Scicky's Scicktastic Sketches

Blablabla art thread bla bla bla...

I remember a long time ago, when the dogs were first shown to the public, people thought
they might be evolutions of the eeveelutions... they're not... but anyway, that inspired me to draw this...

I'll probably get around to drawing, then pixel-arting (since I don't have access to anything else) Vaporeon/Suicune and Flareon/Entei later...

Then start uploading some other stuff >>

A megaman drawing I did a while back =/

Rhino fakemon I recoloured recently to fit more to sugimori's style... to bad I boned over the lineart in the process ;_;

Made a sprite for it

Why is it so tilted? :S Otherwise, it's pretty awesome.

I like the Megaman drawings, too. They make him look so cute :P

I took a picture of the drawing cause I didn't have my scanner, so that's probably why it's tilted, and yes, I love my Megamang drawing <3

Rhino fakemon I recoloured recently to fit more to sugimori's style... to bad I boned over the lineart in the process ;_;

Lack of love means I have to make multiple posts to get attention ;_;

^ An accurate representation of yamipoli while drawing (messy :()

Poor Ayyroki, having to make double posts.

I'll post here to say that I laughed really hard when I saw that Yamipoli picture. It is hilarious. I also like how cool the megamen look. The sprite is also very majestic and well posed. Good Work.

I did a pixel over of a panel in the newest bleach chapter.

(Best thing ever)

Kira's badass ._.

PS. Thanks guys
HOLY MOLY... That was an awesome frame yes but... HOLY MOLY... I love it, The eyes didn't have the same hollow, scared affect but besides that, It's awesome...
I have been inspired to try some other frames...

@Coconut Storm: Hell yes, I was waiting for someone to ask that ;_;

@Empoleon Guru: Thanks, and yeah, I was really struggling to capture the hollow eyes, but couldn't.

If you don't like it I can redraw it, or if you want it avatar sized I can do that :3

@Empoleon: Sure, make sure to give credit though :3

O.O Awesome artist.

Lorak rejected this so if you could do it I'd appreciate it!

Dugtrio with a Choice band on each head, thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)