Scicky's Scicktastic Sketches

I made some stylistic changes to the Keeper, I'll upload some pictures once my scanner stops being stupid. (And like, a million pictures of other things, just wait <__<)

In the mean-time

RICK DICKLY, SPACE EXPLOARDINAIRE.

Another thing I'm working on about a space captain who has a plan for everything... except anything.

Candy and Handy are good and all, but I want to work on animation too, so this is where Rick Dickly comes in, I've got the basic formula down for each episode, but not much else other than Rick Dickly's personality and Catchphrase.

"IT'S ABOUT TO GET RICK-DICKULOUS IN HERE."

Also, no, I was not trying to make him look like Zapp Brannigan or anything, that's just the way he is.

@Wolfen: Hahaha, no, sorry man, I guess really you just have to find things you like and try to take from them what you can, if it doesn't look exactly like what you're trying to mimic then that's great, because that means you brought something to the design, whether it improves it or not, just keep trying. I just started drawing small happy faces when I was a little kid and it grew from there, so I don't have any resources sorry. :A

Edit: And I thought I'd posted this here, but I guess I haven't

This is a T-Shirt design I made for fun, HORSE the Band is one of my favourite bands ever and they really need more love. Sorry about the outline stuff but that's just the way it saved, and I am too lazy, and paranoid, to try and change it. :A

i've always liked your art aty :3

why the name change?

rated your thread five stars, and looking forward to your cap11 submission!

Thanks UD! I've been going with Scicky since GSC, and I usually use it as my in-game name and on Shoddy, so I figured it'd be appropriate to change it here as well. But yeah I just made the name up on the spot when I named my guy in crystal.

Anyway,

Ooh Stylistic changes.

lol when i was looking at the keeper dude i was thinking that it reminds me of billy and mandy, then you drawl billy lol, good art by the way

that is awesome. If you take requests, could you do the baby mole/drill thing? Or the adult one, if you want badass mode.

Hey, your art is awesome!
And after seeing the green floating cloud plasmoid thing, which is my favorite of the new pokemon, I was like xD

You can draw well in many styles, which is really impressive. Keep it up!

My reaction to getting 4 posts in between a piece of work. I'm no Rocket Grunt or Shinxe or Cartoons or Wyverii or... etc. etc. etc. I guess.

@Megakick: Possibly when there's a better picture of the bigger guy, wtf is up with him <___<

ghost

formerly goldenghost
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
LC Leader
This work is pretty impressive. I especially enjoy your Infernape/Mojo Jojo sprite.

psst...scicky...pssssssst.

I would love it if you could draw a quagsire, for obvious reasons, unless you're too busy.

mouth open, if you can. :3

Quagsire is pretty adorable and... well, simple as hell. Will do!

What is this ban you speak of?

Also, I just found out smogon has picture albums wtf.

Edit:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)