Eiffel's Pokingmens~ Updated 3/8

Haha, he returns once again. I love the earthbound pics man, especially Ness. They are just as well done and professional as all of your work. Everyone already said how awesomely epic the lugia ho-oh one is and i completely agree. Very nice, i'm going to your DA.

Now we just have to wait another 1000 years for Eiffel's return...

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Eiffel! Haven't heard from you in too long. Unbeknownst to most smogoners, it was your art and thread that inspired me to switch into my current art style.

You are an inspiration amongst mortals and aspiring artists. If you can spur a shmuck like me into fine-tuning his art, imagine what you can do for a real artist!

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
My first time coming to the Studio and I'm amazed already.

Hopefully I'll see more of this quality around here.

Hi Eiffle! I finally got around to taking a look at your thread. I love your CG style. I was kind of hoping to find some stuff that weren't posted in your DA. OTL

why haven't you been badged yet sir

this is an amazing thread... you have fucking talent. i'll definitely think about your 110 dollar commission thing just to throw some cash your way for all the pictures i've been saving to my computer. excellent fucking job.

moot: That would be excellent. (: Any and all commissions (ESPECIALLY POKEMON ONES) are greatly appreciated.

Tooney: I've never been formally trained in art, no. Self-taught over a looooong series of years.

I've tried, in the past, to produce animations, but I find my talents in that field lay more in the storyboarding/effects post-production and less in the actual animating - That stuff gets tedious! I like illustrating much more - And, hopefully, comics production down the line, if I get some more free time. (:

why haven't you been badged yet sir

this is an amazing thread... you have fucking talent. i'll definitely think about your 110 dollar commission thing just to throw some cash your way for all the pictures i've been saving to my computer. excellent fucking job.
he was badged but was removed for some reason, most likely inactivity?

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Based on the criterion for the Badge, inactivity isn't an issue as an Art Badge is awarded for having your art put up on the main site.

I know Eiffel had art up at one point, but I'm not sure which. In any case, it doesn't seem to be anymore, hence the lack of current badge. :(

Eiffel, I'd like to see more work from you. Have you considered participating in CaP?

Eiffel, it's great to have you back!
I have to agree with everyone, once again, your art is amazing and inspiring and it seems you haven't lost your flair wonderfully executed dynamic shots that are at once tense and full of personality.

I'm especially a fan of Master Belch and Poo. Great lighting and I wish I had your colour sense.

You are amazing i just went through all your stuff good luck with your art career even though you don't need it because this is so good!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)