El rincon artistico de Caladbolg~

I think that the realistic Tyranitar is really amazing but way out of proportion. And also, it seems to be smiling, which realistic animals and dinosaurs can't have.

wow, wow, wow ... wow u r amazing how do u do it but i got one thing to say out of all the farfetch'd EVO's i have seen yours is middle class but i was thinking u could give falcombat a leak adn make him the EVO of farfetch'd and that would be awesome

oh yeah and can u make a heracross EVO make it steel/fighting type or something like that

I'm sorry, but I feel that your realistic Tyranitar concept takes away too much of the original Tyranitar and replaces it with the conventional vision of a T-rex. The only relics left of the original Tyranitar are the body armor and the tail, which do not really mesh with the redesign because they still feel cartoonish.

I'm sorry, but I feel that your realistic Tyranitar concept takes away too much of the original Tyranitar and replaces it with the conventional vision of a T-rex. The only relics left of the original Tyranitar are the body armor and the tail, which do not really mesh with the redesign because they still feel cartoonish.
Yeah, as much as I hate to say this, the T-tar is not as awesome as your other drawing. I mean, its awesome in the sense of well-drawn and everything, but the style doesnt fit really well, besides, as other people have stated its a bit out of proportion. Of all your drawings, this has been the only one so far I didnt like. (No offense, sorry, its just how I feel)

Calad

Hero of the Blue Flames
is an Artist Alumnus
Todavia queda gente que revisa este tema? Espero que asi sea ._.

Ok, I didn't post here, because I didn't draw any fakemon for a long long time. I think I'm losing touch.

Anyway, here is my latest Fakemon.

Lionatiuh
Legendary Pokemon
Aztec Lion Pokemon
Grass/Fire Type

Lionatiuh [Lion and Toanatiuh "Sun God" in aztec] is my first Legendary Pokemon, with some details that remains the aztec culture.
Lionatiuh summons the Sun every day to make plants grow stronger.

Also based on Caineghis, from Fire Emblem series, and yes, It has the Leafeon's tail.

as bad as my already piss poor spriting skills have become, i will attempt to sprite this creation when coloured version gets released.

Calad

Hero of the Blue Flames
is an Artist Alumnus
lol losing your touch, good joke. Great art as always man, waiting for your coloring.
I have to be honest, I need something to get the correct inspiration. I don't know,... a few ideas comes to me, but I don't have time to draw it.

Thanks for the comments!

Could I get you to try and make a fakemon I've been thinking of for awhile? I had this idea of there being a ninjask evolution called, "Shinobee". I don't really know what to do with it though, as I kind of fail at fakemon making...

Calad

Hero of the Blue Flames
is an Artist Alumnus
Could I get you to try and make a fakemon I've been thinking of for awhile? I had this idea of there being a ninjask evolution called, "Shinobee". I don't really know what to do with it though, as I kind of fail at fakemon making...
Could you explain your idea?

Let's see, I'm working on the color scheme for Lionatiuh
and here is:

Next thing to do: shades.

Thanks for all the comments!

Could you explain your idea?
Yeah, I mean like a more ninja inspired version of ninjask with more attack and special defense. (more attack because it has kunai or something, and more special defense, because it could look a little bulkier. ) The name would be "Shinobee", because "Shinobi" is another word for ninja.

Calad

Hero of the Blue Flames
is an Artist Alumnus
I'm working in a few revamps of my fakemons.

No Name yet. Please, help me to choose a name!

Farfetch'd Evolution

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LeekMudkipz!

Aha no that's not serious, but what is serious is your art - seriously amazing! :O

Lionatiuh seems to be missing the right hind leg. Maybe you should fix that. Other than that, excellent art. Keep up the good work.

I'm working in a few revamps of my fakemons.

<Farfetch'd EVO>

No Name yet. Please, help me to choose a name!

Farfetch'd Evolution
I'd like to come up with some play on the word "preposterous", since it means the same as "farfetched", but more unbelievable.

Prepost'rous is probably the best, but it's got two too many characters. Pr'postrus is about the best I can come up with inside the 10-letter limit. Pr'postr's, maybe?

The art looks great, though.

Calad

Hero of the Blue Flames
is an Artist Alumnus
I made a Cute Legendary, like Mew, Celebi, Manaphy, etc

Mercuri
The Messenger Pokemon
Flying Type

Mercuri is a Legendary Pokemon. It is a powerful flier, the speedest flying-type pokemon.
Every time this pokémon lost a feather, whoever founds it will receive an important message.

Mercuri does not evolve.

It's adorable.

I'm assuming, although it says "the speediest Flying-type Pokémon", it's got the standard 100/100/100/100/100/100 Base Stats?

EDIT, Farfetch'd Evo: Absur'd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)