(❤️) Valkyrie's Wonder Emporium (❤️) [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, as some of you may know I was having trouble accessing my thread for the past day or so. Sorry about not being able to respond to you but some of you I contacted by PM/VM. At least the ones of you I remembered talking/enquiring.

Again, I apologize for the delay on everyone's orders. Been busy and had some things happening lately as well as not being able to access my thread to check everyone's orders.

Also, I will be implementing some new rules that mean I will be a bit stricter on trading/providing my ESV and Cloning Services. Most of you have nothing to worry about. Please read the rules below though as I will update my main post with them:

• It is not basically a neccesity that you have a trade thread to trade with me. Or at least can provide a list, something similar of Pokemon you have available for trade that I may be interested in. The more of what I can see that you have, the better chance you have of landing a trade with me.
  • In addition to the above, I won't provide Cloning/ESV Checking Services to anyone I do not consider reputable. Be polite and helpful to others and you're golden.

Don't think I've trade you for Tentacool yet but I can clone now.

You're done :).

And you too.

Last edited:
Hello again,

I'm interested in your 6IV Adamant Zygarde. I have a 5/6IV Calm Nest Ball FEMALE Chikorita (Leech Seed, Heal Pulse, Ingrain, Body Slam) and a 5IV (missing HP, which is 20-25) Calm Nest Ball FEMALE Chikorita (Leaf Storm, Leech Seed, Ancient Power, Grassy Terrain). Are you interested?

Few things to mention:
- The reason I wrote 5/6IV for the first one was because I'm not actually in the point of the game where I can talk to the person and check. I've been using a different method (save game, use a bunch of rare candies, use online IV calc, reset). And according to that method the Chikorita is either 31/31/31/31/31/31 or 31/30/31/31/31/31. If you want to check with the ingame person I'll gladly trade it to you so you can check (I'm curious too).
- I know the second is guaranteed 5IV because both parents are 6IV.
- The first was MEANT to have Aromatherapy instead of Body Slam, but it was my first time breeding for special ball/IVs/egg moves and it accidentally received Body Slam from the mother when it should have received all 4 moves from the father (I've since fixed this annoying problem). If you end up using this for breeding and it IS 6IV, you could always level it and just replace Body Slam with Aromatherapy.
- I'd want you to clone both Chikorita and give a clone of each back to me (the are the only ones I have).
- If you can do the clones for me I'll give you an extra Everstone and PP Up. If you can do TWO copies of each I can replace the PP Up with either a Master Ball or Blazikenite.

Please let me know!

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Don't think I've trade you for Tentacool yet but I can clone now.
I'm sorry, when you posted it was 6 AM at my place, couldn't be here. And yes, we've agreed to postpone the tentacool-scatterbug trade, and agreed to:
-trade Deoxys for Eevee
-you cloning my Deoxys because I can't.

Hi, I have implemented my new rules but before you posted before I updated them, you're fine.

I'm most interested in the first Chikoritia, which 5/6IV I'd like and I'd be happy to clone it and give you back one/check it's exact IVs for you. I'd be happy to do the two clones for free, already have all those items :).

I'm sorry, when you posted it was 6 AM at my place, couldn't be here. And yes, we've agreed to postpone the tentacool-scatterbug trade, and agreed to:
-trade Deoxys for Eevee
-you cloning my Deoxys because I can't.
Yep, I just checked all my current Tentacool Eggs and I don't have any flawless. I'd be happy to breed you one though I'd also be happy to clone a female, Liquid Ooze, 6IV one I have (all the EMs). The only thing is the parent would be Non-Redis but you could breed from it no worries. Either is cool for me, just the breeding would take a bit longer.

Yep, I can do the cloning when you're ready.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
I am, I'll add you now.
EDIT: about Tentacool, yap, a no-redis clone is fine for me, there's no problem at all. The only thing is, I have to breed the scatterbug (with Stun Spore and Rage Powder as EMs) yet.

Last edited:
Hi, I have implemented my new rules but before you posted before I updated them, you're fine.

I'm most interested in the first Chikoritia, which 5/6IV I'd like and I'd be happy to clone it and give you back one/check it's exact IVs for you. I'd be happy to do the two clones for free, already have all those items :).
That would be amazing. So I'll trade you the first Chikorita, you'll check its IVs, clone it (I'd actually rather two extra copies of that, rather than 1 of each), then you trade the clones back + Zygarde for 3 trade fodder?

Not a necessity or anything, but are you able to clone items? If so, can i equip the Chikorita with a PP Max so I can get an extra one? Just let me know! :)

Ready to trade when you are.

I am, I'll add you now.
EDIT: about Tentacool, yap, a no-redis clone is fine for me, there's no problem at all. The only thing is, I have to breed the scatterbug (with Stun Spore and Rage Powder as EMs) yet.
That's cool, will add you now as well, just tell me when you have the Scatterbug ready.

Will clone Tentacool.

That would be amazing. So I'll trade you the first Chikorita, you'll check its IVs, clone it (I'd actually rather two extra copies of that, rather than 1 of each), then you trade the clones back + Zygarde for 3 trade fodder?

Not a necessity or anything, but are you able to clone items? If so, can i equip the Chikorita with a PP Max so I can get an extra one? Just let me know! :)

Ready to trade when you are.
Sure, I can do that.

The Items I need to take them off for my cloning method but I can clone them separately, reattach them.

Can you post your FC info again?

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Ok, perfect, I'll start breeding now, and contact you once I'm done. If I'm lucky, it could be ready shortly.

Oh, that would be great. If you could clone it twice extra so I get back 3 (with Zygarde + 2 Chikorita) that would be amazing. :D

FC:

2552-2448-0654
Name: Kyle

Ok, perfect, I'll start breeding now, and contact you once I'm done. If I'm lucky, it could be ready shortly.
Okay. Woops, sorry. Just noticed it was you trying to trade me. Let me get Eevee together :).

Oh, that would be great. If you could clone it twice extra so I get back 3 (with Zygarde + 2 Chikorita) that would be amazing. :D

FC:

2552-2448-0654
Name: Kyle
Thanks, will trade you after.

Okay, cool. I guess the Save+Rare Candy+IV Calc+Reset method is not as accurate as I thought. >_< Should probably play through my game and get to the IV guy rather then just trade/battle/breed online all the time. haha

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Just wanted to let you know that I've bred a male compoundeyes 31/x/31/31/31/31 Scatterbug (with Rage Powder and Stun Spore) in Heal Ball now, if you wanted to clone Tentacool in advance:)

Thank you so much! Was a pleasure doing business with you. :D
Thanks, you too!

Just wanted to let you know that I've bred a male compoundeyes 31/x/31/31/31/31 Scatterbug (with Rage Powder and Stun Spore) in Heal Ball now, if you wanted to clone Tentacool in advance:)
Cloning Deoxys now, will see if I have a Tentacool as well, so we can do the Scatterbug as well now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)