Post 8: Cloning Service
Post 9: Order Form
My Info:

Pokemon X/Y
(X is my Main)
FC: 5129-1443-4820
IGN/OT: Valkyrie
ID: 54521 | 49223
(You'll only really see my Y ID on ESV hatches)
Time Zone: EST 10+
Vivillon Pattern: River
TSV: 3115 (X) | 1710 (Y)
Friend Safari: Ghost-Lampent-Pumpkaboo-Dusclops

I use the following codes/devices:
Action Replay: Item Cloning (5th Gen).
Powersaves: Cloning, Items, Max Battle Points, Fast Hatching.

General Rules:
Standard Wi-Fi Forum Rules apply, as such no hacks or anything of a similar nature.
I'm not interested in anything public on Pokecheck.
Breedables with my OT/ID as well as my bred Shinies are all Non-Redistributable. You may however use them to breed your own.
Please fill out my order form here, regarding what you want for breedables. Or copy-paste what you would like.
You need to be able to speak English to trade with me. No offence, I just can't read anything else.
Use proper English too and state specifically what you want and what you're offering. Or "CMT".
I prefer to do 1:1 trades most of the time. Exceptions can be made though.
I would prefer if you had a trade thread on here to trade with me or can offer
comprehensive information about what you're offering.
Specify if what you're offering me is a clone, please. I'd prefer not to accept clones for breedables, everything else is fair game though.
Don't PM or VM me regarding orders or services unless they're already been arranged. Please post here instead.
Try not to offer me anything I already have, unless it's in with an alternative ball or ability.
Please do not back out of a trade once we've agreed on it. I may be reluctant to trade with you again.
No time-wasters. My time is valuable so I assume yours is too.
Be polite and patient, I have a life outside of Pokemon. If you've read the rules and posted in this thread, I will get back to you.

• It is pretty much vital that you have a trade thread here on Smogon to trade with me, otherwise can provide a relatively comprehensible list of everything you have to offer.
  • Please do not back out of a trade once we've agreed on it. I may be reluctant to trade with you again.
  • Only post in this thread regarding what you're interested in, preferably not by PM. Only PM or VM me once we've agreed on a trade or if it looks like I've forgotten.
  • Be polite and patient. If you've read the rules and posted in the thread, I will get back to you.

Details Regarding My Pokemon:
  • All of my Pokemon are born and bred in the Kalos region (meaning they will have the blue pentagon). I will specify if any of my Pokemon are not Kalos-Born, but so far there are few (possible Legendaries and Pokemon with Tutor Moves).
  • All of my stock is nicknameable unless otherwise stated or the OT/ID is not mine.
  • Unless the Pokemon is stated otherwise all Pokemon shall have my OT (Valkyrie) and ID (54521). Some Shines may have the OT (Valkyrie) and the ID (49223), this is my Y game.
  • All of my stock are Level 1 and untouched (have no EVs). Legendaries are their respective in-game levels and most are UT.
  • I can give my Pokemon Pokerus on request, just ask for it before we trade.

Distribution Rights:
Fully-Redis - Anyone can trade and distribute this Pokemon.
Semi-Redis - You (the person who recieves this Pokemon) are allowed to trade this pokemon. The person(s) you trade it to may not trade it. Both of you can breed it however.
Non-Redis - You keep the Pokemon I trade to you and cannot trade it to anyone else. People that have distribution rights on my Non-Redis Pokemon will be stated in this thread.

Credit System:
Credit goes to Esmeya for this system.

1 Credit = A choice of one 50:50 gender ratio or one genderless Pokemon (No HP spread).
Two or Three Items from my shop (generally this applies to BP Items, others will be a little less depending on rarity and you can mix and match).

2 Credits = A choice of two 50:50 gender ratio, one 25:75 Female Pokemon or two genderless Pokemon (No HP spread).
Four or Five Items from my shop (generally this applies to BP Items, others will be a little less depending on rarity and you can mix and match).

3 Credits = A choice of three 50:50 gender ratio, one 12.5:87.5 Female Pokemon, three 25:75 Female Pokemon or three genderless Pokemon (No HP Spread) or one 50:50 gender ratio (with HP Spread).
Six or Seven Items from my shop (generally this applies to BP Items, others will be a little less depending on rarity and you can mix and match).

4 Credits = A choice of four 50:50 gender ratio, two 12.5:87.5 Female Pokemon, four 25:75 Female Pokemon or four genderless Pokemon (No HP Spread), two 50:50 gender ratio (with HP Spread), or one 25:75 Female Pokemon (with HP Spread).
Nine or Ten Items from my shop (generally this applies to BP Items, others will be a little less depending on rarity and you can mix and match).

*I can give you male or females of what you choose (for instance if you want a male 75(Male):25(Female) that's perfectly fine too and everything is nick nameable on request.

Just about everything is mix and matchable here.

I'll also offer cloning but more details will be discussed on that on enquiry.

Credit Holders:
Anyone on the White List:

White List:
These people are pleasures to trade with. Proven reliable, trustworthy to trade with and always welcome in my shop. They are welcome to ask for whatever and have special privileges in doing so.

Feel free to check out their awesome trade threads as well, linked with their names.
awiec
dr00
evan0913

