Smeargle's Studio Second Annual Secret Santa: MERRY CHRISTMAS FINAL DAY!!!!!!!~~~~~~

>no pic for me

Well, that settles things. Fat jolly men in red die tomorrow. It seems the dream of a 70s disco mon scene will never come to light...to whoever got my request and never did it, I'd like to extent a giant FUCK YOU and bequeath a lump of coal through your car windscreen.

ZRACKNEL
YOU ARE MY MESSIAH
THANKYOU EVER SO MUCH
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!1!1!1!11!!!1

Aside from that artgasm, this secret santa overall was a success- NJ did an amazing job hosting it, too. I enjoyed seeing everyone's art as it portryed the many different styles of SS. Even Rodan's made me happy. Merry Crhistmas, everyone!

MERRY Christmas everybody, and a happy new year! Me and my ampharos are gonna go take a stroll now! Let's celebrate this great event, and hope that 2012 will not start out crappy, and when I mean by that, I mean me actually starting an art thread that doesn't SUCK. 2012 should be a great year with many new and great artists waiting to be discovered!

I'm probably going to get a necro warning for this, but since I was away:
THANKYOU NASTY AND ZRACKNEL
For making my request possible
And thankyou to everyone who drew in this, most of the art was fantastic.
RODAN, I'm looking at your request >:Y.

Can we see the flake list sometime please? :s
or at least the list of unfilled requests, I'd be very interested to know what people requested ~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)