Sentret's Studio

The straight jacket and sock puppet are amazing. Are you planning on submitting those to the art thread as well?

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Permission to use the Munchlax from

as my avatar? :D

I LOVE your stuff by the way :)

Yes! You can always use anything as an avatar as long as you give me credit :D

Hey guys, sorry for lack of content, been busy with CAP! Wish me luck!
This is my final design btw :P

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
your art is positively gorgeous, such a distinct style compared to other users on this forum ahhhh i love it

you are officially a snorlaxe-approved user, congrats <3

I decided that "board" was too similar to plank from edd ed and eddy so I had to axe that idea :/

All joking aside, here are some more fleshed out concepts (slightly) and now with potential color schemes!

I love the coloring decisions you picked for them all, and loving the new drawing design.

....And the king is back!

Nice work here Sentret! I love the contrast in colours with the orange and blue! Very colourful, and it makes the girl and fish stand out.

I love this! The different shades of similar colors are beautiful (talking about the blue glass[?], outer dimension portal thing!), and the drawing is just as great.

You are great at drawing people, I just noticed :x The 4 men you drew are great, and they're kind of funny xD Especially the bottom right one.

Request (you don't even have to do this one if you don't want, the Chinchou you made me was and is more than enough! <3): Misdreavus! Possibly wearing a tiara, but that's optional. :3

Could you please do a late clean drawing of a RegiKip (a fusion of Mudkip and Registeel? You can use the Regikip in my avatar as something to work with, or you can be creative and come up with your idea, but I would like it if Registeel is used as the base. Thank you.

So I'm back! And I'm actually going to be posting more frequently now! :D wowiezowie!

I decided to do a 17 favorites type meme thingie and got a good start on it so expect those in subsequent updates!

For now, heres a T-shirt design. Fallout inspired

Unrelated, I made my girlfriend in minecraft. I am an ubernerd. (hide tag cause its big)

If you were a girl and were my girlfriend I just might accept :D

1st in my top 17 favorites! Best dragon type! Award goes to Hydreigon! Sorry if it hurts your eyes, I was in a neon mood.

I love the blue glass picture so much~
The lines are smoothly clean, and it's just so nice and refreshing!
The Sableye is also fiendishly innocent!
Keep it up!
Also, digging the Minecraft design m(_ _)m

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)