Eiffel's Pokingmens~ Updated 3/8

Great Stuff. I love your pokemon team renderings; they have so much personality and energy. I love all the different poses and interactions in your works. :)

This art is awesome o_o

Those comic things are also awesome, as well as the pictures.

By the way, is that first pic on the first post a team of only Dark-type Pokemon?

The Registeel, Regigigas, Heatran, and Ho-oh/Lugia pictures were awesome, I hope you have a good courier with it (btw you should be getting a badge for this work lol).

Hey Eiffel, if you don't mind me asking, how often do you get commissions? With your level of work I'd assume pretty often, but the reason I ask this is because someday I hope to have a job similar to freelance digital artistry. I know I'd definitely commission you if I wasn't just a poor teenager lol. I like the coloring style you use in your pokemon art, btw.

EDIT: obviously you aren't obligated to answer that.

Hey Eiffel, if you don't mind me asking, how often do you get commissions? With your level of work I'd assume pretty often, but the reason I ask this is because someday I hope to have a job similar to freelance digital artistry. I know I'd definitely commission you if I wasn't just a poor teenager lol. I like the coloring style you use in your pokemon art, btw.

EDIT: obviously you aren't obligated to answer that.
Commissions are an unsteady business, to say the least - Some months can make up for others. Over the past 5 years, I've built up a steady flow of work but at the start you definitely need to find other ways to subsidize your income.

Hope that helps!

I've really fallen back in the Pokégroove. :>
Yay! I hope it continues. I really like your recent stuff too. Naruto+Furrett is great. I remember seeing the first naruto+pokemon thing from you. You've really got a knack for it. (I mean you've pretty much got a knack for everything related to arts, haha)

:)

I love all of your work, Eiffel, ever since I first stumbled upon it ever so long ago. It's good to see that you are keeping your thread updated. Yay!

I honestly wish I could afford to commission a battle scene from you. >\
You are by far one of my favorite pokemon artists on the site.

This. Is. Awesome.

Wow, probably the BEST piece of Pokeart I've yet seen. Your line work is amazing - it gives the piece it's life.

I always look foreward to your art!

How 'bout showing Gengar some love...

This has got to be the greatest art I ever saw. Good thing you're getting paid to do this, 'cause this is absolutely brilliant. Keep up the awesome work.

Can anyone else say best thread ever? I cannot believe I hadn't seen it until now. This stuff is seriously amazing and by far better than the professional stuff. You have awesome art ._.

OMG. That Lugia vs. Ho-oh is better than any art I've seen in the animes, fan art, anything. That's incredible!

WOW! looking through the thread and I saw the FFXI stuff. Amazing. Makes me want to go back to the game even more now!!!

Eiffel, I just realized how awesome your signature is. Wish I could leave a gem like that on the bill.

Also, I love the form and feel of that Azumarril. For some reason, I've always imagined it being rather dense, but I prefer the malleability you've given it in that Naruto piece.

Great form as usual!

Whoa! Almost 2 years since I last posted my art on the walls of Smogon~!

Well, let's make up for lost time! New trainer design for a new generation. The first, at the beginning of the journey:

In the middle (at the Icirrus Gym):

And at the end:

And a bonus strike on the Oddish!

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am so glad you bumped this

Your art is amazing oh my goodness

If you told me they were anime screenshots I would have believed you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)