Last edited:
Seeking The Following:
  • Pokemon in fitting or "matching" balls.
  • Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Scatterbugs with different Vivillon patterns in matching balls and Rage Powder.
  • Apricorn, Safari, Sport or Dream Ball Females.
  • Shiny Dream Ball Rough Skin Gible 31/31/31/31/31/31.
What I'm Not Interested In:
  • Non-Kalos Born breedables unless they have Tutor Moves or something similar.
  • Cloning, ESV Checking Services, EV Training or Tutoring Services.
  • In-Game items (Battle Maison, Mega Stones, Berries, etc), pretty much all in-game items bar those above.
Other Services:
  • TSV Hatching: Have an egg that matches my TSV (3115 or 1710)? I'll hatch it regardless of the Poke, I would prefer if it had somewhat competitive stats though. The only thing I ask is that if I'm interested in the Poke I can take a clone or two of it and you will still receive the original back.
  • TM Tutoring: Not everyone has obtained all the in-game TMS (1-100) as such I can teach your Pokemon moves if needed. Be it a Pokemon you want to come with these moves when we trade for it, or one of your own you'd like to be tutored.
  • Item Shop: Where I trade my additional competitive items, evolution items and Battle Maison items. All of my items are cloneable on request but majority of the listings in there currently are originals. Some of these can be included with trades if asked (ie. a Metal Coat with Scyther). See the area below the Pokemon trading.
  • Cloning: With Powersaves I can do small and bulk cloning, as well as item cloning. See the section below the Item Shop for more details. Note, not too interested in doing anymore of this unless it's of something I don't have.
  • ESV (Egg Shiny Value) Checking: With Powersaves, I can check the Shiny Value of Eggs to allow you to find someone with a matching TSV that way your Pokemon is almost guarteened to hatch shiny (if hatched by a person with a matching TSV to the ESV). See the section below the Item Shop for more details.
Trade Log:
1. My HP Ice Honedge (Speed 30) for sebbydaman's Dream Ball flawless Female Shellos (also cloned 8 Honedge's).
2. My Male Gastly for LeoMence's Male Mudkip.
3. My Female Lure Ball Magikarp for Mikroturbulence's flawless Female Sport Ball Scyther.
4. My Female Litleo for $teele's flawless Female Venipede.
5. My 6IV Shiny Heracross for Entei The Swift's banner service.
6. My Cyndaquil breeding pair for Impergator's flawless RNG'd Ditto and Latios (No-Redis).
7. My Male Scatterbug and spitback Scatterbug for dr00's HP Dittos.
8. My Female Tentacool for Aragh's flawless Female Koffing.
9. My Female spitback Swinub for BlueSinceGen1's flawless Female Drilbur.
10. My HP Ice Honedge for awiec flawless Female Nidorian (♀).
11. My Female Cyndaquil for eievuimonster's 6IV Shiny Female Dream Ball Milotic.
12. My Male Shiny Charmander for Zogy10's flawless Male Shiny Eevee.
13. My Spooky and Earth Plate for SnoopysWorld's Aggronite and Charizardite Y.
14. My Magmarizer and Electrizer for Regiultima115 Heracronite and Mewtwonite Y.
15. My Shiny Milotic and awiec's Shiny Corphish (No-Redis) for Yeti's Female Shiny Torchic and Female Shiny Electrike[/URL].
16. My Cloning Service (2) for lockiegengar12's spitback Female HP Fighting Misdreavus.
17. My ESV Checking Service (3) for AegisSlash's HP Fire Gastly (No-Redis).
18. My Manectite for kuladiamond's Heracronite.
19. My spitback Magnemite for BlueSinceGen1's spitback Absol.
20. My Leftovers (2) for TheZokeShipper's spitback Trapinch.
21. My spitback Magikarp for Hopkinc1's spitback Heavy Ball Skarmory.
22. My HP Fire spitback Roselia for Nerina's flawless Love Ball Koffing
23. My 6IV Kabuto for Rawbi's spitback Snorlax.
24. My HP Ice Cyndaquil, HP Ice 0 Speed Honedge, Shiny Eevee and Leftovers for CaioAKR's flawless Shroomish, flawless Gligar, flawless HA Chespin, flawless Charmander, spitback Drilbur, 3IV Klefki, 3IV Gible and 3IV Sableye.
25. My Shiny Corphish (No-Redis) for richja223's spitback Dream Ball Gligar and spitback Dream Ball Kangskhan.
26. My ESV Checking Service (1) for Arhan's HP Fire Gothia.
27. My Shiny Bulbasaur, Wooper and Tentacool (No-Redis) for comeonbaby's Shiny Hippopotas, Shiny Trick Room Bronzor and Shiny White Flabebe.
28. My Careful Zygarde for MoonsEye's HP Steel Yvetal.
29. My Cloning Service (1) for Arhan's Shiny HP Fire Gothia (No-Redis) and Shiny HP Fire Larvesta (Semi-Redis).
30. My Leftovers (4), Choice Scarf (2), Black Sludge (1), Life Orb (2) and Flame Orb (1) for Joey's Dream Ball spitback Gastly, Dream Ball spitback Koffing, Dream Ball spitback Trapinch, Dream Ball spitback Carvanha and Luxury Ball spitback Kecleon.
31. My Cloning Service (2 Pokemon) for lockiegengar12's spitback Safari Ball Bagon.
32. My Shiny Electrike for keroblade's flawless Venipede.
33 My Shiny Hyper Voice Eevee for Adrima's Shiny 6IV Rotom.
34. My Choice Scarf and Ability Capsule for bijohx's Level Ball Kangskhan and Moon Ball Marill.
35. My Shiny Greninja for bearklyn's Shiny flawless Snorunt.
36. My 6IV Foreign Ditto and Cloning Service (2 Pokemon) for Noel Lopunny's Dream Ball HA Tirotouga.
37. My Hercronite, Charizardite Y, Scope Lens and female Honedge spitback with 0 Speed for BlueSinceGen1's Blue Flabebe spitback and Shiny Chatot (Semi-Redis).
38. My Shiny Alakazam for BriarRose's Shiny Shroomish (No-Redis).
39. My West/East Shellos, Rhyhorn, Pumpkaboo and Kabuto for .com's Shiny Aerodactyl, Shiny Mareep, Shiny Larvitar, Shiny Meditite and Shiny Heracross.
40. My Foreign 6IV Ditto for The Fennec Fox's HA Clefable spitback.
41. My Store Credits (2) for chester0334's spitback Bunnelby and spitback Stunfisk.
42. My (2) Leftovers for MikeAU's spitback Dream Ball Swinub.
43. Awiec's Female Cyndaquil for AegisSlash's flawless female Repeat Ball Charmander (with HA).
44. My spitback Shellos West, Grimer, Gastly for rcade216's Dream Ball Kabuto, Mawile and Poliwag spitbacks.
45. My spitback Exeggcute, Scatterbug and Corsola for EV♥'s spitback Bagon, Growlithe and Eevee.
46. My Charizardite X and Pinsirite for DragoFish's flawless Larvesta and flawless Elekid.
47. My flawless Deerling for crazy_man's flawless Naive Bagon.
48. My spitback Gastly for Stellar's flawless Scyther.
49. My Shiny Hyper Voice Eevee and Shiny HP Ice Electrike for chester0334's spitback Joltik, flawless Solrock, Shiny flawless Aurorus (No-Redis), Shiny flawless Fortress (No-Redis) and Shiny flawless Lombre (Semi-Redis).
50. My (2) Leftovers for The Moe's spitback Pineco and spitback Klefki.
51. My Cloning Service for lockiegengar12's flawless Shiny Meadow Scatterbug (Semi-Redis).
52. My Mild Yvetal, (2) Leftovers, Mawilite, Medichamite, Blastoisenite for trikx_insane's spitback Dream Ball HA Elgyem, flawless female Dream Ball Togepi, spitback Pawniward with transfer moves, flawless Skarmory with transfer moves, spitback Dream Ball HA Larvitar, flawless Scatterbug Polar pattern, spitback Heavy Ball Phanpy and flawless female Dream Ball HA Lileep.
53. My Mild Yvetal, 4IV Mewtwo and Careful Zygarde for wowgek7's flawless Seel,flawless Lapras, flawless male Phanpy, flawless Pichu, flawless Stunky and a flawless Finneon.
54. My flawless Jolly male Ralts for Rajikaru's 3IV female HA Chespin.
55. My flawless Larvitar and spitback female Cyndaquil for HookEm549's flawless female Love Ball Aipom and flawless female Moon Ball Skarmory (transfer moves).
55. My flawless Super Size Pumpkaboo for $teele's flawless female Level Ball Hondour.
56. My flawless Horsea, Shiny Alazkazam and Shiny Bulbasaur for Adrima's flawless Dream Ball Vuplix, spitback Dream Ball Mr. Mime, Pokeball Vivillon and Shiny Litwick.
57. My flawless Shiny Pumpaboo for vzxt's flawless Autumn Deerling.

