Micro Metagames General Thread

Wheres
approved by Eevee General
original idea by Rhythms

Weedmons!

Welcome to Weedmons! Where only Pokemon that meet the following requirements can participate
  • Pokemon with the 420 BST
  • Pokemon with the ability Blaze, Sap Sipper, or White Smoke
  • Oddish (the original Weedmon)

Azumarill
Azurill
Blaziken
Braixen
Blitzle
Bouffalant
Castform
Charizard
Charmander
Charmeleon
Chimchar
Combusken
Cyndaquil
Deerling
Delphox
Dragonair
Emboar
Fennekin
Girafarig
Goodra
Goomy
Heatmor
Infernape
Linoone
Marrill
Metang
Mightyena
Miltank
Monferno
Oddish
Pansear
Pignite
Qwilava
Sawsbuck
Shelgon
Simisear
Skiddoo
Sliggoo
Stantler
Tepig
Torchic
Torkoal
Typhlosion
Watchog
Zebstrika
Zweilous

Ruleset
  • Standard OU Clauses
  • Ability Clause - A Pokemon with Blaze, Sap Sipper, or White Smoke must have that ability (ex Azumarril must have Sap Sipper)
  • Blaziken is unbanned from Ubers (Blazikenite is still banned)
  • Charizardite X and Charizardite Y are both banned, since they would allow Charizard to get around the Ability Clause. They're also a lot stronger than the meta.
Suspects
  • Azumarill - walls way too much shit in this meta
  • Linoone - BellyDrum Linoone destroys the meta
wheres Weedle?

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
approved by Eevee General
original idea by Rhythms

Weedmons!

Welcome to Weedmons! Where only Pokemon that meet the following requirements can participate
  • Pokemon with the 420 BST
  • Pokemon with the ability Blaze, Sap Sipper, or White Smoke
  • Oddish (the original Weedmon)

Azumarill
Azurill
Blaziken
Braixen
Blitzle
Bouffalant
Castform
Charizard
Charmander
Charmeleon
Chimchar
Combusken
Cyndaquil
Deerling
Delphox
Dragonair
Emboar
Fennekin
Girafarig
Goodra
Goomy
Heatmor
Infernape
Linoone
Marrill
Metang
Mightyena
Miltank
Monferno
Oddish
Pansear
Pignite
Qwilava
Sawsbuck
Shelgon
Simisear
Skiddoo
Sliggoo
Stantler
Tepig
Torchic
Torkoal
Typhlosion
Watchog
Zebstrika
Zweilous

Ruleset
  • Standard OU Clauses
  • Ability Clause - A Pokemon with Blaze, Sap Sipper, or White Smoke must have that ability (ex Azumarril must have Sap Sipper)
  • Blaziken is unbanned from Ubers (Blazikenite is still banned)
  • Charizardite X and Charizardite Y are both banned, since they would allow Charizard to get around the Ability Clause. They're also a lot stronger than the meta.
Suspects
  • Azumarill - walls way too much shit in this meta
  • Linoone - BellyDrum Linoone destroys the meta
I would play this. I swear.

Introducing… (hope it's not too early)

ARCEUS CUP!
(Approved by Eevee General)
Rules:
- Only arceus forms and arceus can be used.
- No two of the same arceus form.
- Ubers Clauses

That's it! Good luck and may the arceuses win!

This is playable on the main server using custom games or anything goes if you want to play it!

I have a request for the OP to include the one-sentence description listed with each micrometagame so that if the name is unclear, people can see what it means without having to cycle through each link. Also Arceus cup sounds fun because team preview hides typing

Twix

jicama
is a Contributor Alumnus
Approved by Eevee General
The Barber Shop

Enter The Barber Shop, with the swirly poles which mesmerize you for hours on end, the interesting small talk, the dissatisfied sense you get after you get your hair cut. The premise of this mini-metagame is that only Pokemon with Facial Hair are able to be used.

Alakazam
Arcanine
Barboach
Beartic
Bibarel
Chesnaught
Coballion
Jellicent
Kadabra
Entei
Furfrou
Growlithe
Gyarados
Herdier
Landorus(Incarnate and Therian)
Magikarp
Mienshao
Noivern
Probopass
Raikou
Shiftry
Samurott
Stoutland
Sealeo
Thundurus(Incarnate and Therian)
Tornadus(Incarnate and Therian)
Tyrantrum
Whiscash

Magikarp
Sealeo
Bibarel
Barboach

Clarifications:
- OU Clauses
- Cat's Whiskers aren't Facial Hair and are frowned upon by the Barber
- Just because an Evolution of a Pokemon is able to be used, their Pre-Evo must have Facial hair, and the same goes for the other way around (rip Walrein).

Last edited:
The Barber Shop

Enter The Barber Shop, with the swirly poles which mesmerize you for hours on end, the interesting small talk, the dissatisfied sense you get after you get your hair cut. The premise of this mini-metagame is that only Pokemon with Facial Hair are able to be used.

