Eiffel's Pokingmens~ Updated 3/8

HE'S BACK!!! I was so glad to see a bump to your thread. I was hoping for some new art and not just some straggler that happened into the thread late. Well, I got what I wanted, and MORE. I obviously love the PBZ picture. It is (as usual) so professionally done that I have to push my lower jaw back up every time I see it. I also like the choices of character; comical yet fitting. Hey, your sketches are wonderful too though. Even there, your pokemon look so..... real. Also, pushing daisies yeah!

I eagerly await more of this splendid artwork.

New comic! (: It's only been, like, 1000 years? Although now I remember why I don't do them. Bad joke aside, it was fun~

It HAS been 1000 years. I already commented on this on dA (where I fave'd it <3).

I love your creativity.. snorunt making snowment LOL (who are shorter than her...him?) and well, the whole rest of it too ^_^

Haha nice, I really love all the drawings in this thread, especially the pokemon/anime fusions! You're professional for a reason, those Lucky Star drawings look just like the anime!! Bravo.

Dude, your work is awesome. I was reading one of the tutorials you posted on deviantart, and it really helped me a LOT! Before, I thought that it was best to shade with the dodge/burn tool, but it seems like the air brush works a lot better, because that way you always get the color you want for it.

EDIT: I have a question for you, Eiffel. (you don't have to answer this if you feel it's too personal) Does being a free-lance artist get you enough money to only have to do that as your job?

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
sdasudas.ud##

i didn't think you'd ever post here again

amazing, once more. i don't know if i've said so before, but every single one of your pieces is beautiful, right down to every little detail

And thus, every 1000 years, I lurch forth!

Earthbound Stuff:

Mario stuff:

And, of course, POKEMON STUFF!

Topical humor!

In celebration of HeartGold/SoulSilver~

ALSO, dudes and dudettes! I'm having a commission sale over on my site! Now would be a really good time to get an illustration of you and your teams. (: With a background, it's only $110 for a high-res, printable, brag-worthy team picture - I wanted to offer it up on this forum especially, since I've gotten a couple of stellar commission requests from here and I sorely miss working on Pokemon pictures.

Hope you enjoy the new pictures! (:

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
he returns once more

you certainly ordered those correctly, the build up to that finale was great, and the piece itself looks amazing

i especially like the expression and shape of lugia's head; i haven't seen it made to look that furious before, and it really serves to give the image that feeling of a hard-fought battle between both pokémon

excellent work and go make money off of this. Now!

I command you.

Where the hell is that art badge? Whose stopping this?

Why did I not read this thread before? I am completely and utterly astonished that this went straight under my radar. I've read through the whole thread and enjoyed your work immensely. A favourite in particular is the Regirock shooting down Wingulls and Pelippers.

You've been quite an inspiration my man. I hope you get plenty of good commissions to do. I hope I can bring myself to your level of professionalism someday.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Holy fugin shit.... that ho-oh/lugia fight is possibly the most epic thing I have ever seen... and I don't say epic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)