Waiting List:
1. Diabolico - Timid Unnerve HP Ice female Litleo [ready], Timid Unnerve HP Grass male Litleo, Skrelp [ready]
2. mrawesome - Female Cleffa and Chansey in Love Balls (5IV)
3. dr00 - Charmander Y, Oshawott (Physical).
4. eievuimonster - Female Deerling (Sap Sipper) [ready], Female Pumpkaboo (Super Size, Frisk) [ready], Female Corsola (Regenerator), Female Repeat Dratini.

My Reference:

Last edited:
Feel free to request alternative genders, natures, abilities, and IVs of my stock when you fill out the order form.
Abilities can be changed with Ability Capsules.
All Pokemon that have HA’s noted are requestable with any ability (otherwise most common ability will be listed).
I also don't consider Level-Up Moves Egg Moves, so nothing like that will be listed.
If you provided any of these breeding parents and were not credited, feel free to say something.
All Breedables with my OT/ID are Non-Redistributable, however you can use them to breed your own.
All breedables are Kalos born.

Format:

Species: Base Species | Ability: Main Ability(s) | Nature: Main Nature(s)

Will only do 12.5% females for other 12.5% females or something similar (doesn't apply to clones).

I will breed these, granted I have the time and the offer is worth it.

Otherwise, if I have a female, I'll just clone it.

IVs: HP/ATK/DEF/SPATK/SPDEF/SPD

Egg Moves: Stocked Egg Moves. Pick and choose.

Notes: Any additional info.

12.5% females - females may be cloned.
Species: Bulbasaur | Ability: Chlorophyll (HA) | Nature: Bold | Calm | Modest | Adamant

IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Calm | Bold |Modest)

IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Adamant )

Egg Moves: Petal Dance, Grassy Terrain, Giga Drain.

Notes: Thanks to BlueSinceGen1 for providing the parent.

Species: Charmander (X) | Ability: Solar Power (HA) | Nature: Adamant | Jolly

IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Egg Moves: Crunch, Outrage, Belly Drum, Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, Dragon Rush, Counter.

Notes: Thanks to evan0913 for providing the Luxury parent.

Species: Charmander (Y) | Ability: Solar Power (HA) | Nature: Modest | Timid

IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse, Ancient Power, Dragon Dance, Air Cutter.

Notes: Female Available in Repeat (Timid, HA).

Thanks to evan0913 for providing the Luxury parent.

Species: Pidgey | Ability: Tangled Feet | Nature: Jolly | Adamant

Egg Moves: Coming Soon.

Notes: Thanks to dr00 for providing the parents.

Species: Rattata | Ability: Hustle (HA) | Nature: Jolly | Adamant

Egg Moves: Coming Soon.

Notes: HA only in Dream.

Thanks to dr00 for providing the Level parent.

Species: Nidoran | Ability: Hustle (HA) | Nature: Modest | Timid

Egg Moves: Disable, Iron Tail.

Notes: Ask for a Moon Stone!

Thanks to awiec for providing the parent.

Species: Vulpix | Ability: Drought (HA) | Nature: Modest | Timid

Egg Moves: Heat Wave, Hypnosis, Extrasensory, Hex, Disable, Power Swap.

Notes: Ask for a Fire Stone!

HA only in Luxury/Premier.

Species: Zubat | Ability: Infiltrator (HA) | Nature: Adamant | Jolly

Egg Moves: Defog, Brave Bird, Zen Headbutt, Pusuit, Hypnosis, Whirlwind, Giga Drain.

Thanks to awiec for providing the Dream parent.

Species: Meowth | Ability: Technician | Nature: Adamant | Jolly

Egg Moves: Hypnosis, Iron Tail, Last Resort, Assist.

Notes: Thanks to dr00 for providing the Moon/Level parents.

Species: Mankey | Ability: Defiant (HA) | Nature: Adamant | Jolly

Egg Moves: Close Combat, Night Slash, Focus Punch.

Species: Growlithe | Ability: Intimidate | Nature: Adamant | Jolly

Egg Moves: Close Combat, Crunch, Morning Sun, Flare Blitz.

Notes: Thanks to EV♥ for providing the Fast parent.

Species: Poliwag | Ability: Swift Swim (HA) | Nature: Adamant | Jolly | Modest | Timid

IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Adamant | Jolly)

IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Modest | Timid)

Egg Moves: Encore, Refresh, Endure.

Notes: Thanks to rcade216 for providing the Dream parent.

Species: Abra | Ability: Magic Guard (HA) | Nature: Modest | Timid

Egg Moves: Guard Split.

Species: Machop | Ability: No Guard | Nature: Adamant | Jolly

Egg Moves: Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Knock Off.

Notes: Thanks to TyVip for providing the parent.

Species: Tentacool | Ability: Clear Body | Nature: Modest | Timid

Egg Moves: Rapid Spin, Confuse Ray, Aqua Ring, Knock Off.

Species: Ponyta | Ability: Flash Fire | Nature: Adamant | Jolly

Egg Moves: Morning Sun, Horn Drill, Hypnosis, Double-Edge.

Species: Magnemite | Ability: Magnet Pull | Nature: Modest | Timid

Egg Moves: None Available.

Species: Grimer | Ability: Sticky Hold | Nature: Adamant | Jolly

Egg Moves: Haze, Curse, Stockpile, Shadow Sneak.

Species: Shellder | Ability: Skill Link | Nature: Adamant | Jolly | Naive

Egg Moves: Rock Blast, Rapid Spin.

Species: Gastly | Ability: Levitate | Nature: Modest | Timid

Egg Moves: Perish Song, Smog, Clear Smog, Disable.

