Scicky's Scicktastic Sketches

Thanks everyone! And uhh, I wish I had some art for you but I was too busy making this

Super Smashing Gurren Enkidu!

I got Enki, Enkidu and Full Drillized Gurren Lagann today. Got Tengen Toppa and Chouginga a while back...

I love gurren lagann.

/nerd

Rough Sketch:

This pokemon hides anywhere togekiss are found, preying on pokemon that would typically attack togekiss. It utilizes the strange pattern on it's back to pose as a dummy, luring in prey. It's pitch black body has been known to completely devour almost anything, including electricity, stones and even ghosts!

I share your love for Gurren Lagann. I wish I had action figures!
All I have are Pokemon action figures..

I really like your style. I know this has been said, but it really reminds me of older Cartoon Network, which is cool. I'm in love with your drawing on Ranky/former Gochi, it looks sooo cute. Definitely getting White version for that little guy <3

As for you CAP concept, I'm not so sure it should be so related physically to Togekiss. I understand it's meant to be the "Perfect Mate" and all, but this is one thing I don't like seeing in this rounds submissions. It just seems weird, seeing as how it *should* be able to function without Kiss.. I dunno, personal preference I suppose. His trolly face in the second sketch made me giggle though haha

nice work! :)

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
YOURS IS THE PENCIL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS.

But yeah, TTGL is awesome, and so is your art, from the serious salamence to the great ganmen. Keep up the good work!

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Can I use an avatar from here on another forum?
If I can should I link to your deviant art or smogon profile or this thread?
(I realized I should probably ask you before I did)

Woah. People actually post in my thread?

@VKC: I think I already said yes, but yes.

@Yadoking: Yes.

Ahahaha

Sorry, I really haven't been drawing alot lately. I could post some of the music I've been writing but you don't want to hear that.

Bamp with a fakemon sprite I did

NAME: LIGHTBOSS
TYPE: ELECTRIC/STEEL
BASE STATS: 30/90/30/200/30/120
POKEDEX: THIS POKEMON IS SAID TO BE SO FUCKING BOSS, THAT THE ELECTRICITY AROUND IT HAS FUCKING SOLIDIFIED.
ABILITY: SIMPLE MOTHERFUCKER
MOVEPOOL: SHELL BREAK GODDAMN. SIMPLE SHELL BREAK, GET THAT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEAD. HE WILL TEAR YOUR SHIT APART. FUCKING BULLET PUNCH YOUR ASS, +4? YEAH? YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE THAT? YOU AINT TAKING SHIT. FUCKING THUNDERBOLT YOUR ASS UNLESS YOU CAN OUTRUN FUCKING +4 120 BASE SPEED. OWAIT, YOU CAN'T, YOU'RE A FUCKING HIPPOWDON OR SOMETHING, EAT ENERGY BALL YOU FAT FUCKING HIPPO. LIGHTBOSS IS SO FUCKING BOSS.

He's pretty boss :I

Edit: Oh and a pretty picture for you

I met their keyboooardist.

So cool.

@Nukenin: Sure, sheddy's hella cute for an empty corpse :3

@VKCA: Samurai Jack never really scared me as a kid, but I found it hard to get into (partially due to me having my bedtime before it usually aired, HA!) and also thanks to the shows veeery cinematic feel. Really though, I started watching it again recently and oh god it's so awesome, the episode THE FINAL FIGHT is so funny. (Also, S-C-I-C-K-Y, not aty :A)

@Fishy: Well... I already have a flygon in this thread, but yeah okay, I can do it again. It's a messy unattractive flygon anyway, and you made that ridiculously awesome thoughts thread in firebot so it's cool.
May i add this very late quote... WHERES MY SHEDINJA!! D:

May i add this very late quote... WHERES MY SHEDINJA!! D:
Haha sorry, I haven't been drawing much at all lately. It's hard for me to even draw for my own reasons let alone others. :C

But I think I actually did draw that Shedinja! In fact I think I uploaded it too! If not, I'm pretty sure it's on the same piece of paper as Fishy's Flygon...

I'll scrounge around for it sometime soon, and if I can't find it I'll draw you up a better one haha.

Bump: Shedinja confirmed. Scanner not useful right now.

DESE ARE MY FAKEMON

Stage 1:

Grass/Water
Speed Boost
1/1/1/1/1/100
The Weak Pokemon

Height: 1 Inch
Weight:

This pokemon is born in a sack grown at the bottom of the ocean floor, as it grows, it uses the leaf on its head to propel itself toward the surface. It is constantly under attack from predators and high in nutrients, few manage to reach the surface.

----------------------
Lv 2
V

Stage 2:

Grass/Ground
Water Absorb
60/20/90/60/80/110
The Aimless Pokemon

Height: 4 ft
Weight: 130 lbs

It has completely lost it's ability to swim upon reaching the surface, it wanders the land searching for something it can't remember.

