Boys/Girls Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had sex with a Ladyboy in bancock, Lady comes first so I'm not gay right. She had massive tits but she came in my arse? I'm still straight right?

Right?

I had sex with a Ladyboy in bancock, Lady comes first so I'm not gay right. She had massive tits but she came in my arse? I'm still straight right?

Right?
When did you realize "she" had a penis? If it was AFTER the sex, you are still totally straight.

I sort of realised when she lay me down and penetrated me. I could see her tits bouncng up and down. Totally loved those tits. I can just pretend it was pegging?

I'm going to hell aren't I?

lol....

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
<@Dracoyoshi8> say hypothetically
<@Dracoyoshi8> you are fucking a man
<@Dracoyoshi8> would you prefer they have
<@Dracoyoshi8> 1 nut or 3

edit:

<@Dracoyoshi8> CRUX
<@Crux> WHAT
<@Dracoyoshi8> 1 NUT OR 3
<@Crux> 3

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
on the topic of nuts, do girls like that guys have 2 balls? Is 1 ball better or do they want more?

My original question was brought about merely as a passing question, brought up after seeing Mr. Deeds, when that lady kicks the other lady "there" in that pizza parlor scene. I thought it'd be an interesting topic to expand the topic to boy/girl differences in general, because some boy/girl questions cannot really be answered straightforward, at least for girls, in my opinion. I think guys are easy to understand, because I am one, and the male is strictly motivated by sexual pursuit of their desire. And I wonder...is it the same for girls? What do girls see in guys, really? And another thing: girls seem to much more compassionate/sympathetic in general (the disclaimer). Is it like this for most girls?

@Woodchuck
No, I am a unique individual, not a sub-account, with interest in the topic of men/women differences, whether physical, mental or social :p

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
In most countries I think it is referred to as "downs syndrome"

being kicked in the nuts hurt but not that bad. I know from experience. you will get a little teary eyed but thats it

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
From what I've seen, there are two types of girl. One likes super masculine studs with rippling abs who abuse them, and the other likes cuter sensitive boys who all turn out to be gay.
the third type of girl is the kind that reads your ignorant posts and thinks "PHEW dodged that bullet"

My original question was brought about merely as a passing question, brought up after seeing Mr. Deeds, when that lady kicks the other lady "there" in that pizza parlor scene. I thought it'd be an interesting topic to expand the topic to boy/girl differences in general, because some boy/girl questions cannot really be answered straightforward, at least for girls, in my opinion. I think guys are easy to understand, because I am one, and the male is strictly motivated by sexual pursuit of their desire. And I wonder...is it the same for girls? What do girls see in guys, really? And another thing: girls seem to much more compassionate/sympathetic in general (the disclaimer). Is it like this for most girls?

@Woodchuck
No, I am a unique individual, not a sub-account, with interest in the topic of men/women differences, whether physical, mental or social :p
You are thinking about this in an oversimplistic manner. It might sound lame, but I really mean it -- I think the differences between people make them fascinating, but they don't come down only to physiology, or traits typically associated with a gender. All people are unique individuals. That's what I see in people that I'm attracted to or feel purely platonically for, that they're unique individuals (as you said), with different things to admire and be attracted to. A girl isn't some kind of extraterrestrial being that operates inversely to a boy.

Perhaps it's silly to post this in a thread that's largely been taken the piss out of, but you seem genuinely confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)