Species: Exeggcute | Ability: Harvest (HA) | Nature: Modest | Timid

Egg Moves: Leaf Storm, Power Swap, Ancient Power, Synthesis, Giga Drain.

Notes: Thanks to awiec for providing the parents.

Species: Koffing | Ability: Levitate | Nature: Bold | Calm

Egg Moves: Pain Split, Stockpile, Swallow, Toxic Spikes.

Species: Rhyhorn | Ability: Rock Head | Nature: Adamant | Jolly

Egg Moves: Crunch, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Dragon Rush.

Species: Chansey | Ability: Natural Cure | Nature: Bold | Calm

Egg Moves: Heal Bell, Aromatherapy, Counter, Seismic Toss.

Species: Tangela | Ability: Regenerator (HA) | Nature: Bold | Calm

Egg Moves: Leaf Storm, Leech Seed, Amnesia, Endeavor.

Notes: Thanks to crazy_man for providing the Great parent.

Species: Kangaskhan | Ability: Scrappy | Nature: Adamant | Jolly

Egg Moves: Endeavor, Focus Punch, Double-Edge, Disable, Counter, Hammer Arm.

Species: Horsea | Ability: Sniper | Nature: Adamant | Jolly | Modest | Timid

IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Adamant | Jolly)

IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Modest | Timid)

Egg Moves: Dragon Breath, Dragon Rage, Octazooka, Outrage, Water Pulse.

Species: Staryu | Ability: Natural Cure | Nature: Modest | Timid

Species: Scyther | Ability: Technician | Nature: Adamant | Jolly

Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Defog.

Notes: Ask for a Metal Coat!

Thanks to awiec for providing the parent.

Species: Magikarp | Ability: Swift Swim | Nature: Adamant | Jolly

Notes: HA only in Dive, currently not stocked.

Species: Eevee | Ability: Anticipation (HA) | Nature: Bold | Calm | Timid | Modest | Adamant | Jolly

IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Most Eeveelutions)

IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Flareon | Leafeon)

Egg Moves: Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm, Stored Power, Synchronoise, Covet.

Notes: HA currently not stocked in Dream.

Species: Kabuto | Ability: Swift Swim | Nature: Adamant | Jolly

Egg Moves: Knock Off, Aurora Beam, Bubble Beam, Rapid Spin

Notes: Thanks to rcade216 for providing the parent.

Species: Dratini | Ability: Marvel Scale (HA) | Nature: Adamant | Jolly

Egg Moves: Extreme Speed, Dragon Rush, Iron Tail, Aqua Jet.

Last edited:
All of these will be clones . Unless the Pokemon you are requesting is something Rebreedable as I have the HP Dittos to do so. The Stock is also just how many I currently how I have on me/in Pokebank, all of these are also clone on request.

Species: Dragonite | Ability: Multiscale (HA) | Nature: Adamant

Stock: ♀ (3)

Redistribution: Full

IVs: 31/31/31/18/31/31

EVs: 252 HP | 4 SDef | 252 Spd

Moves: Dragon Dance, Roost, Dragon Claw, Earthquake.

Notes: Has cured Pokerus, has Kalos Champion Ribbon.

Level will depend on when it's cloned (above 70 usually).

Species:
Greninja | Ability: Protean (HA) | Nature: Timid

OT: Josh | ID: 20569

Stock: ♂ (1)

IVs: 31/29/31/31/31/31

EVs: 252 SpAtk | 4 SDef | 252 Spd

Moves: Dark Pulse, Ice Beam, Grass Knot.

Notes: Name is Blackstar. Level 100.

Can come untouched (reset EVs). Has Pokerus.

Has Kalos Champion Ribbon, Skillful Battler Ribbon.

Anything here than I cannot reliably reproduce (ie. don't have the HP Dittos to) will be clones.
Feel free to ask for non-clones as I'll specify what I can try to breed again reliably.

Species: Tentacool | Ability: Clear Body | Nature: Timid

Stock: ♀ (2) | ♂ (1)

Redistribution: None

IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31 (Hidden Power Electric) Female

IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/30 (Hidden Power Ice) Female

IVs: 31/5/31/30/31/31 (Hidden Power Electric) Male

Rebreedable: Yes to all

Egg Moves: Rapid Spin, Confuse Ray, Aqua Ring, Knock Off

Species: Cyndaquil | Ability: Blaze | Nature: Timid

IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/30 (Hidden Power Ice)

Rebreedable: Yes

Egg Moves: Flame Burst, Flare Blitz, Crush Claw, Extrasensory.

Species: Honedge | Ability: No Guard | Nature: Quiet

Stock: ♂ (1 of each)

Redistribution: Full, None on 0 Speed

IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/00 (Hidden Power Ice)

IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/26 (Hidden Power Ice)

Rebreedable: Yes

Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Wide Guard.

Notes: Will OHKO the likes of Mega Garchomp, Dragonite with Multiscale broken, Gliscor.

Last edited:
Majority of everything here comes lowest form, level 1, untouched, however some Pokemon here are Battle Ready or Level 100. A picture of the final evolution or a higher stage is sometimes displayed to give a better example of the Pokemon's Shiny form or just for the convenience of showing whether the 'mon and the ball are a good match.

Everything here will be a clone.

Self-Bred Kalos Born Shinies
These Pokemon were bred by me though hatched through the use of matching TSV.
Or just here I had something to do with the creation of them.
These are all Non-Redistributable, Semi if I feel the offer is appropriate.
My nicknamed Shinies are not renicknameable, though I may rebreed them without nicknames.

My Tentacool

Species:
Tentacool | Ability: Clear Body | Nature: Timid

OT: Ryan | ID: 59507

IVs: 31/05/31/31/31/31

Hatch Location: Azure Bay.

Egg Moves: Aqua Ring, Rapid Spin, Confuse Ray, Knock Off.

Notes: Hatched by vermillionlove over on reddit.

My Horsea (Seeper)

Species:
Horsea | Ability: Swift Swim | Nature: Timid

OT: Lawrence | ID: 03185

IVs: 31/08/31/31/31/31

Egg Moves: Outrage, Dragon Breath, Dragon Rage, Octazooka.

Notes: Hatched by kojikitsune over on reddit.

Nickname is Seeper (German for Horsea). Will revert on evolution.

Can be Ability Capsuled (to Sniper).

awiec may also distribute if she wishes.

Ask for a Dragon Scale.

My Trick Room Cleffa (Pii)

Species:
Cleffa | Ability: Magic Guard | Nature: Bold

OT: Thobias | ID: 19540

IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/01

Egg Moves: Aromatherapy, Wish.

Notes: Hatched by Vemje over on reddit.

