Smeargle's Studio Second Annual Secret Santa: MERRY CHRISTMAS FINAL DAY!!!!!!!~~~~~~

To all the Rodan bashers, I think the following is the best policy for next year:

That's the best thing bar banishment from Smeargle's Studio I can come up with.

Dracoyoshi did an excellent job on the bears image.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus

To: ZcX
"First stage pokemon watching a flyin latios(or a flying cooler pokemon) in a cold cloudy sky."

To: Master Win
"Can I request a Ampharos that has more of it's ram origins? Like it has ram horns. So kinda realistic."

To: CyzirVisheen
"Metagross enjoying a cup of tea, monocle and top hat optional"

Rampharos is so awesome (is that the only thing I can say? I mean fantastic) Saeglopur! For some weird reason, the nostril works, to give it a more blocky head that it should have (which you did)!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much man! Merry Christmas to everyone!

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
Wow SS
only one more day to go after this ;)

To: Nastyjungle
"i'd like a venusaur chillin"

To: LevitatingLamprey
"I think I'll take a Lilligant and a Grumpig picnicking~"
To explain- the person who was supposed to draw this ducked out almost immediately after drawing assignments were sent out ;(
So, I drew a really rough sketch and Zracknel was kind enough to vector over it like a pro, you are hella lucky!

To: Pravinoz
"A holiday Typhlosion"

Tune in for the final update on Christmas, tomorrow~

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
ok i am double posting to say that icepick you are really like a god of painting and you know that i kiss the ground you walk on right?
i promise i did not set this up it was totally on a random generator;
but seriously he has the perfect expression that says that he gives zero fucks, exactly how venusaur should be,
what a boss
and what a boss you are

icepick

she brings the rain
is a Top Artist Alumnus
The punctuation, the Venusaur, the laid back vibe by using the word 'chillin.' I should have know it was you, nj.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
FINAL DAY!
MERRY CHRISTMAS

To: Albinoloon
"Sollux Captor brofisting a drifloon"

To: chocolate-kipp
"a rotom in a christmas hat"

To: Doran Dragon
"A picture of any or all of my favorite steel types, Steelix, Aggron, Mawile, or Bastiodon."

yup, that's it folks. if you didn't get a picture- that means either you got a flake or santa is retarded (which sometimes happens)
merry christmas to all ;)

Hooray! Thanks to NJ for putting everything together and/or dealing with EPIC WHINING from dudes, and to people who got their stuffs in! BOO@flakes! Coal for you.

Merry Christmas! I expressed thanks to you on IRC already, but thank you again for running this again! I had a lot of fun out of doing my art and seeing everyone else's. I really loved the art I got; all around there were many fantastic pieces with lots of personality. Would be nice to see the flake list, so they can get their coal...

great work nj these last two days the quality has been fabulous!
ty for hosting with finals and all that assorted jazz :)
merry christmas to everyone the art this year was phenomenal!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)