Tournament UU Best Friends Tournament WON BY Team: blasted poppie (yjh971203 and yoppie)

lost tb against a very good player who knows how to play poke, use klefki and para the oppo, gl in rest was fun

Last edited:
yoppie won against donsalvatore https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uu-814702853
I won against sanjl in tb https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uu-815274656
the tb is bad with lots of haxs but if he didn't burn my two mons in two scald things would be different. anyway thanks for scheduling and games, ggs.
I agree with you concerning the burns but there is a difference between 2 burns and around 10 paras, with one which could allow me to clean the game, anyway gl in your future rounds

My opponent and I scheduled for today. They said that in the situation that they didnt show up i could get the W but since this is the last day and me and my partner have to do the tiebreaker im not sure what is going to happen, just wanted to explain the situation here and see if anyone can give me a solution to it.

vivalospride

can’t rest in peace cause they diggin me
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
My opponent and I scheduled for today. They said that in the situation that they didnt show up i could get the W but since this is the last day and me and my partner have to do the tiebreaker im not sure what is going to happen, just wanted to explain the situation here and see if anyone can give me a solution to it.
If it comes down to a tiebreaker I could give you an extension

vivalospride

can’t rest in peace cause they diggin me
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Round 3

Winner of: Team: The Killing Joke (CBU and itsjustdrew) - SM vs.Team: The Grizzled Veterans (Mazz and Kink) - ORAS vs.Team: The Mad Men (MJ and EternalSnowman) - SM
Team: YouTube Gang (Splashbrutha and KingPiloswine) - SM
vs.Team: CHRISTmas (Cam and greentee) - ORAS
Team: tg (lagrossemerd and cielbakasan) - SM vs.Team: UU ماعز (Accelgor and Adaam) - BW
Team: wanka last Friday at 19:37 they call me thotmagnet3000 (Freeroamer and Sabella) - SM
vs. Team: sup hi (z0mOG and jacob) - ORAS
Team: wanka - Last Friday at 11:17 AM idt you understand the consequences of winning a college soccer game (Pak and HT) - ORAS vs.Winner of: Team: Eskeeetit (Mysterious M and Lopunny Kicks) - SM vs. Team: team slime (PinkDragonTamer and bebo7788) - SM
Winner of: Team: mariah is skinny (1Surgeon and Anish) - ORAS vs. Casal 1000 Grau (PILZ and Liemaster) - SM
vs. Team: Ghost Fighters (Namranan and Decemm) - SM
Winner of: Team: Tony G (TonyFlygon and pasy_g) - BW vs. Team: Team IACL (bmacbnasty and HunterZinfected) - SM vs. Team: lixx freedom army (LFA) (yeezyknows and Lixx) - SM
Team: blasted poppie (yoppie and yjh971203) - SM vs. Winner of: Team: Malicious Gleam (c1utch and Hylia Aria) - SM vs. Team: try scheduling with us (So Noisy and 3017) - SM

bebo7788, Lopunny Kicks, PinkDragonTamer, Mysterious M, bmacbnasty, TonyFlygon, HunterZinfected, pasy_g, Mazz, Kink, itsjustdrew, CBU, 3017, Hylia Aria, So Noisy, c1utch, Surgeon, PILZ, Anish, Liemaster yall have an extension until October 8th 11:59 PM GMT -7, pls hurry ur shit up u_u.

Cam's team once again caught a dub by his game being the only one played and every other user being seemingly dead, Kitten Milk and Mahmudkipz's team lost by coinflip, Splashbrutha's team won due to similar circumstances as Cam.

As for the rest of yall, you have until October 14th at 11:59 PM GMT -7, PLEASE get ur shit together and hopefully I won't need so many extensions this round.​

Last edited:

PILZ

Banned deucer.
I didnt want to do it but unfortunately I have to do, Im calling act against anish, first I missed a scheduled time because I was busy with personal problems, but after that I tried a lot to do the game, but never seen he online, and he missed other scheduled times, not showing interest for the game, you can see this on his wall, and finally I tried to schedule a time with him on discord, that he said to do this, but he doesnt replied until now, I will probably be busy today and on weekend, so Im calling act.
actzin.png

Anish

luckynbad
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I didnt want to do it but unfortunately I have to do, Im calling act against anish, first I missed a scheduled time because I was busy with personal problems, but after that I tried a lot to do the game, but never seen he online, and he missed other scheduled times, not showing interest for the game, you can see this on his wall, and finally I tried to schedule a time with him on discord, that he said to do this, but he doesnt replied until now, I will probably be busy today and on weekend, so Im calling act.
View attachment 138648
hey, don’t mean to be rude or anything but

we only really scheduled once, which i was the only person who was on, and for an extended period of time (over 2 hours) and the rest of the stuff was “if ur on i can play” and i was on for a decent period of time on all the days without seeing any pm on ps or response. i missed the pm on discord but i had proactively gave my discord yday so idt act is the right call. iv been pretty active on the vm too, so i think if anyone deserves act it’s me, but id rather play

Last edited:

PILZ

Banned deucer.
hey, don’t mean to be rude or anything but

we only really scheduled once, and the rest of the stuff was “if ur on i can play” and i was on for a decent period of time on all the days without seeing any response. i missed the pm on discord but i had given my discord yday so idt act is the right call.
So, answer my pm on discord, to we schedule a time to play.

pasy_g

Banned deucer.
Yeah ill have to call act, tagged the guys here didnt get to know who to play forever then we scheduled a time and he didnt show up, now i cant play until friday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)