Tournament UU Best Friends Tournament WON BY Team: blasted poppie (yjh971203 and yoppie)

vivalospride

can’t rest in peace cause they diggin me
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Semifinals

The Killing Joke (CBU and itsjustdrew) - SM vs. Winner of Team: blasted poppie (yoppie and yjh971203) - SM vs. Team: CHRISTmas (Cam and greentee) - ORAS
Team: UU ماعز (Accelgor and Adaam) - BW vs. Team: wanka last Friday at 19:37 they call me thotmagnet3000 (Freeroamer and Sabella) - SM

Giving Cam, greentee, yjh971203, and yoppie a 2 day extension, they have until October 25th to finish their shit. Finals will begin on October 28th at 11:59PM GMT -7.

Last edited:

vivalospride

can’t rest in peace cause they diggin me
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Finals

Team: wanka last Friday at 19:37 they call me thotmagnet3000 (Freeroamer and Sabella) - SM vs. Team: blasted poppie (yoppie and yjh971203) - SM

Since the matchups are done we'll start finals a bit early oo. Y'all have until October 30th to finish this tournament up. May the best duo win.
Lmk if y'all need an extension tho no worries n_n.

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
If Togekiss dies, Tsareena and Krook become huge threats in the game there while Florges insures me against Mega Shark, barring flinches. Having Bell on Toge is fine but Rotom has Tbolt, which means you take damage while you bell and I can just throw out another tox the next turn to either hit toge / rhyp / lati, while recovering health from lefties. Don't really want to get too into it because the luck in this game is ultimately why I've been not been playing barring smaller tours like this but it was just a rly frustrating game as every time I felt like I opened up a chance to win, something stupid took it away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)