Albinoloon's Sprites and Fakemon Region

How many toes do you have?

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • 4 or less

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it looks cool none the less. how this for inspiration, a land barracuda pokemon thats rock warter typing. I'm in the middle of concepting one up, but I'd like to see what you come up with :)

I am completed concepting and spriting mine. :D I named it Barockuda!

it looks cool none the less. how this for inspiration, a land barracuda pokemon thats rock warter typing. I'm in the middle of concepting one up, but I'd like to see what you come up with :)

I am completed concepting and spriting mine. :D I named it Barockuda!
Show off... >_> I was thinking about mine and it's quite similar to yours, but a couple things. What are the highlights for? Is it wet? As for the colors, the second looks great but the first's purple looks too dark. But don't get me wrong- you're one of the best spriters here! :D

I guess I forgot to transparentize. I have a litwick on my White and this is a tribute to it and its species.

double post
help
Holyolyolyolyolyolyolyolyolyoly crap man! This is awesome! Sorry I haven't been around for a while. I've been playing my DS alone in my room with ma' White. Pokemon, that is. The red spots, however, seem a bit unnecessary. Could we perhaps see an example of it without the spots?

EDIT: Nothing to see here.

I love the autobiography, Albino! So personalised! But LOL Jade LOL. I guess it can all come down to raw naivety sometimes. I once killed an OU RSE team with my Mud-Slap Pidgeot and Rain Dance Luvdisc. Happy times...Your spriting really has improved in spades, I'm loving the final water evolution! Also the clock line! 80% of your sprites now look like real Pokemon. The only ones I dislike are the Fire starters...Please keep making more! And what's with the blood-covered angel-thing? Your sprites are so cool!

Thanks LL!

Well, I wasn't happy with the final water starter's evo's pose, so I made a new one! Also, I'm working on a new creation similar t the wierd thingy I posted above. I have no idea what's going to happen to them, but they won't be in my region! lol I'm also planning to organize my stuf better so you can navigate it better. Anyways, here's the sprites!

Might do some cleanup on the shading.

This is just kind of a guideline to shade. It's not at all done.​

Ewwwww...

Anyways...

Albino! This has got to be one of the best thing you've ever done! So detailed and improved compared to older sprites! Kudos to you koopo!
Thanks, but it's still not at its best. It needs shading work as well as some extra detail. Allthough, thanks nevertheless. :)

Keep on truckin'.

FOLIA-Many FOLIA are found at the bases of large trees playing in the early morning. They occasionally get trapped in tangled roots while searching for berries.

FOLEAF-FOLEAF swing elegantly and agilely from tree to tree, using their amazingly flexible arms to grasp dangling vines.

FOLIARK-These mysterious Pokemon are attuned to the every movement of the forest, scaring off malicious intruders with eerie noises and terrifying glares.

FLARAT-In the cold winter months, FLARAT take refuge in people's homes. When spring arrives, they return to the outside world to forage for food.

FLARRET- These Pokemon leave dazzling trails of fiery sparks behind them which blind the targets of their burglary.

FLARREX- Huge forest fires are occassionally set off by packs of FLARREX. They are incredibly aggressive, but care dearly for their young.

ZEFIN- They stay close by their mother's side until they can swim capably. Straying babies are consumed by greedy POLILLY.

ZESCAFIN- These intrepid hunters of the deep leave the safety of the reef to catch large prey. It is thought that they have a map of the sea inside their head.

ZEZARAI-If threatened by large packs of predators, ZEZARAI retaliate by sending huge maelstroms toward their enemies. They are often seen duelling with ARSHOAL.

DURVE- Timid and secretive in demeanour, DURVE are constantly on the run from predators, even other FLYING-types such as KLYTE.

DURLKE- With a strong sense of justice, these gallant warriors of the air safeguard DURVE and other small Pokemon from dangerous foes.

DURVIAN- Their wings have become so heavy that it is almost impossible for DURVIAN to take flight. However, this immense strength has turned its wings into unstoppable punching machines.

MORVAE- These small and elongated Pokemon spend their lives decomposing rotten garbage and organic matter. Farmers value them as important producers of fertiliser.

MORMID- MORMID cloak their vulnerable bodies in mud, which hardens and entombs them in an unbreakable case until evolution. They can stab foes with their tail spine if in danger.

MEATLE- These voracious group scavengers are incredibly dangerous if carrion is in short supply, able to strip a human to the bones in seconds. Luckily, they do not like the flavour of live meat.

VULGRIS- These putrescent Pokemon slowly digest their own bodies for nourishment, producing a scent that can be smelt a quarter of a kilometre away.

VULGUAR- The sludge that perpetually oozes out of its mouth can be extracted to make a deadly poison. It is rumoured that the mouth of a VULGUAR extends for many kilometres.

I can't believe it, I wrote up to Toxpirilla then misclicked and navigated away from the page! Grrrrrrrr.....Well, here I go again. ;_;

SQUEVAE-In summer, huge groups of newly hatched SQUEVAE infest waterways and ponds. Fortunately, their numbers are quickly reduced by hungry MAGIKARP and DURVE.

