Granny Pie
ItzViper482
Tonithetourgide
Hitmonleet
Earlio
Aura Guardian

?

I'll be back tonight.

I think there's like, one scum in my PROB TOWN section, but I feel fairly confident about bluedoom/Texas being town (Texas of course has a cop check on him, if we think Haruno is town).

I think most of the scumteam is in the POE and that's where I want to focus for Today.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
From my Haruno experience they either idle totally or say something that’s usually true (albeit sometimes stupidly obtuse) so I’m personally buying into Texas being town (that and the huge amounts of starting posts, while not explicitly town, don’t look like a mafia opening in the slightest)

Typing this out as I go through the thread.
Regarding Earlio's #375, I was confused for a bit too, this has probably been resolved already but it's just weird flavor. Or the role is really basatard and flips as the opposite alignment on death but since he was almost certainly the mafia kill that's impossible, so yeah, flavor text.
I like Texas's #383, it's a lot of logical enough reads, town read.
Jalmont seems to be getting really aggressive towards Texas later on Page 16, although I guess it's understandable since Texas parroted Proph on the "poor town play" thing. It does seem odd that he'd try to get into this fight if he were scum, it seems like town vs. town to me.
Metal Sonic's entry seems odd and fluffy to me, I'm not sure if the "policy lynch" vote on Haruno is a joke or not, but:
if it is a joke; This is day two, I think we're past that phase man.
if it's not; Could you explain why Haruno would be a policy lynch? I'm assuming you're voting based on their meta here?
anyways, I'm reading Metal Sonic as scum for now, can anyone tell me if that's his normal meta?
On #417, same, that may be the shittiest version of that gif I've ever seen [although if we're including individual cases of the same version of the gif, I've seen the same version in a way smaller size, making it worse]
on #427, yeah, I'm gonna have to reiterate my question about why Haruno's a policy lynch, once again I assume it's their meta, I vaguely remember reading comments on their meta earlier in the thread that were disparaging
Metal Sonic gives some reads with nothing to back them up, this seems to be part of his posting style. I don't particularly like it, seems scummy to me. Can anyone comment on if this is part of his meta as well?
I like #440, it's nice to see a big post of reads from Hitmonleet, I don't think(?) we've had one so far. Town leaning.

lol, only scum ask for "reasoning", just saying
ok, this reads as really scummy to me, really? Vote: Metal Sonic for the time being
if everyone just threw around "x is town, y is scum" without any explanations then we may as well be randomly voting, I don't really feel like that's a valid excuse
#471 is interesting, it's NAI, but I like the content

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Typing this out as I go through the thread.
Regarding Earlio's #375, I was confused for a bit too, this has probably been resolved already but it's just weird flavor. Or the role is really basatard and flips as the opposite alignment on death but since he was almost certainly the mafia kill that's impossible, so yeah, flavor text.
I like Texas's #383, it's a lot of logical enough reads, town read.
Jalmont seems to be getting really aggressive towards Texas later on Page 16, although I guess it's understandable since Texas parroted Proph on the "poor town play" thing. It does seem odd that he'd try to get into this fight if he were scum, it seems like town vs. town to me.
Metal Sonic's entry seems odd and fluffy to me, I'm not sure if the "policy lynch" vote on Haruno is a joke or not, but:
if it is a joke; This is day two, I think we're past that phase man.
if it's not; Could you explain why Haruno would be a policy lynch? I'm assuming you're voting based on their meta here?
anyways, I'm reading Metal Sonic as scum for now, can anyone tell me if that's his normal meta?
On #417, same, that may be the shittiest version of that gif I've ever seen [although if we're including individual cases of the same version of the gif, I've seen the same version in a way smaller size, making it worse]
on #427, yeah, I'm gonna have to reiterate my question about why Haruno's a policy lynch, once again I assume it's their meta, I vaguely remember reading comments on their meta earlier in the thread that were disparaging
Metal Sonic gives some reads with nothing to back them up, this seems to be part of his posting style. I don't particularly like it, seems scummy to me. Can anyone comment on if this is part of his meta as well?
I like #440, it's nice to see a big post of reads from Hitmonleet, I don't think(?) we've had one so far. Town leaning.

ok, this reads as really scummy to me, really? Vote: Metal Sonic for the time being
if everyone just threw around "x is town, y is scum" without any explanations then we may as well be randomly voting, I don't really feel like that's a valid excuse
#471 is interesting, it's NAI, but I like the content
Metal Sonic is my least favorite Mafia player and does post usually like this (i.e a lot of reads + a lot of swagger with nothing to really back it up except for logic like "Because the host gave you a mafia PM")

Read on them is null as of now, but possibly a town lean as I haven't really seen Mafia sonic

Granny Pie(2): MeowMIXXX, Aura Guardian
MeowMixxx(1): Texas Cloverleaf
Texas Cloverleaf(1): jalmont
Aura Guardian(1): XnadrojX
Hitmonleet(1): Metal Sonic
Former Hope(1): bluedoom
Thetwinmasters(1): Prophylaxis
Metal Sonic(1): BLOODYRAIN10001

Not Voting(10): bluedoom, Champ1604, Earlio, Former Hope, Granny Pie, Haruno, Hitmonleet, ItzViper482, MoodyCloud, Thetwinmasters

Thetwinmasters has subbed in for Tonithetourguide.

Deadline is in 52 hours, 9 minutes

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Explain this.

Explain your reads please. I can't figure out your alignment without you at least trying to give me some insight into how/what you're thinking.
i played a game with granny pie before on this site recently and she was acting like this, kind of similar, though i might be wrong, im not too confident on that

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
What do you think about the points I brought up Yesterday about FH's thought processes?

To be fair it hinges on one very important interaction instead of a large body of work, which always freaks me out, but I think that interaction is pretty strong.
FH's thought processes are awesome. he always explains his stuff in super long posts, unlike me. although usually wrong, but totally awesome dude and i love him

Texas Cloverleaf
Lots of minor stuff. Gut on champ is pro-town. Then goes against Jalmont (this persists to the next day). Is pro-Prophylaxis, but also wants them on wagons for being able to tell better, later. Joins the flashwagon. Megapost after the night ends. Votes MeowMiXXX and figures Granny and myself are scum. Sorta pro-XnadrojX?

Former Hope
Fishing opening, but then lazy re: unvote when he likes the responses, and admits some OMGUS. Votes toni/twin and quickly unvotes based on them not having been on since the game started. Then considers their quick response after to be surprising - toni on mafia discord? TRs me and texas. Anti-MeowMiXXX. ??? on Granny Pie. Would rather mxmts over Granny Pie, and pings texas to avoid the tie. Says prophylaxis should consider him town, which Proph does. Friendly neighbor power? Possible double scum, but unlikely.

Prophylaxis
Biggest change from my last review is, they were a big factor in the flashwagon on mxmts. More scummy now.

Upon considering Haruno->Texas, and Former Hope->Prophylaxis, my doubts about MeowMiXXX and what their vote is:

Unvote, Vote MeowMiXXX

Aura Guardian said:
Prophylaxis
Biggest change from my last review is, they were a big factor in the flashwagon on mxmts. More scummy now.

I'm not going to let you openly shade me like this.

Run me through your thought process on this, please. You instantly assuming that me flashwagoning mxmts and mxmts having them flip town instantly makes me scum - why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)