Nickname is Pii (German for Cleffa). Will revert upon evolution.

May redo this breed in future.

My Meditite (Shiva)

Species:
Meditite | Ability: Pure Power | Nature: Jolly

OT: Andrew | ID: 35082

IVs: 31/31/31/03/31/31

Egg Moves: Quick Guard, Baton Pass, Fake Out.

Notes: Hatched by ReemaBean over on reddit.

Nickname is Shiva.

My Roselias

Species:
Roselia | Ability: Natural Cure | Nature: Timid

OT: Chow Thyme | ID: 65152

IVs: 31/10/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire)

Hatch Location: Santalune Forest.

Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Spikes, Sleep Powder.

Notes: Bred by BlueSinceGen1 (breeding project), ESV Checked and match found by me.

BlueSinceGen1 may also distribute if he wishes.

Hatched by Chow Thyme over on reddit.

Ask for a Shiny Stone.

OR

Species:
Roselia | Ability: Natural Cure | Nature: Timid

OT: Alejandro | ID: 12001

IVs: 31/26/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire)

Hatch Location: Santalune Forest.

Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Spikes, Sleep Powder.

Notes: Bred by BlueSinceGen1 (breeding project), ESV Checked and match found by me.

BlueSinceGen1 may also distribute if he wishes.

Hatched by DarkMatter2142 over on reddit.

Ask for a a Shiny Stone.

My Skrelp (Leviathan)

Species:
Skrelp | Ability: Poison Point | Nature: Modest

OT: Kimmy | ID: 62183

IVs: 31/30/31/31/31/31

Egg Moves: Acid Armor, Haze, Venom Drench, Toxic Spikes.

Notes: Hatched by criminalcaterpillar over on reddit.

Nickname is Leviathan.

My Super Size Pumpkaboo (Amity)

Species:
Pumpkaboo (Super Size) | Ability: Frisk | Nature: Impish

OT: DennyHL | ID: 24118

IVs: 31/31/31/22/31/31

Egg Moves: Bestow, Disable, Destiny Bond.

Notes: Hatched by pookachu888 over on reddit.

Nickname is Amity.

Ask for an Everstone.

Fellow Smogonite's Shinies
These hatched shinies were neither bred by me nor did I get them hatched for me.
They were bred by fellow Smogonite's.
Redistribution varies depending on the stock.
Some of these are No-Redis but I have been allowed distribution rights, credit to the original breeder.
dr00's Charmander X

Species:
Charmander (X) | Ability: Blaze | Nature: Jolly

OT: Hao | ID: 58725

Stock: Male

IVs: 31/31/31/27/31/31

Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Outrage.

Notes: Thanks to dr00 for distribution rights.

Ask for a Charizardite X.

evan0913's Charmander X

Species:
Charmander (X) | Ability: Blaze | Nature: Adamant

OT: Nerina | ID: 63517

IVs: 31/31/31/28/31/31

Egg Moves: Crunch, Outrage, Belly Drum, Dragon Dance.

Notes: Thanks to evan0913 for distribution rights.

Ask for a Charizardite X.

evan0913's Flawless Ponyta

Species:
Ponyta | Ability: Flash Fire | Nature: Adamant

OT: Gabo | ID: 38799

IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31

Egg Moves: Double-Edge, Hypnosis.

Notes: Received by evan0913 in a giveaway on reddit.

awiec's Goldeen

Species:
Goldeen | Ability: Lightning Rod (HA) | Nature: Adamant

OT: Leona | ID: 01069

Egg Moves: Hydro Pump, Psybeam, Aqua Tail.

evan0913's Magikarp

Species:
Magikarp | Ability: Swift Swim | Nature: Impish

OT: Captain Jack | ID: 35193

Stock: Female

IVs: 31/31/31/26/31/31

awiec's Kabutos

Species:
Kabuto | Ability: Swift Swim | Nature: Jolly

OT: Jenna | ID: 09307

IVs: 31/31/31/12/31/31

Egg Moves: Rapid Spin, Knock Off.

Notes: Thanks to awiec for distribution rights.

OR

Species:
Kabuto | Ability: Swift Swim | Nature: Admant

OT: Jack | ID: 09307

IVs: 31/31/31/12/31/31

Egg Moves: Rapid Spin, Knock Off.

.com's Aerodactyl (Rochelle)

Species:
Aerodactyl | Ability: Unnerve (HA) | Nature: Jolly

OT: Misty | ID: 55281

Egg Moves: Whirlwind, Roost, Pursuit.

Notes: Nickname is Rochelle.

.com's HP Fire, Trick Room Mareep (Dolly v2.0)

Species:
Mareep | Ability: Static | Nature: Quiet

OT: Misty | ID: 19271

IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/00 (Hidden Power Fire)

Egg Moves: Agility, Body Slam, Iron Tail, Flatter.

Notes: Nickname is Dolly v2.0.

AfroThunderRule's Trick Room Wooper

Species:
Wooper | Ability: Unaware (HA) | Nature: Relaxed

OT: Serena | ID: 17774

IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/26

Egg Moves: Encore, Recover, Stockpile.

.com's Heracross (Tallulah)

Species:
Heracross | Ability: Moxie (HA) | Nature: Jolly

Egg Moves: Pursuit, Rock Blast.

Notes: Nickname is Tallulah.

awiec's Elekid

Species:
Elekid | Ability: Static | Nature: Jolly

OT: Eva Brauer | ID: 36482

IVs: 31/31/31/25/31/31

Egg Moves: Karate Chop, Cross Chop, Ice Punch, Fire Punch.

Notes: Received by awiec in a giveaway on reddit.

.com's Flawless Larvitar (Rex)

Species:
Larvitar | Ability: Guts | Nature: Jolly

OT: Locoghoul | ID: 01891

IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock, Pursuit, Outrage.

Notes: Nickname is Rex.

Yeti's Torchic

Species:
Torchic | Ability: Speed Boost (HA) | Nature: Adamant

OT: David | ID: 39478

IVs: 31/31/31/15/31/31

.com's Meditite (Jacqueline)

Species:
Meditite | Ability: Pure Power | Nature: Jolly

IVs: 31/31/31/14/31/31

Egg Moves: Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Drain Punch, Thunder Punch.

Notes: Nickname is Jacqueline.

dr00's Medicham

Species:
Medicham | Ability: Pure Power | Nature: Jolly

OT: Chris | ID: 40652

Hatch Location: Tower of Mastery.

Egg Moves: Quick Guard, Baton Pass, Fake Out.

Notes: Thanks to dr00 for distribution rights.
Level 100.