SQUITO-They fly for miles to find a suitable location for egg laying. The egg rafts they produce are indigestible and very hard, ensuring the survival of every unhatched SQUEVAE.

FLARCHAE-They inhabit sulfur fields on and inside active volcanoes. When a volcano becomes dormant, they fly out of its mouth in search of a new home.

ARCHAEOT-The mass migration of these Pokemon from dormant volcanoes is listed as one of the world's 20 Natural Wonders. They leave trails of sulfuric acid in their wake as they swim through magma in search of Fireberries.

FLAIRY-This mysterious and benevolent deity appears at sunrise to bless flowers with the gift of purity. Plants blessed by this mythical beauty grow to record heights. There is a record of a BELLSPROUT accidentally gifted by a FLAIRY growing to the size of a tower.

SHREWN-It hides itself from the world in burrows, houses and garbage heaps to escape its multitude of predators. It feeds on fermenting fruit and unsuspecting MORVAE.

SHREWNO-After one year of unendurable torture, SHREWNO evolved the ability to strike back. It seeks vengeance for all of its pain and duels with past enemies such as SQUITO and LIEPARD.

SHREWMO- Its punches have such immense power it can instantly knock a pro boxer out stone cold. SHREWMO's incredible strength puts it in high demand for work at construction sites.

JESTAISY- These optimistic and playful Pokemon spin through the skies, following the path of the sun in large, cheerful groups. Nobody knows where they go at night.

CONKONUT-It delights in falling out of trees on top of unsuspecting passersby. As a result of its foolhardy self-injury, its numbers are low outside of areas where no CHANSEY exist to happily heal CONKONUT's wounds.

CONKREE-Large CONKREE disguise themselves as palm trees, jumping out at surprised Pokemon to attack. As they get their food from the sun, there is no known reason for CONKREE's behaviour other than sheer recklessness.

MIRAKET-It lurks deep in haunted woods, singing beguiling songs of the misfortunes its past victims encountered. MIRAKET are nicknamed 'The Sirens of the Shadows'.

WETRIKA-While extremely rare, one note of a WETRIKA's song is enough to immobilise victims before it lashes out with tearing hindlegs. Oddly, WHISMUR happily coexist with WETRIKA at the centre of dark forests.

EDIT: Continuing onwards!

BACITRUS-At night, BACITRUS flutter around in search of food. They crave Nomel Berries, and will travel great distances to find even one. If attacked, BACITRUS drop to the ground, pretending to be fallen fruit.

WATRIBAT-Their comical rotundity has earned WATRIBAT their own children's television show. They have developed a Watmel Berry that grows around their body, and eat parts of it when food is scarce.

TORCID-If disturbed, TORCID leap hundreds of feet in the air. When trapped inside houses, they spring up the chimney to escape.

TORSOX-They inhabit an abandoned carapace and wait patiently for unsuspecting prey to wander past. A bite from TORSOX is painful enough to make a grown man cry in agony.

SPEAMER-It crawls through open windows in the dead of night to catch children's dreams in its web. If they awaken, SPEAMER return the dreams in an odd ball of sticky thread and leave silently in search of more.

SPYMEER-The beads in its web are used to focus mysterious power for psychokinetic attacks. SPYMMER convert dream energy to food using these same beads, but exactly how remains a mystery.

AXALTOA-This endangered Pokemon numbers just 350 individuals in the wild. They are incredibly sensitive to pollution and die if any GRIMER or VULGRIS enter their watery domain.

AXALTALGAE-These guardians of mythical lakes can control the phytoplankton growing on their bodies to induce hallucinations, before striking out with their axe-shaped jaw bones.

TOXPIRAL-Using carbon and hydrogen, TOXPIRAL create methane gas for consumption, emitting phosphorus gas during synthesis. They were the first source of pollution introduced to the Earth, appearing about 3 million years ago in murky peat bogs.

TOXPIRILLA-These Pokemon produce dangerous amounts of blanketing, diaphanous methane gas. These clouds can extend almost two kilometres in diameter, but fortunately exist only in remote swamps to the north of Winderr.

KHOULD-This sad spirit lost its mother while wandering through icy regions, and is rumoured to float around the area in which it perished, crying tears of pain. These tears can be used to treat depression and psychosis.

GHOULT-These infuriated ram-like apparitions can enter people's minds by using its magical horns. If the mind it enters shows hatred towards KHOULD, GHOULT angrily drags its victim into the spirit realm, where they are transformed into moaning apparations.

TROCK-The metronomic ticking of their pendulums induces hypnosis in victims by shutting down the brain. Once a TROCK has silenced its victim, it wakes them up by chiming violently, repeating the process indefinitely.

TICKEROK-This cursed grandfather's clock follows orders from its master, somewhere far away. Beware:one who hears this Pokemon chime twelve will never speak again.

