Tournament UU Best Friends Tournament WON BY Team: blasted poppie (yjh971203 and yoppie)

vivalospride

can’t rest in peace cause they diggin me
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Had to coinflip some shit, it'll be:
Team: team slime (PinkDragonTamer and bebo7788) - SM vs. Team: wanka - Last Friday at 11:17 AM idt you understand the consequences of winning a college soccer game (Pak and HT) - ORAS
and
Team: Team IACL (bmacbnasty and HunterZinfected) - SM vs. Team: lixx freedom army (LFA) (yeezyknows and Lixx) - SM

Y'all have till the 14th so please hurry your asses up u_u.​

vivalospride

can’t rest in peace cause they diggin me
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Round 4

Team: wanka last Friday at 19:37 they call me thotmagnet3000 (Freeroamer and Sabella) - SM vs. Team: Casal 1000 Grau (PILZ and Liemaster) - SM
Team: UU ماعز (Accelgor and Adaam) - BW vs.Team: Team IACL (bmacbnasty and HunterZinfected) - SM
The Killing Joke (CBU and itsjustdrew) - SM vs.Team: wanka - Last Friday at 11:17 AM idt you understand the consequences of winning a college soccer game (Pak and HT) - ORAS
Team: blasted poppie (yoppie and yjh971203) - SM vs. Team: CHRISTmas (Cam and greentee) - ORAS​

Sorry for the wait, some urgent shit out of my control came up irl, I won't miss another deadline tho. Gave Team: CHRISTmas the win off of coinflip cause that series was dead as balls and gave Team: wanka last Friday at 19:37 they call me thotmagnet3000 the dub because Sabella won a game and the other 2 were also dead as balls. Gl lads. You have until October 21 11:59 PM GMT -7 for this round.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)