Smeargle's Studio Second Annual Secret Santa: MERRY CHRISTMAS FINAL DAY!!!!!!!~~~~~~

Sorry for ruining Christmas, everyone!

On a completely different note, these pics are great, I love wizard swadloon (who doesn't?) and omg ZcX's aron and dratini... so fucking cute. Diglett in the stocking was a nice touch.

Acht, sorry mines so big. Hope you like it though dan dan!

Also, Rodan, I don't see how you could find that fun in any way possible......

Sorry for ruining Christmas, everyone!

On a completely different note, these pics are great, I love wizard swadloon (who doesn't?) and omg ZcX's aron and dratini... so fucking cute. Diglett in the stocking was a nice touch.
Nah, your art is awesome, blame rodan.

A lot of cool art there! I tried so hard to make something that would be an awesome gift! I hope I didn't disappoint. However I noticed that the person I drew this for changed? Tea_Demon was not the name in the PM I was sent. ;O

That's the point! It's a secret santa, you're not supposed to know who you got. Guessing the name in your PM wasn't a name at all (unless NJ stuffed up somewhere).

casteel i will actually be perfectly ok with giving birth to your children despite some genitalia issues.

rodan's request is so amazing yet so bad simultaneously.

If it's okay I'd love to know where your request came from / what it's based on, TEA_DEMON! It's definitely one of the more fascinating ones I've seen so far.

LOL Oh. Well I thought it was you weren't supposed to know who got your own request but either way I loved this project and am glad that Tea likes it!! :D I worked a long time on it! Even though it may not completely look like it! XD ZOMBIE MAWILE!!! RAWR!!!!

Both ways, you don't know who is drawing your request and you don't know whose you're drawing.

And don't worry, you can tell you put a lot of effort in!

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
oh my gooooooooooooooooooooooood

where is zcx where is zcx

its so funcking cute aohsaagusa

Wow, those are all great! I especially love ZcX's (Abamasnow Christmas Tree xD) and Casteel's. I just don't know why anyone would request what Rodan requested...

The ethiopan childs made my day jajaja, good job elcheeso and i know im not the only one who laughed at that.

Swaggersaurus it makes me happy to know you liked it! or at least pretend you did.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
A lot of cool art there! I tried so hard to make something that would be an awesome gift! I hope I didn't disappoint. However I noticed that the person I drew this for changed? Tea_Demon was not the name in the PM I was sent. ;O

Everybody was to draw for Mystery~ in their PMs haha. I wouldn't let anybody know who they were drawing for ;)

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
every day i forget until the last minute and i just want to hang myself hahahaha

To: macle
"I want a garydos"

To: Acklow
"I would like...hrm...let's have a pic of Squirtle, Charmander, and Bulbasaur opening up presents by a Christmas tree."

To: icepick
"For my request, I'd like someone to draw me the original three starters with human-like lips and noses."

Levi, you complained about having to trim your picture, but I think it looks fine! Nice incorporation of the Litwick and Staryu. Love how Bulbasaur just can't wait for his present.

TEA_DEMON, I thought yours was the weirdest (nothing wrong with that), but I may have been wrong... Wonder what icepick was thinking!

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
icepick, that is a weird request right there, but Ziposaki got it to tun out really well.
Also, that Garydos? Dohohohoho...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)