hahahaha dude i love that infernape so much
he looks like mojo jojo a little bit? fucking awesome
also really cute twist on scizor
every drawing of them is so obviously trying to be badass
oooh bullet punch im so hardcore
but this one is so lovely~ i love her haha
these would be so awesome colored!!

'Scicky'? So YOU'RE where atyroki went.

Totally rad job on the Infernape, man. Particularly love the line quality you got on the head flame.
Scizor needs an apron and a pie in both hands, though. Or roller skates.

'Big Friendly Aliens' are you looking to expand on this?

@Drom: Haha, I appreciate it, but that one actually wasn't drawn by me, but my buddy Dani (Or justflyakite.deviantart.com) I just coloured it :I

@MD: Thanks man! If you come here end of the year we should get wasted and watch PPG :I

@Rocket Cunt: Yeah I bred literally 47 scythers until I got my Adamant Technician Female Scizor, <3<3<3<3, she's a beast, but when she's not owning goldeens to get attack EV's she's probably watching Sailor Moon or making Pies.

@Cartoons: Meh, probably not, I still like that blue guy but I have no idea what to do with him. And yeah, I've been rolling with Scicky since Crystal came out but for some reason I neglected to use it here. BUT NO LONGER >:U

http://scicky.deviantart.com/art/TOMATONATOR-163072396

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
browsing through this thread was refreshingly nostalgic

nostalgically refreshing?

the bright colours and crisp character design makes all of this so pleasing to look at!

how's the game?

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Good to see you posting art again Atyroki-excuse me, Scicky. Gave the thread a more fitting name~. Also, Tomatonator is cool++. You building a game around it?

Thanks Cyzir :3, I'm actually planning on making a little flash cartoon with him, and Az, unfortunately not so well, but we'll see how it works out, unfortunately I can't guarantee completion :C

Yeah, apperantly that thing is supposed to be a snake? Whatever. You did a wonderful job. It looks very sassy, and cute. (probably my favorite so far out of the three starters)

Idunno. I think he looks VERY snake-ish, I mean, I know it has limbs, but other than that I'd definitely say he's a snake. Hell, his body even looks like the letter S :/

pokabu is cuuuute.

Edit: Oh and 2 other completely unrelated drawings I did.

Bawwwww, those are so cute. I haven't looked through the rest of it yet, so I'm going to do that now, then edit my post with more praise.

EDIT: looked through all of them. All of them are cute to adorable, and all of them are great. why does this user not have an artist badge yet?

I have a request assuming you are taking them, a cute Espeon in your style? I mean, it might be too cute and my computer may crash, but I'm willing to take that risk.

Man what does a guy have to do around here to get some attention :A

"Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil!
But a foolish Samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me.
Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my evil is law!
Now the fool seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Aku!"

Scicky, i love your work nice job! but do you think you can draw me a shedinja, or any bug type for that matter ( but id much rather shedinja).
I really liked the toast one!

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Posting to say I am very happy atyroki is updating his art thread more frequently.
samurai jack scared me when I was younger but I really want to watch it right now so much oh god.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
oh my god I want to hug that Mismagius and tell her that she can live/haunt my closet or something!!

Scicky I'd love to see a Flygon in your style. :3 shiny maybe??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)