El rincon artistico de Caladbolg~

Bambush is so cute. And I like the way you draw human characters- the hunter and the psycho guitarist are very well done.

Grifo looks great...but looking at his head, am I the only one who is reminded of your Ghost Knight CAP?

When I first saw the word "deer" I expected a stantler evolution

You dare dissapoint me so?

But it's actually really cool. Love the legendary mon.

They're traditional pens that dip in ink. (or in the Tachiwaka pen's case they're just pointed steel pens with ink on them.) Like cheaper versions of these. They can get pretty pricey from what I've seen online, but you can get cheap ones too. (under $5 - over $200) I just started fooling with mine today, so I was kind of hoping he was someone who knew how to use one, and could possibly give me some advice. xD

If there are Michaels or any arts and craft stores in your town, odds are they do. I know I saw a speedballer one at Michaels while looking for a posing manaquin. Anyhow, nice art Calad, and I should probably stop spamming your thread now. xD

Calad

Hero of the Blue Flames
is an Artist Alumnus
Did you remember Knightmon from CAP 7?
Did you remember Trapmon [a joke capmon]?
Well, I mixed those ideas, and I made a new fakemon.

Here is, the revamped Knightmon

Help me to give it a name!!

Calad

Hero of the Blue Flames
is an Artist Alumnus

Armogeist
The Knight Pokemon
Ghost/ Steel type

Concept:

I made a Knight Fakemon for a Create-a-Pokemon Project. The concept was "the ultimate scout" pokemon.
So, I revamped my old fakemon.

Abilities:

Frisk: The Pokémon can check the foe’s held item.
Levitate: Gives full immunity to all Ground-type moves.

Very nice, Caladbolg. I have to say I rather prefer this version to your CAP7 submission.

I really like the Bambush family too. A Pokemon with a berry bush growth is a novel idea and a fun and not too farfetched concept you might actually find in the game (I still predict UU though ;>))

Great concepts and drawings as usual. I'm looking forward to your next CAP contribution and thread update.

Calad

Hero of the Blue Flames
is an Artist Alumnus
Very nice, Caladbolg. I have to say I rather prefer this version to your CAP7 submission.

I really like the Bambush family too. A Pokemon with a berry bush growth is a novel idea and a fun and not too farfetched concept you might actually find in the game (I still predict UU though ;>))

Great concepts and drawings as usual. I'm looking forward to your next CAP contribution and thread update.
Thanks for your comments, Cartoons! Well, I hope I'll compete in CAP [I never win, but It's a really good competition with artist like you, Atyroki, Doug, and others High Class Artists from Smogon].

Calad

Hero of the Blue Flames
is an Artist Alumnus

I decided to do pokemon fanarts in "attacks poses".

What do you think about my "Lucario's Aura Sphere"?

The aura is very good and looks like a ball of blue fire the glow emmitted is very good, but i think it could be a little rounder you can still keep the "flames" but the aura sphere itself should be rounder, but i do understand the the "flames/energy" distorts it a little.

Dude, I think you just surpassed Ken Sugimori with that epicly awesome Lucario.

If you want ideas for more "dynamic pose" Pokemon, how about a Kingdra just...you know...looking badass in a rainstorm?

Calad

Hero of the Blue Flames
is an Artist Alumnus
The aura is very good and looks like a ball of blue fire the glow emmitted is very good, but i think it could be a little rounder you can still keep the "flames" but the aura sphere itself should be rounder, but i do understand the the "flames/energy" distorts it a little.
Yep. The "flames" distorts it a little because this is "my version" of Aura Sphere. This is how I express, in an artistic way, the A.Sphere.
A Fanart mustn't be identically than the original, every artist can take "artistic licenses".

Thanks for your comment ^^

Dude, I think you just surpassed Ken Sugimori with that epicly awesome Lucario.

If you want ideas for more "dynamic pose" Pokemon, how about a Kingdra just...you know...looking badass in a rainstorm?
Wow. Kingdra is a cool pokemon. I will see what I can do with that pokemon.

About Sugi, I think you're exagerating. I have a lot to learn.

Thanks for the commmets!

When are you gonna do Pelioswim Calad? I think you should finish your starters. Let me know if there's anything you really want a sprite of, I feel like doing pokemon sprites again, but I want to do it as a request.

They don't sell these in the town I stay. Only regular Ballpens.
Ho where you stay cuz? Outer Islands?

Off topic:

:( Inland. Here, you can travel the entire town with legs. I don't even know why I moved to this place.

On topic:

Where's the Spike on the other arm?

Calad

Hero of the Blue Flames
is an Artist Alumnus
On topic:

Where's the Spike on the other arm?
Behind the other arm, but you can't see it. It's something called "perspective" xD.

But, with your comment I realized that the arm with the Aura Sphere is Blue! And Lucario has black hands!! xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)