Albinoloon's Sprites and Fakemon Region

How many toes do you have?

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • 4 or less

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks great Albino! I have a question!!! Your organisation in the group is a little messy: the names are changed or from the old thread or there are 'mons not in the new thread. Either way, it's getting a bit confusing for me. *faints after a dizzy fit* But the Foliark does look great. Cute and dark!!! Also reminding to update Dex entries. *trollface*

I would work as aquickly and neatly as possible if it weren't for one thing: I can't copy/paste. :c My mouse is locked as a cursor that scrools the page up and down; a hand instead of an arrow. Although, Once that's ot of the way, I'll update ASAP!

Aaaaaaah!

EDIT: Seriously, that's an interesting concept. Hopefully it gets some set-up moves to accompany Prankster and Simple. Weird stat spread, not terribly bulky or offensive but a prime and interesting candidate for set-up. *baton pass/tumble off hint hint*

It should get Nasty Plot and Agility, but both from egg moves, so they can't have both at once. I think a set for one would be

Tumblait\Simple
@Focus Sash
252 HP/4 SpA/252 Spe
Timid
-Baton Pass (duh)
-Naty Plot/Agility
-Substitute
-Bramble Trap (we talked about this in our old group thread)

if your going to have a pattern like that, you need to be consistant, I can see that when it gets into the dark area the spiral like pattern is just free for all pattern. Either make it all swirly looking or not swirly looking at all.

It should also get Calm Mind and Work Up/Swords Dance like most Grass Types (TM for the former). To solve the flavour issue of CM:

TUMBLAIT:
This rare and enigmatic Pokemon leaps and tumbles around to get from place to place, gathering energy as it goes. Despite its cheeky predisposition, when in danger it focuses its mind and unleashes its energy stores at the foe.

I honestly don't see how it can get calm mind/swords dance-(IT DON'T GOT NO ARMS) and even if it were, wouldn't it seem... broken?

Most Grass-types get Swords Dance, and CM for Simple+its odd nature and fact it hides in tumbleweed. CM should be there because it 'focuses its mind' when in danger. *Me reminds not every 'mon has perfect logic and this has stats too poor to be broken with CM*

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Broken links are broken. In the OP I mean.

And Tumblemon could look a but more like tumbleweed, right now it looks too much like a round... thing.

lol new avy
Also, I like it- we need you back in the group.
I also need a stat spread for durve's line. Evos are going to be less stiff and much more agile than the earlier ones.
Durve
HP: 30
A: 25
D: 30
SA: 45
SD: 30
Spe: 65
BST: 225

Durlke (change the species name, BTW)
HP: 60
A: 65
D: 45
SA: 60
SD: 45
Spe: 85
BST: 360

Durvian
HP: 90
A: 105
D: 60
SA: 75
SD: 60
Spe: 105
BST: 495

Photogrophy yay

Personally, I think this could have turned out better.

Too blurry and the lighting is wierd. Retaking this.

That Gengar...just wow! Also the Venonat is in a pretty realistic setting...I don't think people were expecting non-Winderr material! Also this is a requested bump from Loon-people get involved in Winderr! Seriously! Ask to join the Planning Group and help Loon's sad fictional dream come true! ;)

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
My god. That Gengar. *swoons*

Also, you should make a Pokemon game with these fakemon. That would be sweet.

Thanks for the comments, and I am planning on doing some serious work on the Winderr project, but for now, I'll be in a family reunion in the middle of scenic nowhere- with no computer access. LL, I'll have your request done when I get back, and expect more photogrophy! I wish this thread had more viewers...

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
you are really great

if you could make sprites for the new metagame project (see sig) that would be the greatest thing ever but i doubt you'd do that

Now now, don't be so glum! *prods* Are you going to put in my Dex entries? Don't let it crumble into the dussssst! Thread death is always a sad event!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)