Eiffel's Pokingmens~ Updated 3/8

G'day!

>: I'm all newness to the forum, but I thought I'd stop by and tack some of my artwork on the ol' virtual bulletin board.

My Bro's (upcoming) team:

My (almost here!) team:

Aaannndddd a 4koma:

Just 'cause I'm a weiner. <3

I have a few more, but I'll space 'em out so as to not seem like an overeager beaver.

I truly love your style. It's so good. Your coloring is also really simple BUT still amazing, and that's why I like it so much.

Are you taking requests? Even if you aren't, you should stay here and post more stuff!!!

Your rockin' welcome warms the cockles of my heart~! Thanks for the replies, gang.

I'm afraid that work and life keep me out of the running for requests. I really admire a lot of the artists who do take PokéRequests on here, though. Big ups to the admirable work coming out of this forum!

Here are a couple more 4komas. The closer we get to the release of D/P, the more PokéInspiration I get for drawin' the critters. <3

And my brother's Umbreon, staring up at that ol' devil moon.

zaaaaaaaa *__*

Prettyyyyy. Jesus it must take forever to sketch and then ink and then color all that. I wish I had that kind of patience XD

The Honchkrow in the first pic is the best.

waiting for user to admit that he/she took screenshots from an unreleased episode.

o_O;... damnit this made my day.

Target practice on the Pelippers and Wingulls using zap cannons and hyperbeams~ :x

Just a silly idea I had, while catching Registeel for the first time, today. <3

Misunderstood fun, for a guy who's been asleep for far too long.

[EDIT] Might as well add some art while I'm here! ^^ Here's a couple of old ones which are companion pieces to the Umbreon pic above:

Matt

Maybe monads might not matter
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Wow. Honestly this is just amazing stuff, some of these look better than the anime itself =] Didn't know Registeel could be so badass.

This guy needs about 5 art badges btw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)