NOC Bard's College Mafia - Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
I'm still reading MS as uesless town as that's how he always posts; Fluff and assertions with 0 legitimate back-up. Although he is being significantly more rambly than usual so it may be scum MS, never played with him as scum iirc. If he does flip town (if lynch obv) I could see a AG/Leet scumteam being a possibility

on the haruno inspecting texas thing I don't see why haruno as scum wants to implicate himself in such a way, if we decide to flip one to verify the check it seems very likely that haruno will be the one to go. The more probable scenario is they're both town, though claiming a clean check on someone who wasn't even remotely under fire before is a weird course of action ? idk I don't think I'd do it at least

don't think the FH/Texas mindmeld at deadline is staged either, more risk than reward here if FH flips mafia

twin's first post not being a vote on someone he suspected while spectating feels weird, i'm more used to him tunneling people hard

no idea whatsoever about AG need to iso

bloodyrain's posts are giving me a headache

i can't tell leet's town game from his scum game but he had a few posts that I didnt like at all, especially the ones where he quotes multiple people and goes "good post" or "haruno will be haruno"

i'm a bit lost in this game, need to find the motivation to do a reread

also xnadrojx and hitmonleet voting MS feels too obvious of a connection for them to be scum together despite me finding both sketchy
if they were trying to build a counterwagon to save a teammate it could make sense but it just doesn't seem to be coherent here

I'm here but catching up in another game

I'm a little uncomfortable with the MS wagon, especially on how it built up as opposition to the toni slot

Still fine voting toni slot honestly since TTM said "what are flips" and then dipped out

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
I'm here but catching up in another game

I'm a little uncomfortable with the MS wagon, especially on how it built up as opposition to the toni slot

Still fine voting toni slot honestly since TTM said "what are flips" and then dipped out
Sounds like a more solid push than MS, who's reading hard null/very slight scumlean whereas I could see Twin/Toni being an idler-type mafia (and from experience Twin is usually much more active but he may just be catching up)

ehh I like the progression of the Metal Sonic wagon right now. Especially the fact that there is at least a little bit of resistance on the wagon. I'll stay on Metal Sonic for now until they come back, their wagon loos interesting.

Lynch Hitmonleet Reading through his posts he is extremely scummy to me because all his posts are just full of bullshit designed to look like he is actually providing useful thoughts(great example of this #545). Also find it quite suspicious that AG bandwagons leet on a vote towards MS even though the reasoning in the posts by leet are just blatant copying of reasoning from jordan/bloody. Also something of note is that ag never mentions leet at all besides for the vote on MS and leet has brought up AG as "suspicious" but has never laid out any reasoning why or has actually pushed AG.

Leet also ignores the posts by proph on 538-539 where he states that he is a bit wary of leet to respond to other posts about proph to then deflect into another subject in haruno which is just ringing more alarm bells from post 545

i feel the same way about leet every time. imo this time around i would place his play right in between popcorn and matrix noc. maybe closer towards the scum side. not a lot of voting a lot of quoting but just saying "this feels weird" or "i agree with you"

idk i can buy it. will hopefully contribute more tomorrow.

unvote vote leet

Asek

Banned deucer.
Vote Granny Pie

This sticks until you finish submitting to my walrus
i subbed to you and you didnt sub back. you lack honor

Btw I am advocating for this game to not be like the previous 8 million nocs.

If someone is actively participating D1 don't actually Lynch them unless there's a compelling reason to believe they're scum, push hard as fuck on inactives first

D1 "associations" are hilariously overrated and having people with nothing you can hold against them make it late into the game just makes our job way more difficult than it should be
this is a bad initial post

scum can influence inactive shoving to make sure that their members who post less dont get shoved on before town due to possesing the info of which inactives are town and which arent. not only this, but scum can actively pressure their inactives into posting so they have an easier time pushing onto lurkers they know who are town - who have nobody but host to try squeeze activity out of them

although it is desirable to have inatives gone before LYLO, the more effective method of dealing with 0 posters is to either wait for substitution or use investigative roles on the slots. lynching a 0 poster day1 is almost always a terrible idea - no matter what you hit the information from the flip is minimal - just stalling significat game progress

I'm expecting there's a chance that there's only four mafia because there's a good chance theyre very high powered given the setup with confirmed no vanillas, but considering the expected power of town I'm expecting five high power mafias for balance considerations
Most likely mafia have some combination of strong man/ninja/ascetic roles sprinkled within their roles but given the one shot nature unlikely they'll use them until later in game so we're pretty safe to trust potential investigates for the first few days. Later days be wary of your actions failing.

Most likely not a godfather, wouldn't make much sense with the set up of JOATs
this is just baseless set up spec

Hm, would an early claiming of # of abilities be favorable to town? It may help any inspects uncover lies later on or root scum to their full claims when it comes time
I was about to RVS.

Vote Former Hope.

No, claiming # abilities is NOT favorable, that gives mafia information on who to kill FIRST.
If we have indication on who is likely to die this early it only helps our docs and watchers.

Lynch ag
but we're JOATS, so we don't have docs and watchers. We have people who might have one of those powers, ONCE, and then don't use it in time.
After pushing/fishing, really liking Ags opening, mxmts I'm a little wary of for the copy cat, but they at least back it up with reasoning so also likeing it, but to a lesser degree
former hope ping, this is some weird early flushing crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)