Boys/Girls Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Womans just don't get dat sex is all physical act and confuse der emotions. Damn girl need to learn da role of da pootytang in dis here joint!

i am a nice sensitive guy and theres this girl who is really attractive and we are great friends but i think i am in the friend zone becuz she always comes to me with her problems when her super jock boyfriends hurt her. i just want to be with her but i dont think she sees me like that becuz i am not a douchebag and i think all girls just want to be with douchebags

how can i have sex with her

i am a nice sensitive guy and theres this girl who is really attractive and we are great friends but i think i am in the friend zone becuz she always comes to me with her problems when her super jock boyfriends hurt her. i just want to be with her but i dont think she sees me like that becuz i am not a douchebag and i think all girls just want to be with douchebags

how can i have sex with her
Such douchebaggery never have I seen.

sometimes i think about how it would feel to have my tongue touch someone else's tongue and then i get all grossed out, YUCK

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
The difference between boys and girls is that it's only okay to have breasts if you're a girl.

SOLVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)