Albinoloon's Sprites and Fakemon Region

How many toes do you have?

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • 4 or less

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The water whale thingummyjig is really good, but the water off its back needs to be a little more seamless or actually a body part: it's in a 'transition' phase that looks a little like the original Khould. As for the Dark-starter. it's gotten much better but I still think there should be a few leaves out front. Don't take this badly, they're both great designs, just designs that can be improved upon a little. (Unlike your Torsox; that was SO perfect).

?

Sorry, guys about the eggs. I haven't done much to them due to school stuff. I'll devote the time I will be out this Friday, and Next Monday, so I can finish all of the requests. I've thought about it, and am on the descision that these eggs will not hatch. If you feel otherwise, contact me. Probably on VMs.

-Good Day

The water Pokemon looks MUCH better now! With the shoulder leaves the Dark/Grass starter looks a little better, but I still think a couple more leaves some where on the body (if you can get it to work) would make it look more evil!

Yes! You should call it 'The Obese Centipede Trophy Room'. Yes, I know that wasn't funny at all...But seriously yes. I saw your Fattypede and Chandelure on the Super Sriting Thread! You should draw in more followers to look at your unique and amazing spriteworks!

I am slightly OCD and feel the need to vote on every poll I see, but I couldn't because... well....

i thought most people had 10 toes
This.

It's bothering me to no end!!!! :( :( :(

EDIT: Also, saying "4 or less" is grammatically incorrect; it should be "four or fewer." Please fix this.

I must say that I am very impressed by the vast improvement in quality your sprites have shown recently. No offence, but I thought your earlier works weren't that good good but now I really enjoy them.

The new grass starter forms look really good, though I argee with ToastTyrant that the change from water to mud is too sudden on the Water/ground fakemon.

Yeah.. the concept isn't supportive enough. I'm going to redo them.

Btw, that poll is a trick question. lolol I wanted to see hoe you would react.

I only said 4 or less because I don't have any, I was born deformed and don't have any limbs whatsoever, my Girlfriend is really supportive though, and types this for me :)

Aww...... really? That's awful.......

E: Oh yeah. New concept- will not keep as a sprite unless asked. It's really wonky. >_>
Water Starter- Zefin

I was happy, but now I am sad. I tried completing a Worksheet in Biology Honors with only four fingers, and I almost cried due to the frusuration.

Well, I suppose you don't need all 5 fingers to...nevermind. Play pokemon! Yes! You don't need all 5 fingers to play pokemon. I'll keep it appropriate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)