El rincon artistico de Caladbolg~

Calad

Hero of the Blue Flames
is an Artist Alumnus
Long time without an upload.

So here is a Groudon that I made for The Smog #5.

You can read the article here

Wow, that is sick. Your art kicks ass. So glad this thread is on the frontpage again (I got to look through every page) I have to say, my favorites were Falcombat, (simply awesome) Lionatiuh, and Bambush. It is so cute! Then there is your evolutions. Oh, your evolutions. I had a gargasm when I saw the Scizor evo. I can't believe the amount of creativity you have. Keep it up. I'm looking forward to the next cap!

Calad

Hero of the Blue Flames
is an Artist Alumnus
Wow, that is sick. Your art kicks ass. So glad this thread is on the frontpage again (I got to look through every page) I have to say, my favorites were Falcombat, (simply awesome) Lionatiuh, and Bambush. It is so cute! Then there is your evolutions. Oh, your evolutions. I had a gargasm when I saw the Scizor evo. I can't believe the amount of creativity you have. Keep it up. I'm looking forward to the next cap!
Thanks for your comment. I'm gonna work in The Smog again. And of course I'll be in CAP10!! I must win one CAP at least xD

Well, I'm sure your submission for CAP 10 will be awesome. Strangely, that Groudon sort of looks...different to what you normally make. It's still amazing, though.

Calad

Hero of the Blue Flames
is an Artist Alumnus
I don't get any attention. u___u
Well, here is a new fakemon. Its name is Mucrush, It's from a guy of DeviantArt, and I did this artwork:

oh wow. i was really upset that when electabuzz and magmar got new evolutions in the 4rth generation and jynx didn't. you really did a great job, it looks fantastic. Catchy name too.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Please, answer this simple question...
why on earth don't you work for TPCi drawing the manuals/posters/ads for real pokemon games???
SERIOUSLY!!! Your stuff is so good, and it's 100% spot on!

Jynx's evolution looks great and her name is really funny 8D
And yes, I was really upset too when Electabuzz and Magmar got an evolution but Jynx not, maybe Mr. Mime would need an evolution too ^^

Calad

Hero of the Blue Flames
is an Artist Alumnus
Thanks for all your comments! :)

Jynx's evolution looks great and her name is really funny 8D
And yes, I was really upset too when Electabuzz and Magmar got an evolution but Jynx not, maybe Mr. Mime would need an evolution too ^^
I was upset to. Jynx deserves an evolution. Also Mr. Mime.
Now I'm working in Smog #7.
Have you seen my artworks for The Smog? What do you think about it?

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
thirding the upset at jynx's lack of an evolution! i hadn't considered mr. mime but i suppose he is one and the same. the elemental properties of electabuzz, magmar and jynx made me think for sure that the latter would get an extra evolution too

anyway i mention this only because i wanted to say that doremy looks great, and i really like the idea of taking her in an opera singer direction. she absolutely looks the part

also upset by the non-evolving jynx, and the pointy opera boobs scare me, nintendo could never use than in a game without a T rating

Calad

Hero of the Blue Flames
is an Artist Alumnus
I'm alive [google "Chile earthquake" and you will know]

I made another fakemon inspired on Zoroa...
I don't have a name for it. It's a Fox...

Not named Yet [Help me with a name for it]
Channeling Fox Pokemon
Fire/Psychic Type

Wow! He looks so cute <3 I especially like how you drew the flames, plus the design of the pokemon is really neat.
I've always liked the idea of a fire/phychic pokemon...

How about pyrofox, or something along those lines?

The fox is excellent like all your work is. Good to hear that you're ok, and congrats on the artist badge. Looking forward to seeing your stuff in CAP 10 eventually

If I may make a suggestion, perhaps Kitseance. Kit for the small fox or Kitsune for Mythical Fox, Seance for the Psychic channelling

Nice to hear you're just fine after the earthquakes. And that fox looks great! As for a name... hmm... I'm thinking a combination of parts of the names suggested already would work out good for it. Namely, I'm thinking of something along the lines of Pyrune, combining Pyro- and Kitsune. That or maybe something slightly different like Pyrene, combining Pyro- and Serene.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)