Alakazam
Arcanine
Barboach
Beartic
Bibarel
Chesnaught
Coballion
Jellicent
Kadabra
Entei
Growlithe
Gyarados
Herdier
Landorus(Incarnate and Therian)
Magikarp
Mienshao
Noivern
Probopass
Raikou
Shiftry
Samurott
Stoutland
Sealeo
Thundurus(Incarnate and Therian)
Tornadus(Incarnate and Therian)
Tyrantrum
Whiscash

Magikarp
Sealeo
Bibarel
Barboach

Clarifications:
- OU Clauses
- Cat's Whiskers aren't Facial Hair and are frowned upon by the Barber
- Just because an Evolution of a Pokemon is able to be used, their Pre-Evo must have Facial hair, and the same goes for the other way around (rip Walrein).
You need to add in furfrou, for principle. It may not have facial hair, but it is the pokemon that can be hairstyled.

Good. It wouldn't make since having a barber shop meta without furfrou.

I noticed that Chesnaught and Thunderous might become staples, because they're the only ones truely capable of taking on the two dragon-dancing waters, gyarados and whiscash.

MAMP

MAMP!
The only hazard remover in this tier is Shiftry, so I feel that chesnaughts spikes will be very useful. The genies seem really dominant; Lando-I in particular seems very difficult to deal with.

EV

Banned deucer.
I have a request for the OP to include the one-sentence description listed with each micrometagame so that if the name is unclear, people can see what it means without having to cycle through each link. Also Arceus cup sounds fun because team preview hides typing
Do you mind writing out the little descriptions for me and I can add it to the OP?

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
252 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Landorus Earth Power vs. 32 HP / 252 SpD Assault Vest Tornadus-T: 130-153 (42.3 - 49.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO (under Gravity)

8+ SpA Tornadus-T Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Landorus: 190-225 (59.5 - 70.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

I gave Torn-T 216 Speed EVs, allowing it to outspeed Lando-I. It takes less damage from Lando-I's coverage (the most it can do is 3HKO under Gravity with Earth Power) and 2HKOs back. The exact spread is 32 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD / 216 Speed with Assault Vest and a Modest nature. BOOM switchin AND revenge killer!

Noivern also outspeeds and can revenge kill with Hidden Power Ice or Specs Draco, as can Thundurus-I with Hidden Power Ice. That's basically it though lol

List of Micro Metagames:
- Fail Cup -- Players can only use Pokemon that cannot learn moves by TM!

- Mega Cup -- Only Mega-Formes of Pokemon can be used, but they can equip any item they want!

- Championmons -- Only Pokemon used by Pokemon Champions from the games are permitted!

- Fossilmons -- Only Pokemon revived from a Fossil can be used!

- ChampionMons -- Only Pokemon used by Pokemon Champions from the games are permitted!

- Fledgling Cup -- Players can only use Baby Pokemon!

- Undivisible Cup -- Pokemon are permitted if their BST is not evenly divisible by 5!

- RBY LC UU -- Only the UU Tier Pokemon from Red/Blue/Yellow Little Cup are permitted!

- Smeargle Cup -- You can only use Smeargle! You can't have the same move on different Smeargle!

- Badmovemons -- If it can learn a move with no effect (Splash, Celebrate, Hold Hands), you can use it here!

- Extreme Mons -- Only Pokemon with at least 1 stat greater than or equal to 140 may be used!

- Birdmons -- Only Pokemon that resemble birds are permitted!

- Feather Cup -- Players can only use Pokemon that weigh under 5 lb.!

- Frogmons -- (Basically) only Frog-like Pokemon are permitted!

- Under-powered Mons -- Only Pokemon with every stat under 60 are permitted!

- Within the Borderline -- Only Pokemon in the BL tiers may be used!

- Weedmons -- Only Pokemon with a BST of 420, or with the Ability Blaze, Sap Sipper, White Smoke, are permitted!

- Arceus Cup -- Only Arceus Formes may be used! No duplicate forms!

- The Barber Shop -- Only Pokemon with facial hair are permitted! (Mustaches, Beards)

- Gem-Mons -- If the Pokemon has a jewel(s) on their body, they can be used!

-
Formeations -- Only Pokemon with an alternate Forme may be used!

EDIT: Updated Formeations

Last edited:
Gem-mons

Here in the dazzling, sparkling and glittering globe of Gem-mons, only the Pokemon with the finest diamonds, pearls, crystals, or any gems in general are allowed!

Persian
Golduck
Tentacool
Tentacruel
Staryu
Starmie
Dragonair
Mareep
Flaaffy
Ampharos
Slowking
Misdreavus
Mismagius
Sableye
Spoink
Grumpig
Vespiquen
Uxie
Azelf
Merspirit

Dialga

Palkia
Phione
Manaphy
Regigigas
Carbink
Diancie

Clauses and Clarifications:
- All OU Clauses and Bans apply. This means Dialga and Palkia are banned, for now.
- Mega Diancie is banned since it O/2HKOs and almost outspeeds everything in the meta.
- Pokemon with any metals like gold, silver or platinum aren't allowed. (Sorry Meowth)
- Offensive Threats: Mega Ampharos, Dragonair, Diancie, Manaphy, Azelf
- Defensive Threats: Mega Sableye, Dianice, Carbink, Manaphy, Uxie

Thanks for reading!

EDIT: Added Manaphy to threat list as well as the Sinnoh Lake Trio.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)