SALAUR-Once thought to be extinct, remnant populations have been rediscovered in Winderr's Sulfur Volcano and Hoenn's Mt. Chimney.

SALAGMA-These relentless and patient Pokemon are the ultimate treasure guards due to their very long lifespan, natural hoarding instinct and incredible attentiveness.

ICEQUID-These smart and crafty mollusc Pokemon swam to colder regions to form ice over their very sensitive mantle. Upon birth, they touch their bodies to pack ice to undergo this process.

GRACKEN-GRACKEN travel in small groups called 'floes'. These floes attack mercilessly, destroying ships and entangling even WAILORD. They mate in large groups.

ARSHOAL-Harbouring a rivalry with ZEZARAI, these incredibly skilful warriors of the water are known as the 'Champions of the Sea'. They take orders from a ruler far away.

GHOULISK-After being forgotten by family and friends, these Pokemon come to life to drive their descendants into oblivion, pursuing them and hurling will-o-wisps.

ZOMBILISK-Once a ruler in life, ZOMBILISK command their GHOULISK underlings to do their bidding. However, the GHOULISK often defy these orders to pursue their forgetful descendants.

AEJINN-It is rumoured that rubbing a lamp three times releases an invisible AEJINN. They fly openly around desert temples, waiting for a Trainer to catch them, as this is their only way to freedom.

JAERODIN-This skilled temptress can grant wishes to their Trainers. They project images and thoughts into these Trainer's heads in an attempt to be released so they can make mischief in the dark of night.

POULTRET-This melancholy Pokemon was painted by a child and then left alone in an attic. To mediate this rejection, it haunts the one who created it.

UTHURART-This ghoul is so horrified by its repulsive appearance, it stalks the person who created it endlessly, never once relenting unless it has its face cleaned by this very creator.

FEEBLION-Young members of this species hurl their metal ring to catch flying bird Pokemon. It never feels full, and if given the opportunity, will eat until it regurgitates all of its food back up.

FERALION-In olden times, monarchs used these ferocious and incredibly strong Pokemon as bodyguards. The rings on its arms contain a deadly form of liquid metal.

GLINE-These breathtaking, elusive sprites are made only of light and kindness. If an evil shadow is cast over GLINE, it disappears, and it cannot survive in darkness for more than a day.

GLINNER-Upon evolution, GLINNER is thought to be assigned a person to protect by ARCEUS. They die when this person dies, linked to their very soul.

DEVIUM-This crafty creature lurks in dark towers and cathedrals, waiting to blanket enemies in sheets of pure night. It can be banished using sunlight, and cannot survive in high light levels for more than a day.

DEVIENID-This terrible ruler of DEVIUM adores playing pranks on every living creature, and will stop at nothing to execute them. DEVIENID is terrified of GLINNER, however.

NEPHRAM-This crustacean Pokemon swims near deep sea vents, eating mysterious microorganisms to survive. It shoots small jets of bubbles at enemies.

GILPHRAM-GILPHRAM has the ability to swim inside deep sea vents. It is unkown what lies within them, but GILPHRAM seem to gain energy from their toxic fumes.

GYAPHRAM-This Pokemon is almost completely unknown to science, with only four confirmed sightings. The one specimen owned by a Trainer is currently being used for tests to discover more about the mysteries of the hadal zone.

KLYTE-It makes its nest on sheer cliff faces. By gliding purposefully on updrafts, it captures DURVE and takes them back to its nest to eat.

KLIDER-KLIDER cares for harems of KLYTE. Its strong wing bones are used to pound enemies when it is trapped on the ground. To take off again, it spins in circles.

HAWKITE-There is no hope for flying prey if sighted by a HAWKITE, which will tear them to shreads with its beak and wing bones, all in midair.

ELPHYRA-This Pokemon of legend is said to be the creator of all harmful bacteria. According to a famous cave mural, where it walks, nothing will ever live again.

And there they are! The updated Pokedex entries! Hopefully the rest of your sprites eg. Pollily will be up soon so I can get cracking on those as well! I'd be happy to help with stats and movesets as well! Can I join the Winderr Planning Group? Thanks! ^_^ LL

LL, that's the most awesome dex entries I have ever seen. Because of this, You have encouraged me to work on the fakedex some more. As for joining, no, you can't. JUST KIDDING!!! Of course you can, but kipp owns the group, but I'll make a new one soon as the old one is cluttered up.

Uh...thanks! I didn't think they were that good. Just a little thing, I noticed almost all of the currently uploaded Fakemons are carnivorous! LOL.

Not all of them- Jestaisy, Foliark, Durvian, and Shrewn*something* are all herbivores! lol

Dang, I haven't updated this in a while. Anyways, WIP.

And Watribat. The WIP looks good, but the eyes needs to be further into the face's center or the petal's outline should start further away, the one on the right side at least looks a little odd. But it's a great-looking start!

Its prevo looks adorable, but Pollily's face is very awkward and cluttered. The petal neck needs a defined outline, it should have hindpetals and its eyes need to be closer to the middle (so basically making the petals further out would fix this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)