Yeti's HP Ice Electrike

Species:
Electrike | Ability: Lighting Rod | Nature: Timid

OT: Stephen | ID: 16446

IVs: 31/16/30/31/31/31 (Hidden Power Ice)

evan0913's Carvanha

Species:
Carvanha| Ability: Speed Boost (HA) | Nature: Adamant

OT: Jables | ID: 14787

IVs: 31/31/31/03/31/31

Egg Moves: Brine, Thrash, Hydro Dump, Destiny Bond.

awiec's Trick Room Corphish

Species:
Corphish | Ability: Adaptability (HA) | Nature: Adamant

OT: TM87 | ID: 11791

IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/00

Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Superpower, Dragon Dance, Knock Off.

eievuimonster's Flawless Milotic UT

Species:
Milotic | Ability: Competitive | Nature: Bold

OT: Roxas | ID: 40541

Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse, Confuse Ray, Hypnosis, Haze.

Notes: eievuimonster still has this as a Feebas.

Can be Ability Capsuled (to Marvel Scale). Level 1.

Arhan's Croagunk

Species:
Croagunk | Ability: Dry Skin | Nature: Jolly

OT: Andre | ID: 28045

Egg Moves: Astonish, Fake Out, Drain Punch.

Adrima's Flawless Rotom

Species:
Rotom | Ability: Levitate | Nature: Calm

OT: Grahame | ID: 01744

Stock: Genderless

Chev4's HP Fire Shaymin

Species:
Shaymin | Ability: Natural Cure | Nature: Timid

OT: Chev4 | ID: 001515

IVs: 31/06/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire)

Snacko's HP Ice Elektross

Species:
Eelektross | Ability: Levitate | Nature: Modest

OT: Snacko | ID: 61034

IVs: 31/14/30/31/31/31 (Hidden Power Ice)

Notes: Level 100, obtained as a Tynamo.

Adrima's HP Fighting Litwick

Species:
Eelektross | Ability: Infiltrator (HA) | Nature: Modest

OT: Snacko | ID: 61034

Redistribution: Semi

IVs: 30/30/30/30/30/30 (Hidden Power Fighting)

Egg Moves: Acid Armor, Haze, Heat Wave, Captivate.

Arhan's Larvesta

Species:
Larvesta | Ability: Flame Body | Nature: Timid

OT: Misty | ID: 15578

IVs: 31/19/31/30/30/31 (Hidden Power Ground)

Chev4's Virizion

Species:
Virizion | Ability: Justified | Nature: Jolly

OT: JB | ID: 62375

IVs: 31/31/30/15/30/31

Tutor Moves: Bounce, Seed Bomb, Zen Headbutt, Synthesis.

Notes: Tutoring done by me. Level 42. Cured Pokerus.

BlueSinceGen1's HP Fire Froakie

Species:
Froakie | Ability: Protean (HA) | Nature: Hasty

OT: Marii | ID: 11267

IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire)

Notes: Thanks to BlueSinceGen1 for distribution rights.

evan0913's Fletchling

Species:
Fletchling | Ability: Gale Wings (HA) | Nature: Careful

OT: DaN dAn | ID: 62440

IVs: 31/31/31/10/31/31

Egg Moves: Tailwind, Quick Guard, Snatch.

dialganet's Meadow Scatterbug

Species:
Scatterbug (Meadow) | Ability: Compound Eyes | Nature: Timid

OT: Garret | ID: 11439

IVs: 31/04/31/31/31/31

Egg Moves: Rage Powder.

Notes: Thanks to lockiegengar12 for distribution rights.

Random/Unknown Fully-Redistributable Shinies & Legends
I do not know who bred/caught these, for those reasons everything here is only being offered if it's Full-Redis.
I mainly offer them for those who which to use them as parents or for collection reasons.
If you bred any of these, feel free to say so.

Species:
Bulbasaur | Ability: Chlorophyll (HA) | Nature: Calm

OT: Korean Characters | ID: 25796

IVs: 31/22/31/31/18/31

Egg Moves: Giga Drain.

Battle Ready Alazkazam

Species:
Alakazam | Ability: Magic Guard (HA) | Nature: Timid

OT: OzEnigma | ID: 15318

IVs: 31/03/31/31/31/31

EVs: 4 HP | 4 SpAtk | 252 Speed

Moves: Calm Mind | Guard Split | Recover | Psychic

Egg Moves: Guard Split.

Notes: Received from a giveaway on reddit. Level 100. Can come untouched (reset EVs).

Flawless Hyper Voice Eevee (Unova)

Species:
Eevee | Ability: Anticipation (HA) | Nature: Bold

OT: Lucy | ID: 38799

IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31

Egg Moves: Wish.

Tutor Moves: Heal Bell, Hyper Voice.

Notes: Pokebanked from 5th Gen. Makes a best Sylveon.

Species:
Eevee | Ability: Adaptability | Nature: Bold

OT: Megan | ID: 16111

IVs: 31/23/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Curse, Stored Power, Yawn, Wish.
Notes: Makes a best Vaporeon.

Species:
Tyrogue | Ability: Vital Spirit (HA) | Nature: Adamant

OT: Absorb | ID: 32662

IVs: 31/31/31/24/31/31

Notes: Makes a best Hitmonlee.

Species:
Elekid | Ability: Static | Nature: Jolly

OT: Eva Brauer | ID: 36482

IVs: 31/31/31/25/31/31

Notes: Received by awiec in a giveaway on reddit.

Yes, this is Shiny. German Region.

Species:
Larvitar | Ability: Guts | Nature: Careful

OT: Ichigo | ID: 20903

IVs: 31/31/31/23/31/31

Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock, Pursuit, Curse.

Species:
Meditite | Ability: Pure Power | Nature: Adamant

OT: TM87 | ID: 11791

Egg Moves: Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Drain Punch, Quick Guard.

Species:
Buneary | Ability: Klutz | Nature: Sassy

OT: Brandon | ID: 07095
IVs: 31/31/31/05/31/31
Egg Moves: Switcheroo, Focus Punch, Encore, Cosmic Power.

Trick Room Bronzor

Species:
Bronzor | Ability: Levitate | Nature: Sassy

OT: Jose | ID: 35691

IVs: 31/31/31/09/31/00

Notes: Available also as Level 100 Bronzong.

Species:
Hippoptas | Ability: Sand Stream | Nature: Impish

OT: crystal | ID: 01522

IVs: 31/31/31/15/31/31

Egg Moves: Slack Off, Whirlwind.

HP Fire Kyurem

Species:
Kyurem | Ability: Pressure | Nature: Timid

OT: OBAMA | ID: 26696

IVs: 30/02/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire)

Tutor Moves: Iron Head, Earth Power.

