(❤️) Valkyrie's Wonder Emporium (❤️) [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm I did get a murkrow ages ago but I will still accept your trade I'm just asking what's the status like
Hey, I'm actually supposed to come ask a bunch of you wheatear you still need your orders. I don't mind if you've gotten them elsewhere/want to backout (everyone on my order list) as I have taken a while, obviously took way too many orders (which is only my fault), and just in general I've been busy lately.

At the moment, I need to restore a save from like one or two days ago because of an issue I had with another user but so far breeding has been a bit annoying. Breeding with a 6IV Ditto and a 2IV Murkrow as I had to rebreed some of my Egg Moves it often just gives me 2-3IVs. I'll bank what I have of them (just gotta make sure I have everything) and restore a save shortly.

EDIT: Typos, on my phone.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm actually supposed to come ask a bunch of you wheatear you srill need your orders. I don't mind if you've gotten them elsewhere/want to backout (everyone on my order list) as I have taken a while, obviously took way too many orders (which is only my fault), and just in general I've been busy lately.

At the moment, I need to restore a save from like one or two days ago because of an issue I had with another user but so far breeding has been a bit annoying. Breeding with a 6IV Ditto and a 2IV Murkrow as I had to rebreed some of my Egg Moves it often just gives me 2-3IVs. I'll bank what I have of them (just gotta make sure I have everything) and restore a save shortly.
I can do one of two things because well I worked hard to get your stunfisk and I don't want it to go to waste and the bunnelby as well so I can give them to you and you can give me store credits or
Convince me with something awesome:)

I can do one of two things because well I worked hard to get your stunfisk and I don't want it to go to waste and the bunnelby as well so I can give them to you and you can give me store credits or
Convince me with something awesome:)
I did see a new format posted in another thread for store credits I asked if I could use as at the moment I don't have much of a system going for that. I don't mind this as I don't have much time to do breeding right now for anyone else but if there's anything you want that can be cloned, I'd be happy to consider it. Otherwise, I think two Pokemon (not 12.5% females or anything) is like 4 Credits, in most systems.

Thanks for understanding though.

I did see a new format posted in another thread for store credits I asked if I could use as at the moment I don't have much of a system going for that. I don't mind this as I don't have much time to do breeding right now for anyone else but if there's anything you want that can be cloned, I'd be happy to consider it. Otherwise, I think two Pokemon (not 12.5% females or anything) is like 4 Credits, in most systems.

Thanks for understanding though.
Hmmm well if your going to make a credit system there yours if not even though I have a friend for cloning I'm sure we can work out a cloning trade thing:)

Hmmm well if your going to make a credit system there yours if not even though I have a friend for cloning I'm sure we can work out a cloning trade thing:)
I'm happy to offer out cloning services to other trade shop's especially (I think that's the best cause for offering out services like that), I will grab the format from the other user and update my main page though. Your preference really, just let me grab that format.

I'm happy to offer out cloning services to other trade shop's especially (I think that's the best cause for offering out services like that), I will grab the format from the other user and update my main page though. Your preference really, just let me grab that format.
What are the rules for your cloning service exactly
Edit: never mind credit system up so tell me when you want to trade

What are the rules for your cloning service exactly
Just updated my Credits system on the main page and cloning comes under that just it's more of a discuss on enquiry. Basically, don't ask me to alter a Pokemon (which isn't really cloning but some people would still ask as it falls under Powersaves), I prefer if you state how many copies you want, if you want the original back, if me keeping the original separate matters (some people like the original separate and I usually send it back last). I won't clone anything I think has been hacked/altered or would be considered illegal and I prefer not too many Pokemon at once (as I have to keep track of them all, 1 Pokemon becomes like 4 Clones).

