Pokemon Mixed Platinum Retyping Project

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
MofoAmbulance - Sure, go ahead.

Doran - I finished Onix a while ago, considering it was an early Pokemon. You can do something else though. There's a lot that still needs to be done.

Thought this would have been taken over by now. Had a hell of a time figuring out what to do with it since my original idea didn't pan out so well.

I'll attempt a Ground Wingull and a Ground Poison Pelliper.

EDIT: Almost finished Wingull's front. Basically I recoloured to a brown purple mix turned the beak into a pison drill type thing and make the wing points similar to Weedle's horn thing. So Wingull will be ground poison as well.

I do want to ask a question. I have done it in paint as a planning thing and was going to download that program later. You did say a few pages back that if we stick to 15 colours it will work from MSpaint. So do I even need to download that program?

EDIT2: At Bronzong. In addition to what was already said. In my mind I see that looking better if you have the gas from the bottom frothing up from underneath if you know what I mean. Like a cushion of purple gas it's floating on. Those arms don't fit either.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Doran - Change Bronzong's body to a duller color. Give it a slight glow like Bronzor.

Iloveliza - Yes, all sprites need to be from PokeDSPic (excluding alternate forms). Don't download sprites from the internet.

Bird - Glaceon is supposed to be Steel. Jolteon is going to be Poison. Please check the list on the first post.

Okay, quick question guys, which colour scheme would fit an electric/poison type best? Preferably 3 colours, I've just tried red, purple and yellow and it doesn't look great.

the bronzong was only an idea, but thanks for helping!:D

so a duller color, a change in arms and frothing smoke. I was thinking, what if I were to make greek like images on it? would that look cool?

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
The current patterns are fine. Don't go overboard with detail. Just finish it quickly.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Ideally you would go for both quality AND quantity. But your sprites are already good enough, so just focus on getting them done. Besides, more detail =/= better quality.

I just did this for fun quickly, and didn't reserve it or anything, but if anyone thinks its alright I guess I can do the other frame and the back sprite... If not, I understand. It's just really a splice and recolor, so nothing much

The first one. The second looks more like Electric/Gum than Electric/Poison
lol good one!
i would like to reserve for my FIRST retype,
ghost type jigglypuff
also, whats a pokedspic?
also go greek dude! that would look awesome on bronzong, but do it as a seperate projuct and on a normal bronzong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)