WSC Megathread III ~ Hiatus

Alrighty, sorry guys, I was rather busy yesterday and Sunday.

Since we have very few entries this week, and school has been being a bitch, I'm gonna' leave this week open for another week to get a little more participation.

If that's so, am I allowed to re-submit?

~SimonSays
Final Submission

Tyrogue (Shiny) Base
Yamask Mask
Braviary Feathers: Gold colours from Giratina, Bronze from Nincada (Shiny).
Rhyperior: Orange.

Alright, I should have done this yesterday, but WEEK CLOSED.

Let's see if we can get some more participation this week!

Week 10
~I'll Make a Man Out of You~

Take a spineless, pale, pathetic pokemon and turn it into a powerful "legend" if you will. Make it as swift as the coursing river, with all the force of a great typhoon, with all the strength of a raging fire, and mysterious as the dark side of the moon. There are no restrictions as to what you use, so long as you create something great.​

Good luck spriters, this week will close Sunday at 8:00 PM (to allow for extra time since this should've been up yesterday)​

lol @ mulan reference.

I would make that more threatening Todris. Right now it looks like a Sunkern with guns, but I think it needs to be a lot more epicly huge and scary. I would make a full body on it.

...okay, I don't even know what this is! And I made it!
I used assorted Unown forms, along with Haunter's outline thing.

The point is, I don't want to give it a full body. It meant to be like a flying machine. can you think of a way to make it more badass? Also, lol @ Tyrant's

how about giving it little arms, like a spider, on the back on coming out of his head, it would make him more treathening

WEEK CLOSED

WEEL 11
~*~HUMILIATION~*~

Take a tough, manly, powerful pokemon, and make it as silly and girly as possible. The tyrants and beasts have been on top for years, so I think it's time we knock them down to size. No restrictions, so long as you follow the theme.

This week will close Sunday the 16th. Good luck spriters!​

I'll have a stab at this. What website should I upload the image to? and where can I give it a clear background?
Alright, here's what everyone who does WSC should do.

1. Upload to iaza.com
2. Make it transparent there
3. Copy the link and load to tinypic.com
4. Copy the image (which should be transparent and 96x96) on to Smogon.

Pictures on tinypic don't go away, wheras iaza gets rid of stuff that's older than 90 days.

C+C? It's not great but I'm pleased with it. I'm expecting a wall of hatred if I'm honest.
It's on a 96 by 96 canvas, but is it too small?

It's the left arm, from our point of view. The black of the outline disappeared when I transparented it. (it was on a black backgroud, damn you paint)

~Master Win
Final Submission

Barney is a Dragonite that came from video games.....
Fire, Water, and Grass core is our imagination!
DD set, or mixed attack, you could go for hurricaaaaane.....
Fire Water and Grass core is our imagination!

I'm sure we've all thought of dragonite as barney sometimes. Now prepare to see what you can't see!!!

Pokemon used: Dragonite, Spiritomb (colours), Servine (colours)

EDIT: I'm back guys! After a long hiatus I'm back to spriting! Hope I can win some more awards for my efforts!

Posting to say that I won't enter WSC till mid-November due to exams+holidays. Ughh

But good shit here anyway. Elcheeso's is perfect as usual and Master Win's is absolutely brilliant, but I especially enjoy Absol's Mewtwo. Please for whatever's sake fix the outline, you're doing great otherwise.

Volmise

.:The Firefly Light:.
is an Artist Alumnus

FINAL SUBMISSION

I figured, since we're supposed to soften up the beasts of Pokémon - why don't I make one of the more well-known gentle-beasts? Besides, it takes the God of R/B/Y down a notch.

Have a Pokémonized Ferdinand the Bull. He'd rather stop and smell the Roselia than battle any day.

Nearly done. There is a kind-of-long backstory about this one, so it's in hide tags:
I was making my entery for this week, a super complicated and massicely scratched one, which involved weedle. It ended up quite lame in my oppinion, so i was looking for a different thing. Then i saw Kakuna, and thought "man, this thing looks like a yellow Volcarona without wings!" so I went with it.

Also, the miserable face was completely unintended, so I treat it as a bonus.

C&C EVALUATION: FUCKING SCARY STOP FEEDING HER STEROIDS!

I really, really like it, REALLY REALLY! It's well-made and the composition is nice, though the dress appears a little slanted in comparison to the rest of it.

MANLY MACHAMP>GIRLY BUTTERCATTYTINA

P.S Am I the only one finding WSC becoming latently sexist?
*jests*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)