Smeargle's Studio Second Annual Secret Santa: MERRY CHRISTMAS FINAL DAY!!!!!!!~~~~~~

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Santa is so very bad

To: Volmise
"What I'd like someone to draw for me is a picture of a female Pikachu (with the heart-shaped tail) and an Azumarill cuddling."

To: paintseagull
"A Raichu wearing a winter/santa hat and/or scarf!"

To: Lanturn314
"I'd like to request a Lugia in a pear tree. Might as well make it Christmas-themed, right? :)"

To: elcheeso
"A family of lesbian Jynx and their baby Smoochum/s, Christmas setting (maybe around the tree?), preferably cutesy but whatever works."

To: penguin344
"I would like a Christmas themed piplup."

To: Alchemator
"An Elgyem flying through space in a pose like the Super Mario Galaxy cover! :3"

Rittercat, I absolutely love that Lugia! It's adorable!!!!!!!! I am especially happy that you drew it to scale-- sooo awesome! Thanks so much, and happy holidays!! :heart:

that lugia is so cute. :3

i knew it would be alchemator's request lol. hopefully the lack of background is ok! one day i will begin to attempt them...

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So TEA_DEMON's confusion about his client is finally cleared up. I love the Cleffa in there, so awesome!

And naturally my own piece has been absolutely upstaged by fantastic pieces, including Rittercat's and dark horse Pluff!

This is a very merry Christmas.

The happiest Raichu!! and a purple scarf!!
Couldn't be better! Thank you jumpluff!!!!!! I love it! :D
Aww ^_^ I'm happy with it if you're happy lol. I had a lot of fun drawing it <3

Thank you very much to Alch as well.

PS I loved everyone else's pieces today as well, so festive!

Sorry about not responding earlier Alch (was too busy yelling at skyward sword), but I have nfi what you're apologising for! It's mad cute!

EEEE
SO MANY CUTE ONES
Jumpluff, yours is adorable~<3
And Ritter, that is fairly hilarious. Just a bit.
And
Alchemator
DREW something
:O

I love the Lugia! It's so cute :3

Also, Jumpluff, did you use Microsoft word to create that Raichu? It looks like you did, but I'm not sure. Doesn't matter though, it looks great :)

Ah, no, actually, I don't have the patience for that ><

I used a drawing tablet and drew it in Paint Tool SAI, even though I usually use Photoshop.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
nnkjsadgbasdgyyyrhh

To: Casteel
"As for my request, anything Slaking will do."

To: wickdaggler
"Draw a Charmander wearing a hat. And posing, in a manner that suits the hat."

To: Vader
"My request is a drill-forme rotom wearing kamina glasses"

Ha ha ha!! Ingot a lazy Santa Slaking! No one is getting presents this year!! :O thank you so much it friggen rocks!!! /does a happy dance.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
THIS DRILL IS MY DRILL, THE DRILL THAT'S GONNA PIERCE THE HEAVENS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)