Tournament UU Best Friends Tournament WON BY Team: blasted poppie (yjh971203 and yoppie)

Lixx

Banned deucer.
heart doom won vs lixx and then i won tb vs yeezy, gg mate!
Heart Doom and I never played. There is NO replay of it. He's been ducking me every time we have scheduled. If you look at his profile most comments asking when to play for tournaments he is not responsive to. It was basically the same with me.

Requesting activity at this point. Pretty scummy to just make it up with no evidence of us ever playing... Who does that?

hs

Banned deucer.
Heart Doom and I never played. There is NO replay of it. He's been ducking me every time we have scheduled. If you look at his profile most comments asking when to play for tournaments he is not responsive to. It was basically the same with me.

Requesting activity at this point. Pretty scummy to just make it up with no evidence of us ever playing... Who does that?
dude said he played and that he didnt save the replay lol. i didnt even knew, but if u guys never played, i will talk with him and make sure u will play, if u still can. sorry for inconvenience and stupidity of my mate.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)