(❤️) Valkyrie's Wonder Emporium (❤️) [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo! Just bred a Net Ball Female Adamant Totodile with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Crunch, and Aqua Jet. Interested? I'd need you to check the IVs again, the method I use is fine if the sixth (non 31) IV is low but if it's high (like that Chikorita) I can't tell.

Just let me know!

Last edited:
Ok,tomorrow it is then,will get into some breeding of spitbacks(and perfects) for Wouter and myself
Hey Arhan, saw your message. Will clone now. Excuse my fodder, but they'll all go into one box then and I'll easily recognize them amongst all my fodder.

Also, do you want the items cloned that are coming over on them (ie. Mewtwonite)?

I've IV check everything (and likely PM that to you) but how many copies would you like of each?

Yo! Just bred a Net Ball Female Adamant Totodile with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Crunch, and Aqua Jet. Interested? I'd need you to check the IVs again, the method I use is fine if the sixth (non 31) IV is low but if it's high (like that Chikorita) I can't tell.

Just let me know!
Sure, would you like me to check it's IV's? What's the IV stat you're unsure of?

Last edited:
im interested in some of those legends but what do you want for them value wise?
I'm getting some more stock in now (which the best of which will go up with the other Legends) so maybe wait a tick if you're interested specifically in Legends.

I'm guessing your thread's out dated, but I like apricorn/dream females of Pokemon I don't have, Shinies, other Legends. I consider alternative balls/abilities for stock I already have so feel free to make me an offer :).

Hey Arhan, saw your message. Will clone now. Excuse my fodder, but they'll all go into one box then and I'll easily recognize them amongst all my fodder.

Also, do you want the items cloned that are coming over on them (ie. Mewtwonite)?

I've IV check everything (and likely PM that to you) but how many copies would you like of each?

Sure, would you like me to check it's IV's? What's the IV stat you're unsure of?
The items are OK,the celebi,mewtwo are no red is for you so are the HP fighting and 0 atk ditto 2 copies each please

May I collect tomorrow? Gotta sleep

I'm getting some more stock in now (which the best of which will go up with the other Legends) so maybe wait a tick if you're interested specifically in Legends.

I'm guessing your thread's out dated, but I like apricorn/dream females of Pokemon I don't have, Shinies, other Legends. I consider alternative balls/abilities for stock I already have so feel free to make me an offer :).
damn gues I cant offer anything then because I have some special ball pokes but I dont trade females of those because theywerent mine to begin with I made a special agreenment with miria that I would trade females and shinies I cant even get them myself let alone for trading so

oh well maybe some day

The items are OK,the celebi,mewtwo are no red is for you so are the HP fighting and 0 atk ditto 2 copies each please

May I collect tomorrow? Gotta sleep
Sure. Is everything else semi/full Redis? Yep, I think I have Dittos like that anyway, will do all the cloning (so 2 copies + the original back)?

Yeah, sure you can. I might still be awake by time you're back up again too (it's only 7AM here).

damn gues I cant offer anything then because I have some special ball pokes but I dont trade females of those because theywerent mine to begin with I made a special agreenment with miria that I would trade females and shinies I cant even get them myself let alone for trading so

oh well maybe some day
You can't breed from the females?

Or are you not allowed to either?

Sure. Is everything else semi/full Redis? Yep, I think I have Dittos like that anyway, will do all the cloning (so 2 copies + the original back)?

Yeah, sure you can. I might still be awake by time you're back up again too (it's only 7AM here).

You can't breed from the females?

Or are you not allowed to either?
im not allowed that was part of the deal i can trade what I want but those apricorn balls we agreed on the fat that I wouldnt trade females

I wondertrade all my spitbacks and I didnt even wondertrade the female spitbacks for that reason.

im not allowed that was part of the deal i can trade what I want but those apricorn balls we agreed on the fat that I wouldnt trade females

I wondertrade all my spitbacks and I didnt even wondertrade the female spitbacks for that reason.
That's okay.

On the males if you had any hard to get EMs etc I'd look at that.

(I see you people lurking on my thread, updating now, excuse my crashing layout :P)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)