NOC Bard's College Mafia - Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's 3 pages but I'm lazy and there's really nothing noteworthy there apart from Prophylaxis being towny again (stop hogging all the towniness >.>), but Metal Sonic's posts just don't make sense.

Unvote; Vote Metal Sonic

"Only scum ask for reasoning"
"There's no such thing as evidence"

???

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
I personally don't think any actual scum would pull the what AG did by suspecting Proph as that's so overwhelmingly, obviously scummy to suspect the virtual town leader that no scum would actually do that. Comes off more as town testing that waters than stupid scum. Even with good reasoning (which I personally don't think AG has) I could never see scum starting such a far-flung wagon.

Unless mafia sorcery but w/e

Also I'm really thinking sonic is town at this point cuz that posting style just has way too much swagger to ever fly on a mafia team

I think I've seen Metal Sonic's scumgame in WWI and read about his towngame in previous games, he seems to post like this all the time, which is why I'm not analyzing tone but looking at the content.

and what he said basically points a giant middle finger to anyone who questions him, which rings basically every bell there is

yeah but that's something he does regardless of alignment

I'm not saying don't vote him, I'm saying don't kill yourself trying to sift through everything he posts unless you're attempting an exercise in madness

xxnads while I have you - out of everyone in proph's readlist who's listed as town, who do you think could be scum

...did you just make a joke? I'm shocked

also - where do u see the AG / Earlio associations?
I don't believe in looking for interactions between players unless one of them has flipped scum, with one exception - unaligned pairs.

If one of the two flips scum, then the other is confirmed town. They can both be town, but by unaligned I mean they aren't /knowingly/ aligned - they aren't scum together, the interactions are too genuine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)