------------------
Max Happiness with Exeggcute in party
V

Stage 3:

Grass/Water
Huge Power
155/50/120/115/105/55
The Destination Pokemon

Height: 92 ft
Weight: 4300 lbs

In rare cases in which (Stage 2) finds the exeggcute that it's searching for, it will evolve into (Stage 3), the exeggutor on it's back has grown gigantic by absorbing nutrients from its back. It's gigantic size prevents it from moving well on land.

this would be so awful to get in a nuzlocke /COUGH

Awesome designs and awesome art! The last form seems horribly broken lol, and it'd be nearly impossible to get. Also, evolving at level 2 ftw.

Yeeeah, I'm not too concerned about broken-ness unless someone comes up to me and is like 'Hey can I program these into a Shoddy/PL/PO Server?'

In which case I'd make an awesome Dragon/Poison type so I could use that guy in OU :I

But yeah I don't know I've been thinking of making a rom-hack or something but that's alot of work.

@Energy Storm: Mangrove with a bit of uhh... whatever thrown in there.

There's a bit more to the concept actually, the tentacle-like appendages are supposed to act as roots, and when it's absorbed enough nutrients from the ocean floor to make it to the surface (it's not really going to eat at all on the way) it loosens its roots and floats upward. It kind of keeps it's roots for its entire life but it doesn't really use them again until Stage 3. The membrane around it's roots is permeable by pretty much anything, so it absorbs nutrients from the ocean as it swims.

Edit: Hey look another fakemon

Remind you of anyone?

Fire/Dragon
Thick Fat/Flame Body
110/115/80/95/100/50
The radiator pokemon

It takes food from people in exchange for keeping them warm, it's body never stops giving off heat.

-- Stockpile
-- Swallow
05 Fire Fang
09 Dragon Tail
15 Stockpile
15 Swallow
20 Fire Punch
24 Crunch
27 Lava Plume
34 Bulk Up
46 Boil Over
52 Outrage
64 Heat Stamp

Dragon Claw
Roar
Toxic
Bulk Up
Hidden Power
Sunny Day
Taunt
Hyper Beam
Protect
Safeguard
Frustration
Solar Beam
Earthquake
Return
Brick Break
Double Team
Flamethrower
Fire Blast
Torment
Facade
Nitro Charge
Rest
Attract
Thief
Sing A Round
Echo Voice
Overheat
Energy Ball
Boiling Water
Incinerate
Will-O-Wisp
Embargo
Explosion
Shadow Claw
Vengeance
Giga Impact
Rock Slide
Grass Knot
Substitute
Wild Bolt
Rock Smash
Strength

Slack Off
Yawn
Crush Claw
Dragon Rush
Sleep Talk
Block

Reptox
Poison/Dragon
Mischievous Heart / Hustle
100/72/110/123/90/105
The Pandemic Pokemon

Level Up:

-- Toxic Spikes
-- Nasty Plot
-- Needle Arm
-- Poison Jab
-- Firepunch
-- Thunderpunch
05 Sludge
11 Dragon Rage
15 Needle Arm
21 Toxic Spikes
25 Dragon Tail
33 Spikes
39 Dragon Pulse
47 Sludge Wave
53 Cheer Up
61 Switcheroo
67 Acid Armor
75 Dragon Rush
81 Gunk Shot

TM/HM:

TM01 Hone Claws
TM02 Dragon Claw
TM06 Toxic
TM07 Hail
TM09 Venom Shock
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM12 Taunt
TM15 Hyper Beam
TM16 Light Screen
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM20 Safeguard
TM21 Frustration
TM26 Earthquake
TM27 Return
TM28 Dig
TM30 Shadow Ball
TM31 Brick Break
TM32 Double Team
TM33 Reflect
TM34 Sludge Wave
TM35 Flamethrower
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM37 Sand Storm
TM38 Fire Blast
TM39 Rock Tomb
TM41 Torment
TM42 Facade
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM46 Thief
TM48 Sing A Round
TM49 Echo Voice
TM50 Overheat
TM56 Fling
TM63 Embargo
TM65 Shadow Claw
TM67 Vengeance

Breeding: (Dragon/Monster)

Coil
Dragon Dance
Glare
Giga Drain
Aqua Tail
Poison Tail
Slack Off
Amnesia
Earth Power
Belly Drum

Yeeeah, I'm not too concerned about broken-ness unless someone comes up to me and is like 'Hey can I program these into a Shoddy/PL/PO Server?'

In which case I'd make an awesome Dragon/Poison type so I could use that guy in OU :I
Reptox
Poison/Dragon
Come on, who asked you?

Wonderful drawing as always.

Hello. c:

YOUR. ART. ROCKS.
I'm afraid that 'Like' button is broken due to over use..... D:
That quagsire in the waterfall is amazing! :D

Would you mind doing a Smeargle? c:

your art
is TOO GOOD

Your fakemon are awesome. I love your new Poison/Dragon one.
Agreeing with Totem, could you draw a Smeargle? Shiny > normal though. >_>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)