Sentret's Studio

Your robots have all been fantastic but I think your strongest aspects are weather effects and coloring.. That rainy steam punk really captures it all, very beautiful piece. :D

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
vine snake thing is definitely my favorite one. it looks really badass and goes against the grain. i hope you flesh that one out more!!!

@TEA DEMON: I do to but I have no clue where on earth I would go with the eggplant :P
@Lord Jesseus: I'm sorry! Don't feel like you can't do one too!

More concept exploration! More in depth this time.

I fully support the feminine painter for CAP2's design though sock puppet and straight-jacket - mon get a close second. The idea of a ponytail/paintbrush combo really sparks my interests.

Scarecrow is pretty awesome, the ponytail painter looks a bit too much like Mienshao, while the straightjacket reminds me of chandelure... I definitely think Scarecrow is the way to go! :D

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The rhyperior on your first page is incredibly badass!! Awesome work dude :)

Also Sock Puppet CAP2 FTW!!!!! :D

I decided that "board" was too similar to plank from edd ed and eddy so I had to axe that idea :/

All joking aside, here are some more fleshed out concepts (slightly) and now with potential color schemes!

@TEA DEMON: I do to but I have no clue where on earth I would go with the eggplant :P
@Lord Jesseus: I'm sorry! Don't feel like you can't do one too!

More concept exploration! More in depth this time.

I like the one that looks like a root and a snake combined! You know, with that crazy smile. Definitely the best IMO.

I still say ponytail painter is the way to go, but If you want the make sock puppet-mon look more grass type-ish you could try changing the puppet to look like it was made out of dead leaves/bark?

make it grass/ghost? that way it sorta like it was left lieng around on the ground for ages and when it was posessed by the ghost part it braught along some of the plants it was resting in or something =)

Yeah i definately need to make it look more grassy/leafy. I had this awesome doodle in school of the sockpuppet only instead of a sharky thing it was kinda like a deer with a fluffy tail. Sorry no pics of it yet :[ but i've got it on the backburner.

Now you can see them in 3D! Yowzah!

Wow all your art is absolutely fantastic, you are extremely talented, the scarecrow is just awesome, keep up the great work! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)