Pokemon Mixed Platinum Retyping Project

Ice/Fire Yanmega...yep, when it comes to 4x Stealth Rock weaknesses, there's no escape.

Here are the frontsprites. Did I mess up formatting or anything, since I use Paint?

I've measured them, so they are actually both 80x80. However, should I adjust them so they don't overlap? I thought that wasn't allowed. lol

I've measured them, so they are actually both 80x80. However, should I adjust them so they don't overlap? I thought that wasn't allowed. lol
If you understand how graphics work, the layout you have would end up leaving the main sprite with noise in the corner. You really should have designated individual squares for both sprites and worked with them in there.

So additionally, what is going to be the movepooling process? I could imagine simply replacing the previously elemental aligned techniques with something similar, in which case I've been working on some in my downtime because I just have so much better to do.

Sorry, I'm not going to have the Glalie backsprites done till tomorrow at the earliest, I have an absolute ton of work to which takes priority. :(

This should be okay? I did it in Photoshop and it's saved in Indexed Color Mode. The red is the first color on the color table when I saved.

If there's anything wrong, I'll try to correct it.

Bug/Steel Vespiquen, if anyone's interested. I lightened the colors (I used Magnezone's pallete) and add stingers and general pointy-ness.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Energy Storm - It looks really cool, but I believe Yanmega's new type will be Bug/Dragon and Cartoons is gonna work on it.

Cartoons - Perfect, thanks!

Mofo - I love it! Take your time!

Breadsticks - Moves will be replaced with similar moves that match their new type. I'm not trying to change too much movewise, just types and maybe abilities.

Abecedarian - Please separate your front and back sprites. Also your first backsprite overlaps into the frame of the second backsprite. Please fix that.

Well as promised, I owuld do the chinglingline...
So here they are:

I based chingling on a fire alarm and chimecho on a lighthouse...
So the type is fire/ghost :p

Anyway, I hope the sprites are good.
I color-counted every row, and then all has 15 colors so that shouldn't be too much :)

Hope you like them :)

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
They are awesome! But please separate them! All sprites must be on a 160x80 frame. Also, they need a background. And make sure the background color is first in the palette. Also save them as PNG and not GIF. You are using Photoshop right?

Well as promised, I owuld do the chinglingline...
So here they are:

I based chingling on a fire alarm and chimecho on a lighthouse...
So the type is fire/ghost :p

Anyway, I hope the sprites are good.
I color-counted every row, and then all has 15 colors so that shouldn't be too much :)

Hope you like them :)
That just looks really good. Awesome, in fact.

So hopefully I did it right this time :p
My background is white. Normally that should cause nay problems because I never used pure white in my sprites...

ps: no just using ms paint :p

Bam:

I reformatted the old ones, and added Magneton Backsprites.

EDIT: All Glory to the Hypnozone!
One thing I have to say is Magneton = Magnemite x3, and your Magnemites on the Magneton are different colors than the single sprite. Plus, on the second frame of the Magneton sprite, the Magnemites have different colored eyes than on the first frame. Also, the Magnezone looks link of unrealistic :/ idk just doesn't look like a Magnezone to me, more like a UFO. Maybe it's just be though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)