Boys/Girls Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I think guys are easy to understand, because I am one, and the male is strictly motivated by sexual pursuit of their desire. And I wonder...is it the same for girls? What do girls see in guys, really? And another thing: girls seem to much more compassionate/sympathetic in general (the disclaimer). Is it like this for most girls?
yeah, what jumpluff said.
also not all guys are driven by sex, what are you? 16. your post reminds me of this post for some reason

From what I've seen, there are two types of girl. One likes super masculine studs with rippling abs who abuse them, and the other likes cuter sensitive boys who all turn out to be gay.
why must all masculine guys be assholes and cute sensitive boys turn out gay? and why is it that being a guy automatically means you are after one thing, sex.

i am sensitive as fuck[compassionate + whatever you said in quote], at the moment i am listening/singing along to this whiles i type this up. i dont think its rare to find a sensitive "super masculine stud" and i'm pretty sure its actually rare for a girl to be in a situation where the guy turns out gay because he was a "cute sensitive boy".
as for sex, i've been in a sexless relationship before. she wasnt ready and i did not go "well, good luck with life. /walks out the door". to be honest, this girl was beautiful and all i wanted to do was be around her, hold her in my arms and just get lost in her world, her smile. you might be thinking "wow ninahaza, what a pussy" but i dont care, i know who i am.
my older brother is a party boy, a player and a G. i love him and he has taught me a lot, i've tried being like him and i liked it better when i was a sensitive, caring "meant what i said to you girl" kind of guy, so i went back to being me.
Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter.
Togetherness, girl, that is all I'm after - Michael Jackson.

PS: if any of you really did think "wow ninahaza, what a pussy" whiles reading the above, all i have to say is. i can probably pull more than you can if i wanted to bro, i'm just not hungry for sex.

This is embarrassing, but how the fuck do I pick up a girl who lives in Indiana, despite my only knowing the Texan courtship rituals? I am at the end of my rope here. She went to Georgia and was thrilled by their customs, but mine seem to be inadequate for some reason.

Get muscles.

Fucking everyone at college here is ripped besides me.

Perhaps it's silly to post this in a thread that's largely been taken the piss out of, but you seem genuinely confused.
New sig; thanks for the reply jumpluff. Anyways, the oversimplification is evident due to the fact that I am not talking about my view necessarily; rather, I'm merely viewing through the facet of the perceived nature of the male, and contrasting the typical view of the female as perceived by our end of the gender spectrum.

@Ninahaza

I'm not 16, I'm in my early twenties. Again, as mentioned above, these are the generally viewed qualities that I feel society "recognizes" in the male population, and this view is bound to be flawed. No, I'm not an overly masculine barbarian :) I'm actually the sensitive person in real life. And I certainly don't think you're a "pussy"-you made a stance and are proud to defend it; kind of masculine, if you ask me.

By the way, saw your thread about working on your image; excellent job.

Maybe you should try not worrying about the image others may or do have about you. One less burden in your life.

Almost all of the questions in here are things you either learn by getting older or you should just know

Why is it that when men get kicked in the nuts their stomach starts cramping?
It's not literally our stomachs, but it really can't be explained I don't think. It just genuinely hurts

Why is it that when men get kicked in the nuts their stomach starts cramping?
Alright when you get raided in the land down under your body immediately tells you "hey you know that really fucking important organ that's carrying your legacy? alright PROTECT THAT". This makes us double over, not only in pain (it's hard to describe how much this hurts, imagine having all of the nerve endings in your entire arm in the space of your palm and being hit there, and and btw you have no bones protecting it) but in an instinct to conservar sus cahones. I think anyway. It's just that when you just get kicked in the balls the last thing you want to do is lean back and give them another shot.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think the stomach cramping is just an overload of pain sensory reactions from the strike. Since the area is so sensitive with so many nerve endings, the stomach pain is simply a secondary effect from the overwhelming wash of pain. Have you ever experienced an injury in general that was absurdly painful and noticed your stomach hurt as well? I think it's not exclusive to nut shots, it's just associated because those tend to be the most painful.

The reason why your abdomen hurts when you get kicked in the nuts is because that's where their primary nerves are located.

The nausea is from sympathetic nervous system overload. Whether you throw up or not depends on how much of a wimp you are.

EDIT: Why do women like anal sex?

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
[03:00:16] <&shade> heres what i dont get about anal
[03:00:19] <&az> ...
[03:00:21] <&Fishy> ..
[03:00:21] <&shade> ive done shits bigger than my dick
[03:00:22] <&Fishy> .
[03:00:25] <&shade> and it didnt hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)