Sentret's Studio

Lol, Chou's count as rule 34 :D Thank you all for nice compliments!

So I was stuck home all day sick and alone. I arted all day. With mixed results.

Here is the success!

Here is the terribly awkward and medieval looking woman sitting on a box with modesty shroud. This is really bad, but there is an explanation. I did not use any models or references at all. That and it started as a crappy sketch that didn't get fixed. I put it in hide tags so that you don't have to look at it any longer than necessary. (Please don't kill me, I know that everything is out of proportion and messed up! This includes the feet, neck, shoulders, composition, hair, feet, and arms. So pretty much the only thing I like is the face. So yeah.

So, what pokemon should I draw next?

What!?

Dragonite done! Hope you don't mind the inky style.

Alch Edit: He wants you to draw Sentret. Also for some reason this pic wasn't showing.

Edit: Is it working now? And thank you for the clarification! I will draw a sentret soon!
Avy size

oh wow that dragonite is beautiful
actually my favorite artist on this forum...you areeeeee
one request can you draw a garchomp and/or rotom-c?

I know you're already planning on doing another sentret but I think you should do it in the style of the Rotom, would be great. Top notch stuff

Thank you all for the loverly compliments! So motivating! More inky art, now with sentret.
Sorry GlassAbsol, I started to do him in the rotom style but he was too complex for that for me -_-' and yeah sorry bout the large size of this pic, my canvas was too big and I forgot to resize it and I'm too lazy to go back and change it now that I already uploaded it to photobucket.

I kind of like both styles.

How bout this for a challenge....?? Making an exeggutor not look goofy at all. Make it look like he's in mid attack like lunging at something! I've had a new love for exeggutor and you make the best avvies around man!!!! :D
:D
Oh ya, and please.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Man, I think a pouncing Quagsire in the style you used on your most recent Sentret would be adorable.

Awesome art! Luvdisc'd.

Oh my goodness, I know people always say this but you really do need more attention. Your style is just awesome, love the way you made exeggutor scary and how insanely adorable sentret is. :)

Edit: Also for some reason I have not disc'd your thread, so now I have. ^^;

You have a very cool style, both realistic and cartoonish at once. I've been looking through your thread from the beginning, and its cool to see how you've improved.
I'll request a picture of a Pichu (or some other electric type) electrifying a row of big, powerful Pokemon such as Tyranitar, Nidoking, Kangaskan, Typhlosion, etc. It'd be cool to have them in the act of being shocked in the electricity.

:D such lovely feedback!

So sorry for the no pokemon artwork, my teacher needed me to design these mosaic picture concept things about sustainability and whatnot for earth, wind, and water.

So if that doesn't float your boat here's a dwarf.

And if you still aren't happy heres some pokemon :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)