Just updated my Credits system on the main page and cloning comes under that just it's more of a discuss on enquiry. Basically, don't ask me to alter a Pokemon (which isn't really cloning but some people would still ask as it falls under Powersaves), I prefer if you state how many copies you want, if you want the original back, if me keeping the original separate matters (some people like the original separate and I usually send it back last). I won't clone anything I think has been hacked/altered or would be considered illegal and I prefer not too many Pokemon at once (as I have to keep track of them all, 1 Pokemon becomes like 4 Clones).
Yeah I'll just give you you're two things for credits

Sure. I can trade now if you'd like, will update on the main page and give you your credits. I'm doing some updating/crashing my thread (lol) so maybe they'll be some things you like after I'm done.
Same here it will be later of course going to bank real quick ten will get online

wow you have both eevee and electrike shiny doubt I have anything good enough to offer for both of them I can take them cloned as well if that helps the eevee is not a huge biggy if you won't trade it because well I have an eevee with hyper voice just liked sylveon a lot so thats why I wanted a competitive shiny

AegisSlash

Banned deucer.
Would you consider trading the female flawless Timid Timer Ball Cyndaquil for my female Quick Ball Timid Protean Froakie (31/x/31/30/31/30 HP Water (full redis and you can use it as a breeding parent))?

Would you consider trading the female flawless Timid Timer Ball Cyndaquil for my female Quick Ball Timid Protean Froakie (31/x/31/30/31/30 HP Water (full redis and you can use it as a breeding parent))?
Got any other rare females like that one you? Quick Ball is just not the nicest match IMO.

If you don't have other rare females, regular female(s) could work. Also the female Cynda will be a clone, is that alright?

AegisSlash

Banned deucer.
Got any other rare females like that one you? Quick Ball is just not the nicest match IMO.

If you don't have other rare females, regular female(s) could work. Also the female Cynda will be a clone, is that alright?
Bred this waaay back in January, so I didn't care about balls XD
How about a flawless Timid Charmander, Timburr, Pansage, Panpour, Pansear? All have egg moves, just inquire (on a phone atm so I'm lazy)

Bred this waaay back in January, so I didn't care about balls XD
How about a flawless Timid Charmander, Timburr, Pansage, Panpour, Pansear? All have egg moves, just inquire (on a phone atm so I'm lazy)
Updating my thread at the moment so sorry for the broken format.
Don't have any of those but Charmander, though if it's female what Ball?

All balls and abilites thanks? I don't mind what EMS they have.

AegisSlash

Banned deucer.
Updating my thread at the moment so sorry for the broken format.
Don't have any of those but Charmander, though if it's female what Ball?

All balls and abilites thanks? I don't mind what EMS they have.
Charmander is in a Repeat Ball with HA (Dragon Pulse, Crunch, Ancientpower), Timburr is Luxury with all 3 abilities (EMs: Mach Punch and Drain Punch) and the monkeys are all HA and all have the EM Nasty Plot.

Additional things of note:

Panpour: HP Grass/Electric, Timid, Dive Ball, Hydro Pump, Low Kick
Pansear: HP Rock, Timid, Repeat Ball, Heat Wave
Pansage: HP Rock, Timid, Nest Ball, Leaf Storm, Low Kick

Charmander is in a Repeat Ball with HA (Dragon Pulse, Crunch, Ancientpower), Timburr is Luxury with all 3 abilities (EMs: Mach Punch and Drain Punch) and the monkeys are all HA and all have the EM Nasty Plot.

Additional things of note:

Panpour: HP Grass/Electric, Timid, Dive Ball, Hydro Pump, Low Kick
Pansear: HP Rock, Timid, Repeat Ball, Heat Wave
Pansage: HP Rock, Timid, Nest Ball, Leaf Storm, Low Kick
I don't have Repeat HA so Charmander's cool if it's female. I'm assuming the rest are all female too (they don't all have to have HP spreads, haha, I'm happy with just EMs/Ball/Female). So you want Female Timer Cyndaquil?

AegisSlash

Banned deucer.
I don't have Repeat HA so Charmander's cool if it's female. I'm assuming the rest are all female too (they don't all have to have HP spreads, haha, I'm happy with just EMs/Ball/Female). So you want Female Timer Cyndaquil?
Yeah. Mind if you do a clone trade of it (being rare ball female and all)?
The others are all female, took me ages to obtain, but the monkeys especially are now my signature mons, so I'm kind of divided on whether I should trade them.
Can you trade now?

Yeah. Mind if you do a clone trade of it (being rare ball female and all)?
The others are all female, took me ages to obtain, but the monkeys especially are now my signature mons, so I'm kind of divided on whether I should trade them.
Can you trade now?
So you want me to clone everything and return them to you?
And that's no problem :), if you don't want to trade them, I'm cool.

In a moment, just trading some Leftovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)