Albinoloon's Sprites and Fakemon Region

How many toes do you have?

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • 4 or less

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's a huge improvement, Albinoloon! There is still something a little off, but it's spades better and definitely worthy of its place amongst your other Fakemons. Here's its Pokedex entry:

POLLILY-It sticks to rocks in coral reefs and catches prey by mimicking a sea lily. Some POLLILY detach themselves and drift through the open ocean in search of ZEFIN, a favourite food.

Spritedump:

Meatles male and female

Radioactive bug thing

Squeech-PSN

Things for a game similar to earthbound (not much details yet)

Avatar request for Lanturn314 (a while ago)

Comments and criticizm are appreciated! C:

Meatle looks kind of...flat. But Squeatle is nice. Love the avvy heaps and heaps...also, just to niggle, will my Dex entries be put up or are you keeping the old ones?

NRM and NRM/PSY but HOLY WOWZA YOU OUTDID YOURSELF YOU LEGENDARY LEGEND OF A LEGEND! SQUEEEE! All Wissentama needs is a pink recolour, some eggshell shards, spikes and a fix to that extra jagged bit on top of the eye hole and a spacing of the eyes and it's done! OK that's a lot of tweaking but that is amazing! Also, use your own creativity for Wisseleman, can't find the concept but it's just a ball covered in hands. Really. Those sprites are amazing! If you at least do a recolour and touch-up of Wissentama, can I make it my avvy? I'll give credit! Thanks!

Thankies lol! Just popping in to say that I'll be back late Saturday night. I'm having a good time In DC! We've visited lots of wonderful museums/monuments/such. Today will be my last full day here, and i am driving back all day. I'll put more detail into the trip once I get home. :3

Wee I'm back

First evo of the fire starter. I need its evos' typings/names/stats.
~unamed
Ooooooh! So cute! Let's see, it looks like a baby Naked Mole Rat to me, but also a squirrel. If you're aiming for naked mole rat, Moleton would be perfect! Mole+Molten (extremely hot). If it's a squirel(which it looks most like), you could go with Flinnel(?), like, Flint+Squirrel? idk about the squirrel name.

As for typing, Fire / Ground would be absolutely fitting. Be it squirrel or mole rat, since both burrow / hide in trees and scurry across the forest / valley floor.

As for stats, it all depends on the final evo. If it's Squirrel....

HP:110
Atk:100
Def:90
SpA:110
SpD:60
Spe:130

As for mole rat....

HP: 160
Atk:85
Def:120
SpA:30
SpD:95
Spe: 24

Oh my. Gotta go. See ya Albino!

Resprited Zefin.

As for the fire starter, I think the concept is leaning towards a squirrel, but the stats are crazy broken. I think this would be more balanced:

HP:80
Atk:101
Def:72
SpA:99
SpD:78
Spe:119

Resprited Zefin.

As for the fire starter, I think the concept is leaning towards a squirrel, but the stats are crazy broken. I think this would be more balanced:

HP:80
Atk:101
Def:72
SpA:99
SpD:78
Spe:119
Hmmmmm, I see your 101 / 99 / 119 offensive spread and raise you a 106 / 100 / 111?

lol new avy
Also, I like it- we need you back in the group.
I also need a stat spread for durve's line. Evos are going to be less stiff and much more agile than the earlier ones.

lol new avy
Also, I like it- we need you back in the group.
I also need a stat spread for durve's line. Evos are going to be less stiff and much more agile than the earlier ones.

Like, Crobat agile or Swellow agile? That'll determine the stats more or less. Also, Zefin=Water starter?

The design is somewhat like Senkro from spectrobes- humanoid, with a large crest
the zubat-like-thing-in-Winderr, Drainich.

WHY has your spriting increased in quality so much since you returned? I like! Very much! I'm seconding Toast's Fire/Ground suggestion for the Squirrel, and I prefer your stat spread, Albino. Nice to see the leechmon appear! I'll do Dex entries (and kudos on the resprites of Durve and Zefin, much improved!) Also, squirrel name=hmmmm, Callosmoke? IDK, but one group of Asian ornate squirrels is the Calloscuridae, and Fire seems fitting for Asia. Smocalla? Smokalla? Magmotini? As in magam+Marmotini the marmot family. Firflin? Firflint? As in Ratufinae+firs (trees they could burn due to high flammability) +flin for flint. Well?

-DRAINICH
Using their powerful sucking mouthparts, groups of these Pokemon stick to the ceilings of caves and drop down onto victims. Their tail contains an underdeveloped sucker that cannot take up blood.

-WISSENTAMA
This mysterious and enigmatic Pokemon is said to transcend the heavens and depths of the Earth, carrying whispered secrets inside its shell and turning them into the eggs that produce life.

-WISSENSOLL
-Curious and highly cute, but highly temperemental, this incredibly rare Pokemon inhabits the Transcendental Falls. It is said to evolve erratically under different conditions.

-FIRFLIN (?)
-This small mammalian Pokemon brushes its tail hairs against its body to start small fires, which are used to roast Berries and conifer needles that it eats. They sleep either in burrows or at the top of trees.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)