Scicky's Scicktastic Sketches

@Nukenin: Sure, sheddy's hella cute for an empty corpse :3

@VKCA: Samurai Jack never really scared me as a kid, but I found it hard to get into (partially due to me having my bedtime before it usually aired, HA!) and also thanks to the shows veeery cinematic feel. Really though, I started watching it again recently and oh god it's so awesome, the episode THE FINAL FIGHT is so funny. (Also, S-C-I-C-K-Y, not aty :A)

@Fishy: Well... I already have a flygon in this thread, but yeah okay, I can do it again. It's a messy unattractive flygon anyway, and you made that ridiculously awesome thoughts thread in firebot so it's cool.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
aha, oh god, uhhh, I am an idiot. I went back and saw the Flygon, which I forgot you did, but which I remember you did after I saw it again??

you don't have to if you don't want to, but I mean if you already started then wow I'm kind of silly!!
but if not, I don't know, octillery? :3 i keep forgetting how much i actually love that tentacle debacled mushy jelly monnnnnnnnn.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Oh my god I just watched the intro to samurai jack and I forgot about the rap and nostalgia is rushing through me
My god Scicky thank you.
I'm also assuming using it as an avi is okay since you didn't say anything about it?
the More i Look At It The More i Love It.

@Fisssshhyy: Well, I already finished, so there.

I'll colour it and redo the lines later, as for the octillery, I'll probably do it, Octillery is awesome, shame he's so damn slow :[

Besides, how could I say no to a face as cute as that?

@VirtualKaraoke: YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE RAP? What kind of human are you?! D:

But yeah it's all good, if possible could you credit me in your location or sig or something? You don't have to but it'd be nice :3 I drew Aku (decently) 4 times the day I drew that ahahaha. /nerdy villian fanboy

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
I wonder why they took away the location from posts.
I've also received one pm and one vm about my avi and I redirected them both to this thread so having it in my sig should be easier :3

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
I love this thread so much I JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW

I am clicking through pages and just beaming at this.
Hey that game looked cool!!

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
hahahah oh my god fdghdajhgkhg only two of those faces were cute!!
that Flygon is adorable, I love how it looks kind of distressed?? maybe it's about to start running but hopefully it'll remember that it has wiiiings. I love it.

I really look forward to Octillery, he is basically my favorite mon. He is a slow bastard, but I used to sweep with him back in the ghetto UU days when it didn't have shit like Milotic and Raikou. BEASTILLERY. <33

@VKCA: Thanks alot man, also nice to hear that other people enjoy it :D

@ColdRAIN: Well, I'll draw Espeon since there's 2 requests for him now (probably more if I looked back in this thread, I'm suck a lazy douche <___<) and Dragonite I'll just draw because he's adorable and one of my favourites.

@Shinxe: Thanks alot, your stuff is great too! I couldn't do anything as detailed as your stuff for the life of me haha.

@Fishy: But the face itself is always the same :3, and yeah, it was running away from a weavile in the original sketch but I cropped it out, and UU is so fun, I used to run this Minun lead (Yeah no I'm not kidding) that baton passed some tasty nasty plots to Typhlosion so he could erupt the shit out of anything that isn't Ninetales or Flareon. But that was looooong ago.

I WAAAAAS doing the "favourite pokemon of each type thing" but I only got to 3, will do the rest another time.

Bug: Venomoth
Dark: Weavile
Dragon: Dragonite
Electric: Lanturn
Fighting: Infernape
Fire: Camerupt
Flying: Shaymin-S
Ghost: Rotom
Grass: Victreebel
Ground: Flygon
Ice: Mamoswine
Normal: Dunsparce
Poison: Crobat
Psychic: Slowpoke
Rock: Omanyte
Steel: Aggron
Water: Totodile AND Feraligatr :3

You made me love weavile again with that picture. Time to ladder with SD weavile!! (not really)

Also, what program do you use to color? Flash?

@ColdRAIN: I thought I already said I would <__<, if not, then.. yeah... I will haha
@Alan: Thanks, weavile is awesome but he's just... so... weeeeak, and yeah Flash would be the thing I use to colour and ink these :3

PS. Dear Fishy;

Love, Scicky

Edit: Oh and

Double Edit:

Ohh sorry xD
That Octillery is awesome! :D

EDIT: Can you make the shiny Espeon avvy sized when you're done please?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)