Status
Not open for further replies.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
I'd love to know why anyone does really
iirc you can stimulate the prostate.
fuck knows why any girls like it.

Oh hey just a random poll of general opinion of girls:
Do you think missing a period is a bad thing? Like, just in of it self, not that it might mean your pregnant or something. Do you feel going 50 whatever days without a period is a bad thing?

Arcticblast: It doesn't. You don't have to tell them you play. If they can't accept that you play Pokemon, then don't waste your time with them.

The thing is that many of the people who play pokemon have a host of other problems that prevent them from getting any. You can easily play pokemon and have a great girlfriend if you have a good enough personality. It also depends how into it you are I guess. Like if you are the type of guy that does metagame analyses on napkins during a date, you are doing something wrong.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
ive heard that birth control that interferes with your period can cause you to not have periods for 6 months and then all of a sudden have all your periods that you missed over the course of a month.

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
O.o I can't believe I never noticed this thread before. @ Arcticblast, most chicks actually think its kinda cute that a guy plays pokemon. Just don't start explaining metagame strategies to them, then you'll come off a complete dork. I know many girls who played or watched pokemon when they were little, just stick to the "Pikachu is cute" and "Charizard is beast" discussions. They usually don't even care if you're playing PO as long as you don't try forcing them into joining Smogon or something.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I detest TyraniBoah, so does this mean that I'm not a boy or I'm not dumb?
Wait, wat?

Fishy LOVES DRAGONS OMG said:
why do dumb boys always used tyraniboah?
@Zacchaeus: I don't think you would be a dumb boy, as she is specifying those who use tyraniboah...not those who detest it...-_-

I probably shouldn't take this thread seriously but

iirc you can stimulate the prostate.
fuck knows why any girls like it.
Well, theres a lot of nerv endnings around the anus. Its also possible to stimulate the clit (its a lot bigger than just the little top that you can see) in some weird way, after all there is only a thin wall between the both holes :P

Then theres also the psycological part. I think a majority of girls don't like it thought, and some probably just do it because they want to please their boy friend.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Why do women like roses so much?

Seriously I gave a girl some roses yesterday and she actually carried them around.
@_@;

Also was it a bad idea to give her Double Stuff Oreos just in case she wouldn't take the roses?

Unrelated note:

yeah nostrils
There's 7. YOU FORGOT THE FUCKING EARS.

Why do women like roses so much?

Seriously I gave a girl some roses yesterday and she actually carried them around.
@_@;
Roses let all the other girls around know that shes more loved then them.

Its like your xbl gamerscore, it just proves youre more boss

Y'all are still forgetting about skin pores!

As for roses, girls like them because they're pretty, and any guy who gives them to a girl is seen as classy. It's just a nice (albeit old-fashioned [which isn't necessarily bad!]) thing to receive.

I probably shouldn't take this thread seriously but

Well, theres a lot of nerv endnings around the anus. Its also possible to stimulate the clit (its a lot bigger than just the little top that you can see) in some weird way, after all there is only a thin wall between the both holes :P

Then theres also the psycological part. I think a majority of girls don't like it thought, and some probably just do it because they want to please their boy friend.

Yes, there are several nerve endings down there. It has actually been said (proven?) that everybody feels a stimulation from the anus, men especially due to the prostate. This does not make them automatically gay, as it is a biological reaction. Although, the pain does often outweigh the pleasure and makes the experience undesirable to many.

Should write a thesis on Anal Sex...

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
I guess this is kind of relevant and I meant to post it last night
vkca pm said:
jumpluff pm said:
It's actually quite common for girls to have an irregular cycle for reasons other than pregnancy. It's typical in the first few years of menstruation, but tends to stabilise. So to a girl who is used to having an irregular cycle, missing a period for a little while isn't an uncommon occurrence. Usually the reasons for a girl with a regular cycle to miss her period are bad (stress, sickness, weight fluctuation), though. Missing a period for a little while when you're sexually inactive, for example, might be cause for concern if it keeps occurring, which can indicate hormonal problems / disorders like polycystic ovary syndrome / PCOS. A girl with a clockwork cycle would probably be stressed by it though!

You might've already known that, I just wanted to provide some contextual information (and weird you out :toast:)
I've never heard of polycystic ovary syndrome but it doesn't sound like fun. Only reason I was wondering about general ideas/opinions on missing periods is because I was talking to my sister a while ago and she said that general opinion of anybody who she had talked to about it was that missing a period was a bad thing just because. Maybe an underlying assumption that the blood would just sit in your ovarian tube or something. Who knows.
Or wait that didn't really explain why I was curious. There was a book I read that was a collection of news stories (what the dog saw by malcolm gladwell if you're curious it's good/very readable). One of the stories was a piece he did on ovarian cancer. He was in a small village in africa, and was counting the number of periods the average woman had in a year. The women spent so much time preggers/breast-feeding that they'd have something ridiculous like 60 periods in their entire premenopausal life. Which is obviously what most first world country girls have by the time their twenty. Apparently the ovarian cancer rates were really low, and the hypothesis was that since your ovaries weren't exploding and rebuilding themselves every month that there were fewer chances for stuff to go wrong and have cells regrow in a cancerous manner. So anyways the sort of eventual conclusion that they drew from this was that missing periods was a not bad thing/using other contraceptives besides the pill that made you have four periods a year (or less, I think that's what yaz does) was a good thing.
But I didn't really realize the whole slew of issues that missed periods could be indicative of.
Or maybe people just didn't/don't really think about it.

So I guess it's more complicated than my question allows room for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)