WSC Megathread III ~ Hiatus

~Master Win
Final Submission

Barney is a Dragonite that came from video games.....
Fire, Water, and Grass core is our imagination!
DD set, or mixed attack, you could go for hurricaaaaane.....
Fire Water and Grass core is our imagination!

I'm sure we've all thought of dragonite as barney sometimes. Now prepare to see what you can't see!!!

Pokemon used: Dragonite, Spiritomb (colours), Servine (colours)

EDIT: I'm back guys! After a long hiatus I'm back to spriting! Hope I can win some more awards for my efforts!
Master Win for the Win!

Revolver Knight, this is amazing! Is this seriously your first sprite? this is better than pretty much all of my sprites, and I'm spriting for nearly 4 years!
Also, anything about my sprite?

OH GAWSH I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO HIT WITH THAT STONE EDGE ARE YOU ALRIGHT I'M SO SORRY

THIS IS ALSO A FINAL SUBMISSION OKAY

I'm not sure if this follows the theme 100%, but hopefully it's okay:

After dropping to UU, Machamp really let himself go.

Edit: Final Submission

Final Submission

Yeah, This is a genetically modified version of Mew that went Maverick. It's now holding up the Karaoke and Cross-Dressing Industries on its own.

There are still some bits that don't have a solid outline, so zoom in and you can see white pixels where the outline should be; it makes the outline look a bit ragged. I like the concept though! I could never figure out trainer + Pokémon fusions :c

ALRIGHTY GUYS, WEEK CLOSED! This concludes are 3 Week Segment, which means,
~*~REVIEW WEEK~*~

What I'm going to do, is have all 3 Weeks' results posted during Review Week, so that there's a little more activity and interest during these weeks.​

Hmm.... We should get a week where we make a pokemon look demented. Whether thats making it look like a mutated zombie infused with tentacles, or some sort of creepy tree thing, it has to be scary and demented. Like something from a zombie movie. Seeing as Halloween is coming up......

Hmm.... We should get a week where we make a pokemon look demented. Whether thats making it look like a mutated zombie infused with tentacles, or some sort of creepy tree thing, it has to be scary and demented. Like something from a zombie movie. Seeing as Halloween is coming up......
^I've been thinking of this. :B Since Halloween is on the 31st, we'll do that during Week 13, which is awesome because 13 is generally a pagan / unlucky / evil number.

Edit: @ Todris, you never submitted a Final Submission. :x

Volmise

.:The Firefly Light:.
is an Artist Alumnus
I wasn't even aware you had to label yours with Final Submission, I double checked the rules multiple times.

Mine has since been labeled, is that all right? Sorry, a bit new to this whole thing.

Alright, with the coming of the new Week Trilogy, here's a few reminders (as well as updates that will be implemented into the OP) to all Spriters.

• Your sprite must be 96 x 96 and transparent
  • Upload your sprite to iaza.com, THEN upload that to tinypic.com. This will make sure the sprite is permament and never deleted.
  • In order for use to see that your sprite is ready for entry and judging, make sure it's labeled with your name, and "Final Submission"
WITH THAT, WEEK 12 IS CLOSED, AND I BRING YOU WEEk 13!

~WEEK 13~
~*~Fright Night~*~

Create a spooky sprite representing the fun, yet evil and devious, celebrations of Halloween! Perhaps a Monster is in order? Like the one hiding your bed; with teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red. Like the one hiding under your stairs; fingers like snakes and spiders in his hair. Like the "Who" in the call "Who's there?" Like the wind blowing through your hair. Or perhaps like the shadow in the moon at night; filling your dreams to the rim with fright. Whatever you do, make sure your sprite fits the theme, and is best suited for Halloween. Brownie points for dressing a pokemon in a spooky Halloween Costume.​

Good luck spriters! Week closes on Sunday the 30th at Noon. Just in time for Halloween!​

Week 9
~elcheeso ~ WINNER
*broken link* ~ Romeert ~ MH
~Ice-cold Claws ~ MO
Week 10
~Crashman~Winner
~ ToastTyrant13 ~ MO

~Crashman ~ MH

Week 11

*results pending*

I'll update the OP with these later, I have a rather bad headache. ._.​

~Final Submission
Master Win
Hey oh! Looks like nobody else is posting sooooooo......:D Might as well bring this thread back to life. Da dum kish

Anyways, here's the motivation. I always wondered what missing No. looked like. But I'm not gonna show what I think it looks like. Instead, I'll show you what an embryo missing No. looks like (gray floating thing)!

Basically I combined two great mysterys from pokemon red/blue/yellow. Missing No. and the ghost that haunts the lavender tower. When scientists build a lab near the tower, they come across a missing No. They catch it. However, in the middle of the night it escapes. Next morning when looking for it, they find it inside lavender tower, dead. A huge gash (looking like a claw mark from the ghost creature) is right across it's belly. But when they bring it back, they find an egg inside of it. Not like other eggs though, it holds an embryo inside of it! They put the embryo inside a test tube and conduct experiments. Apparently, it's most closely related to mew. They test this theory out by using DNA from Mewtwo on MN. Success! But what they don't know is a ghost got inside of the embryo when it attacked the MN's mother. A few nights later.......
Everything goes horribly wrong. The creature has now grown into something evil. It manafested itself into a horrible hulking thing of fat and attacked them. It displayed psychic and ghost attacks when fighting the scientists. Not a single one remained. When found much later by the pokemon corps, it was feasting on the scientists corpses. Now its loose. The weird thing is...it went up towards lavender tower. Now, after much time of being there, its performed experiments. The tower is one huge living thing of flesh! Anyone who tries to attack gets mobbed on the spot by numerous amounts of pokemon. What could the fate be for humanity?!

~Todris052
Final Submission
this is that ghost girl from the academy episode - the one with the dusknoir. not amazing, but it's better than nothing.

EDIT:
Final Submission
~Master Win

Alrighty then, HERE's my final sub with transparent background and permanent link?

~ToastTyrant13
FINAL SUBMISSION

Shoulda' closed this earlier today, oops

WEEK CLOSED

and now for Week 14

~WEEK 14~
~*~NO-FEAR-NOVEMBER~*~

Create a ridiculous, humorous, joyful sprite that would bring a laugh and / or smile to children every where. Want to make something stupid? GO AHEAD, YOU HAVE A GOOD CHANCE OF WINNING! Use facial expressions, body gestures, and colors to convey a positive attitude with your sprite. Anything goes! Good luck spriters!

Week closes on Sunday the 13th at Noon. If there are less than 5 entries, then the week is extended to Sunday the 20th at Noon.

Wow... A whole week with no enteries...
Anyway, I apperantly do too much humen sprites. although, this one has actually no humen sprites at all.
C&C would be appriciated. and be brutally honest.

@Todris: The afro is a little big, and the spikes aren't really very happy. Change them to stripes or something?

And here's my WIP entry:

I'm pondering whether I should add more to it or not. Thoughts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)