Notes: Tutoring done by me. Level 75.

Battle Ready Greninja

Species:
Greninja | Ability: Protean (HA) | Nature: Timid

OT: Josh | ID: 20569

IVs: 31/29/31/31/31/31

EVs: 252 SpAtk | 4 SDef | 252 Spd

Moves: Dark Pulse, Ice Beam, Grass Knot.

Notes: Name is Blackstar. Level 100. Can come untouched (reset EVs). Has Pokerus.

Has Kalos Champion Ribbon, Skillful Battler Ribbon.

Species:
Flabebe | Ability: Flower Veil | Nature: Calm

OT: HuHu | ID: 52125

IVs: 31/09/31/31/31/31

Last edited:

Species: Tauros | Ability: Sheer Force (HA) | Nature: Jolly

OT: Eric | ID: 47230
Stock: ♂ (3)

Species: Kabuto | Ability: Swift Swim | Battle Armor | Nature: Adamant

Stock: ♂ (2, of each ability)

Egg Moves: Knock Off, Aurora Beam, Bubble Beam.

Species: Duskull | Ability: Levitate | Nature: Bold

Stock: ♀ (1)

Egg Moves: Haze, Destiny Bond, Skill Swap, Pain Split.

Species: Absol | Ability: Pressure | Nature: Naive

Stock: ♀ (1)

Egg Moves: Zen Headbutt.

Species: Rotom | Ability: Levitate | Nature: Bold

OT: Lockie | ID: 62290

Stock: Genderless (3)

IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31 (Hidden Power Grass)

Notes: Bred by lockiegengar12, thanks to him for giving me this guy.

Species: Venipede | Ability: Swarm | Nature: Timid

OT: Y u k k y | ID: 17190

Egg Moves: None.

Notes: Nickname is Japanese letters, has JAP region.

Masuda breeding parent.

Species: Moltres | Ability: Pressure | Nature: Timid

OT: |
ID: 40561

Stock: Genderless (1)
IVs: 31/18/31/26/23/31 (Hidden Power Grass)

Notes: Thanks to BlueSinceGen1 for distribution rights.

Species: Mewtwo | Ability: Pressure | Nature: Modest

IVs: 31/31/24/31/31/28

Species: Darkrai | Ability: Bad Dreams | Nature: Hardy

OT: Japanese Characters | ID: 04194

IVs: 31/09/08/31/31/31

Notes: Level 73. Has weird EV spread, can come with EVs reset.

Has Kalos Champion Ribbon. Name is Japanese characters.

Species: Xerneas | Ability: Fairy Aura | Nature: Gentle

IVs: 06/21/31/05/31/31

Species: Yvetal | Ability: Dark Aura | Nature: Mild

OT: Rugaji | ID: 31487

IVs: 30/31/31/31/30/31 (Hidden Power Steel)

EVs: 8 HP | 248 SpAtk | 252 Spd

Notes: Level 100. Can come untouched (reset EVs).

Has Kalos Champion Ribbon. Cured Pokerus.

Species: Zygarde | Ability: Aura Break | Nature: Impish

IVs: 31/31/31/06/20/31

Species: Zygarde | Ability: Aura Break | Nature: Careful

OT: Sophie | ID: 22388

IVs: 31/31/31/02/31/31

EVs: 252 HP | 4 Def | 252 SDef

Notes: Level 100. Can come untouched (reset EVs).

Cured Pokerus.

Species: Zygarde | Ability: Aura Break | Nature: Adamant

OT: Luca | ID: 11321

Stock: Genderless (2)

Last edited:
Item Shop:
Not all my in-game items are included, just mainly the ones I think have some significant worth.
Feel free to inquire about other in-game items, will clone on request granted it's something I already have.
Some of these can go free with stock (ie. evolution items), just ask. :)

Competitive Items
(Black Sludge) | Stock: 3

(Leftovers) | Stock: 2

(Rocky Helmet) | Stock: 3

Evolutionary Items
(Dawn Stone) | Stock: 5

(Deep Sea Scale) | Stock: 2

(Deep Sea Tooth) | Stock: 2

(Dragon Scale) | Stock: 3

(Dubious Disc) | Stock: 3

(Dusk Stone) | Stock: 1

(Electirizer) | Stock: 1

(King's Rock) | Stock: 2

(Magmarizer) | Stock: 2

(Metal Coat) | Stock: 4

(Moon Stone) | Stock: 7

(Oval Stone) | Stock: 1

(Prism Scale) | Stock: 2

(Protector) | Stock: 4

(Razor Claw) | Stock: 2

(Razor Fang) | Stock: 5

(Reaper Cloth) | Stock: 3

(Sachet) | Stock: 2

(Shiny Stone) | Stock: 6

(Up-Grade) | Stock: 1

(Whipped Dream) | Stock: 5

Mega Stones
All stones available in both games.
(Aggronite) | Stock: 1

(Blazikenite) | Stock: 1

(Charizardite X) | Stock: 1

(Charizadite Y) | Stock: 1

(Heracronite) | Stock: 1
(Manectite) | Stock: 1

(Mewtwonite X) | Stock: 1

(Pinsirite) | Stock: 1

(Tyranitarite) Stock: 1

Battle Maison Items
All Battle Maison items, only most sought after/expensive listed.
(Ability Capsule) | Stock: 1
(Assault Vest) | Stock: 1
(Choice Band) | Stock: 1
(Choice Scarf) | Stock: 1
(Choice Specs) | Stock: 1
(Flame Orb) | Stock: 1
(Mental Herb) | Stock: 11
(Power Anklet) | Stock: 3
(Power Band) | Stock: 3
(Power Belt) | Stock: 3
(Power Bracer) | Stock: 5
(Power Herb) | Stock: 7
(Power Lens) | Stock: 2
(Power Weight) | Stock: 2
(Red Card) | Stock: 1
(Toxic Orb) | Stock: 1
(White Herb) | Stock: 5

Vitamins
(Calcium) | Stock: 9

(Carbos) | Stock: 2

(HP UP) | Stock: 4

(Iron) | Stock: 1

(PP Max) | Stock: 3

(PP UP) | Stock: 25

(Protein) | Stock: 9

(Zinc) | Stock: 2

Special Berries
(Enigma Berry) | Stock: 12

(Grepa Berry) | Stock: 6

(Hondew Berry) | Stock: 52

(Kelpsy Berry) | Stock: 17

(Pomeg Berry) | Stock: 69

(Qualot Berry) | Stock: 5

(Tamato Berry) | Stock: 81

Other
(Heart Scale) | Stock: 106, no clones

(Lucky Egg) | Stock: 4

(Macho Brace) | Stock: 3

Last edited:
Cloning Service:
Rules:
  • As per usual, I reserve to right to decline cloning or offering my service if the deal does not interest me.
  • Again, all rules in the top section apply - not only to Pokemon trades, but everywhere in my thread.
  • Do not ask me to force a Pokemon shiny, the service is forfeited if you do.
  • Equally, do not ask me to force a shiny Pokemon to become a normal one.
  • No manipulation of Pokemon or eggs is to be asked of. It is also against Smogon's trading rules.
  • I will only clone any Pokemon as long as it is not a hack. Also, the Pokemon has to have some competitive worth. It doesn't have to be a flawless 6IV Shiny, but I don't want to be cloning run-of-the-mill Legendaries as what purpose do they serve here on Smogon to most breeders.

