Eiffel's Pokingmens~ Updated 3/8

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Uhh, just posting to say how amazing your work is Eiffel.

I'm really hoping you get some time off to show us some more of your amazing ability :D

If you can, try and hop over to the CaP subforum and think about some art for our projects there; we could certainly use a talent such as yours ;D

ty for bumping a thread i had forgotten about ^_^

All your stuff is incredible, like ohmygod ._.
Also, your Lucky*Star pics made me feel all giddy inside <333

EDIT: The looks on the Pelippers/Wingulls in the Registeel pic are priceless lol. You really like the regis don't ya? ~_^

I can't really sum up how cool your art is in a simple post...

I was going to commit suicide and then I saw this thread and now life is worth living again... (no not really, thats kinda creepy)

but seriousy this stuff is awesome (specially the pokemon mixed in with other nerdom... makes me wet)

eiffel... i have to say... HOLY CRAP YOUR WORK IS SO FUCKING AMAZING i have never seen so awesome work before seriosly i think some anime-producers in japan would give you tons of money for this siriously.

eiffel... i have to say... HOLY CRAP YOUR WORK IS SO FUCKING AMAZING i have never seen so awesome work before seriosly i think some anime-producers in japan would give you tons of money for this siriously.
I dont know about the part of tons of money, but guy, you are good...veryyy good

Thank you very much! I'm glad the folks on here are diggin' my art and bringing the thread back from the brink. :)

Here's a new PokeComic - The joke is pretty esoteric, but I hope some cats here get a chuckle out of it.

At least I don't need to explain what the pokemon are doing in this pic on this forum. :D <3

lol!

greatest thing ever.
anywhere.
win.
fucking.
win.

I never saw this before and I am so glad I have now. Simply incredible work man. Just simply incredible...

Been a while, Smogon!

I haven't done much Pokémon stuff in a while, but last night I whipped up something that I think folks here might take a liking to. (:

First, some other random things I've done~

FFXI stuff:

Amelie and random sketches:

And the PokémonBall Z piece I did last night:

Halloween tidings, Smoggers! I shall be back with more Pokémons, soon~

Dude, you are AMAZING! can't believe I haven't seen this thread 'till now.
Oh wow~ Another bump to the thread! I guess this calls for some more art. (:

Here's some stuff from my LOST collection that you might enjoy.

Jack

Charlie

Locke

Sawyer

And the little picture from my DeviantArt journal. It seems appropriate, being Pokémon related.
And you drew some characters of Lost :D.

That PBZ, is so AWESOME!!! I mean all of your peices look like they came from movies. They are extremely professional. You really should consider sending Nintendo your works, you could be set for life!
BTW, awesome Piccolopod and is that Wooper supposed to be Krillin??

Amazing as always, maybe the next pokemon stuff will be new platinum forms or pokemon that benefited from its release :P.

oh my god that pokemon ball z pic is amazing in every aspect lol

like how wooper is krillin and picollo is METAPOD

hitmonchan/lee totally fit vegeta/goku too! brilliant stuff, eiffel

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This is all so so incredible.

I would genuinely kill for am painfully envious of your talent.

I like especially your the work you do with photos as backgrounds; they're so well done that the foreground doesn't look out of place at all.

Also thankyou for posting those tutorials. I've already learned a few things. :)

I'm astounded I never saw this thread. I'm sure you've heard it enough, but it deserves reiteration: your art is amazing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)