(❤️) Valkyrie's Wonder Emporium (❤️) [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn normaly I breed as much usefull egg moves on them as possible even ones that arent usefull on the spread just so you have multiple ways to go but I dont have any with last gen exclusive moves

Deleted User 220884

Banned deucer.
(Charizardite X) | Stock: 1
(Pinsirite) | Stock: 1

I'm interested in these 2 mega stones. I don't know if these are already out of stock, but I'm offering 5IV Larvesta kalos born (lacking attack) with flame body as it's ability. (modest nature) and 4iv Moon ball gastly [jpn] with destiny bond, hex, nightmare and perish song. (timid nature) (lacking sp.def and attack)

damn normaly I breed as much usefull egg moves on them as possible even ones that arent usefull on the spread just so you have multiple ways to go but I dont have any with last gen exclusive moves
You do't need last gen exclusive stuff.

I'm open to all offers. :)

(Charizardite X) | Stock: 1
(Pinsirite) | Stock: 1

I'm interested in these 2 mega stones. I don't know if these are already out of stock, but I'm offering 5IV Larvesta kalos born (lacking attack) with flame body as it's ability. (modest nature) and 4iv Moon ball gastly [jpn] with destiny bond, hex, nightmare and perish song. (timid nature) (lacking sp.def and attack)
Nope, they're not. Got heaps of them through cloning as long as you're alright with clones.

What ball is Larvesta in?

well il make a short list of all the pokes i have you tell me which one you might be interested in and then ill tell you the egg moves becausese typing them all out would be a pain

gible
growlite
gastly
sandile
fenekin
axew
pikachu
lapras
phampy
litleo
fletchling
spheal
swinub
absol
togepi
horsea
dratini
trapinch
bagon
onix
feebas
sudowoodo
beldum
skunky
hippopotas
ponyta
aron
poliwag
vulpix
eevee
finneon
seel

Deleted User 220884

Banned deucer.
yeah. My friend is a top tier rank person in battle spot rating battles doubles, and stuff. He gives me lots of flawless pokemon that he doesn't need. I'll add you now.

Cool, if you have a female if do the stones :).

Okay, so I'm guessing EMS on request?
What do Skunky, Finneon, Seel, Togepi, Spheal, Sandile, Axew, Pikachu, Lapras, Phanpy, Litleo have?

Sorry about requesting you to type all this out but what Legends are you specifically interested in?
im interested in:

2nd listed zygarde
mewtwo
yveltal

the moves they have are

skunky foul play pursuit play rough and crunch
finneon has brine psybeam and signal beam
seel has signal beam stockpile swallow and disable
spheal has none
sandile has none too
axew has none too
pikachu has whish fake out thunderpunch (and if you dont care about nature it has volt tackle)
lapras has freeze dry
phampy has ice shard counter play rough and head smash
litleo has none since it doesnt realy have any usefull egg moves to begin with

the mons that dont hve egg moves are the first ones i bred when I didnt understand egg moves yet

I'm pretty busy now, so 7:00pm est we trade?
Sure, sorry about the wait. I realized I cloned the wrong Charizadite.

But I'll be around in two hours.

Can we trade possibly and trade one I don't need clones but I will let you clone the zapdos and genesect still for free if you want but I don't need any back so you can clone them for yourself if you want
When would you like to trade?

And are you just saying you'll send me the Zapdos/Genesect and you don't need them returned? And I'll send you Shiny Hyper Voice Eevee/Electrike.

im interested in:

2nd listed zygarde
mewtwo
yveltal

the moves they have are

skunky foul play pursuit play rough and crunch
finneon has brine psybeam and signal beam
seel has signal beam stockpile swallow and disable
spheal has none
sandile has none too
axew has none too
pikachu has whish fake out thunderpunch (and if you dont care about nature it has volt tackle)
lapras has freeze dry
phampy has ice shard counter play rough and head smash
litleo has none since it doesnt realy have any usefull egg moves to begin with

the mons that dont hve egg moves are the first ones i bred when I didnt understand egg moves yet
Could I get males of everything with the Egg Moves (preferably 4 EMs, can be less) for the 3 Legends. I realize that's a bit to ask for but they're only males and I can't pass the balls. :(

Last edited:
Can we trade possibly and trade one I don't need clones but I will let you clone the zapdos and genesect still for free if you want but I don't need any back so you can clone them for yourself if you want

Sure, sorry about the wait. I realized I cloned the wrong Charizadite.

But I'll be around in two hours.

When would you like to trade?

And are you just saying you'll send me the Zapdos/Genesect and you don't need them returned? And I'll send you Shiny Hyper Voice Eevee/Electrike.

Could I get males of everything with the Egg Moves (preferably 4 EMs, can be less) for the 3 Legends. I realize that's a bit to ask for but they're only males and I can't pass the balls. :(
it are 6 pokes so sounds fair but they arent all in special balls does gender mather for those too? also would you want a pichu with an random nature and volt tackle or an good nature without since I cant use the everstone and pikaball at the same time

it are 6 pokes so sounds fair but they arent all in special balls does gender mather for those too? also would you want a pichu with an random nature and volt tackle or an good nature without since I cant use the everstone and pikaball at the same time
Which are the Pokemon not in special balls?

Nope, I have a Pichu with Volt Tackle so I'm good, just regular Egg Moves.

Hey ladyvalkyrie when you get the chance please post on my thread when you wanna trade you seem busy thanks
Will do in a moment. Busy on the thread's but not too busy in game. My 3DS needs charging though.

pichu luxery ball
finneon netball
seel diveball
skuny dreamball
lapras diveball
phampy heavyball
Anything that you're allowed to breed females of I'd like females. If you can't do females, just males please :)/

Is that all alright?

sure just no female phampy and no female phampy the others can but it can take me some days because im never lucky with genders last time I hatched 100 gastly eggs and not even 1 female while I needed one so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)