The following people can vouch for my viability:
awiec
dr00
evan0913

Through the use of Powersaves I offer cloning, and in addition, egg checking. Both of which I can do and offer in a single batch. With Pokebank, I can also mass clone fairly quickly and finally I can mass clone items through Powersaves, granted you provide the item or it’s something I already have. If it's something I already have, please see the Item Shop above.

Generally, the consensus is, I will take a clone of what it is I am interested in I am cloning. If all the Pokemon in the batch are Non-Redis, I would appreciate redistribution rights on one or whichever one I am interest in (even if it Semi). This is negotiable though if I am interested in the Pokemon competitively or just to use as my own breeding parent. If I am not interested in any of the Pokemon I am asked to clone, nor can I obtain distribution rights on any of them, I can check your thread for what I like there.
The same thing pretty much happens with Egg Shiny Value checking. I will check your eggs for something I like from your thread or if I'm interested in what's in the egg, I can backup my save, hatch the egg, take a copy of the Pokemon for myself in Pokebank, and restore my save so the Pokemon is back in its egg. The bigger the batch, be it cloning or egg checking, the longer it will take and possibly the more payment I will request.

Similar will happen with Item Cloning, though usually if you want something cloned it's likely something I don't already have and just getting a copy of the item to clone with is enough.

Payment will be discussed once a deal is been agreed on. Post here or "CMT" if you're interested in any of these services.

Last edited:
Order Form:
When requesting breedables, I'd appreciate you fill this out and be as specific as possible.

Pokemon Species:
Prefered Gender: (12.5% females will cost extra if not clones, take longer)
Nickname:
Ability:
Nature Wanted:
Spread Wanted: (Note, if it's a HP Spread - the Dittos/Spreads I have access to, also cost extra)
Egg Move Set Wanted: (Pick and choose from the ones listed)
Ball choice: (In the event you get to choose and there's multiple choices)
Additional Information: Preferred Hatch Location? Is It An Egg?

Last edited:

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
How did you get:

Species: Skrelp | Ability: Adaptability (HA) | Nature: Modest

Egg Moves: Acid Armor, Haze, Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench

?

How did you get:

Species: Skrelp | Ability: Adaptability (HA) | Nature: Modest

Egg Moves: Acid Armor, Haze, Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench

?
Got the egg moves in a trade with Buckert and Adaptability in a trade with someone else, I can't remember. I'm guessing the Adaptability isn't legal? I'll remove the Adaptability, as I haven't traded it to anyone.

I have a Nest Ball:
Venipede, Jolly, Speed Boost
-Spikes
-Toxic Spikes
And I'm currently Breeding in Net Ball
Nincada, Jolly, Compound Eyes(Speed Boost)

I'm
interested in Female, Unerve Pyroar

I have a Nest Ball:
Venipede, Jolly, Speed Boost
-Spikes
-Toxic Spikes
And I'm currently Breeding in Net Ball
Nincada, Jolly, Compound Eyes(Speed Boost)

I'm intersted in Female Adaptability Net Ball Skrelp and Female, Unerve Pyroar
The HA Adaptability hasn't been released yet, I've been informed. Would you want it with Poison Point or Poison Touch?

Otherwise, I'd do the Venpiede for the female Unerve Pyroar.

Are you going for a 31/31/31/x/31/31?

Any Egg Moves you'd like for it? I could probably do them as long as it's not a long, complicated chain.

Last edited:
cmt for

Its a pity Adaptability Skrelp hasn't been released yet, it would be pretty cool. I very much look forward to it, along with sturdy Tyruant and of course Contary Snivy xD
Anyway, best of luck Val ^^

cmt for

Will do and responding there.

Its a pity Adaptability Skrelp hasn't been released yet, it would be pretty cool. I very much look forward to it, along with sturdy Tyruant and of course Contary Snivy xD
Anyway, best of luck Val ^^
Yeah, it is. Rock Head Tyrantum will be a force to be reckoned with and I the Contary Serperior may bump it up a tier or so.

Thanks Evan, stay awesome :D.

The HA Adaptability hasn't been released yet, I've been informed. Would you want it with Poison Point or Poison Touch?

Otherwise, I'd do the Venpiede for the female Unerve Pyroar.

Are you going for a 31/31/31/x/31/31?

Any Egg Moves you'd like for it? I could probably do them as long as it's not a long, complicated chain.
Ya I'll pass on Skrelp. For Pyroar, the only further request would be that it be HP Grass, if thats not possible though, all I want is:
Litleo(in specified ball and Female), Timid, Unnerve, 31/?/31/31/31/31.
The Venipede's ivs would be 31/31/31/?/31/31

Ya I'll pass on Skrelp. For Pyroar, the only further request would be that it be HP Grass, if thats not possible though, all I want is:
Litleo(in specified ball and Female), Timid, Unnerve, 31/?/31/31/31/31.
The Venipede's ivs would be 31/31/31/?/31/31
Yeah, I wouldn't want to trade it. Getting rid of the Adapatibility Skrelps as I received the original in a trade.

I don't have HP Dittos currently, so I fluked all my HP pokes so far. I can try for HP Grass but it's unlikely.

Otherwise, sure - I can do that :). Will get your Litleo ready.

Can I get a Venipede like that in a female as well? Speed Boost too. :)

Yeah, I wouldn't want to trade it. Getting rid of the Adapatibility Skrelps as I received the original in a trade.

I don't have HP Dittos currently, so I fluked all my HP pokes so far. I can try for HP Grass but it's unlikely.

Otherwise, sure - I can do that :). Will get your Litleo ready.

Can I get a Venipede like that in a female as well? Speed Boost too. :)
Ya you can get Female Speed Boost Venipede. No bother for HP Grass on Litleo, it's fine.
And wow, you must have some great luck to get those HP pokes lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)