Fierza - The Trade Thread (New: Offering Cloning Service!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im interested in the Shiny eevee, i want to make it into a competitive umbreon. i have a shiny elekid, and dratini i have recently got them, so i am checking their iv's soon. Any one interested?

We haven't posted here yet but we'd like you to remember our agreement onto your list.

We wanted a Moon Ball Gastly with the egg moves, appropiate IVs and in an egg with SV.

In return we would give you a female Modest 31/31/31/31/31/xx Bagon in Safari Ball. Or anything else from the list in the PM.

We haven't posted here yet but we'd like you to remember our agreement onto your list.

We wanted a Moon Ball Gastly with the egg moves, appropiate IVs and in an egg with SV.

In return we would give you a female Modest 31/31/31/31/31/xx Bagon in Safari Ball. Or anything else from the list in the PM.
Yes, I got an egg ready if I arent wrong (atleast I think it was female)

I am interested in this:

Carvanha
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Speed Boost

Do you have a female spitback? Female Carvanha with Hidden Ability in Luxury Ball is all I am looking for.

I am interested in this:

Carvanha
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Speed Boost

Do you have a female spitback? Female Carvanha with Hidden Ability in Luxury Ball is all I am looking for.
Sure, can breed one up for you :) Could i have a spitback female Chikorita in nest ball for it?

Ability? And what IV's are 31? And does it have elemental punch(es) egg moves?
Static, the its are all 31 except i think its attack.
it does have elemental punches as egg moves.
do you accept clones? i need to clone before i give it to you.
are you ok with that?
and what i meant by not competitive is its lv1 with no training what so-ever

are you ok with that?
Competive means that it can be used in battle w/o being seriously behind, so it have 4-5 flawless IV's, viable ability and EM's. I dont mind clones, but can you find the excact atk IV?

are you ok with that?
i just saw that you do cloning trades. can you clone elekid twice. 1 for you, then clone twice for myself? i can barely clone by using 2 ds's so your power saves will help the cloning.
could you do that? Today maybe?
PM me your fc and we can trade

Competive means that it can be used in battle w/o being seriously behind, so it have 4-5 flawless IV's, viable ability and EM's. I dont mind clones, but can you find the excact atk IV?
i dont know how to find that out, sorry.
are you still up for a trade?
i will be able to trade around 12pm + from my time zone
its in my sig so yeah

i dont know how to find that out, sorry.
are you still up for a trade?
i will be able to trade around 12pm + from my time zone
its in my sig so yeah
About to get to bed, so wont have time to do it today. Also, I would only clone it once, unless you only traded me it for cloning. As I assume you still are after the Eevee.

About to get to bed, so wont have time to do it today. Also, I would only clone it once, unless you only traded me it for cloning. As I assume you still are after the Eevee.
im not really after the eevee anymore. i dont really want anything but a clone. but im traded elekid to someone else today and i thought i could clone it before trading, doesnt matter anyway
Thanks for replying and all though.

Sure, can breed one up for you :) Could i have a spitback female Chikorita in nest ball for it?
Sure, I have one female ready. Calm nature with 31/31/31/31/x/31 IVs. You'll have to relearn her egg moves since it was a parent I used.

Could you PM me when you are ready to trade?

Froakie:

Nature: Timid/Naive
Ability: Protean
IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/xx/31/31/31 or 31/xx/31/30/31/30 HP Fire
Egg moves: Toxic Spikes
Ball: Ordinary

I am interested in the HP Fire, but also Grass if you have it. Would you take a Kangaskhan Female Jolly/Adamant 31/31/31/X/31/31 in a Dream Ball or Vullaby Female Bold with Foul Play either 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/x/31/31 in Ultra Ball or any BP items? I have others but I can't list offhand. I am at work and don't have my DS.

Froakie:

Nature: Timid/Naive
Ability: Protean
IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/xx/31/31/31 or 31/xx/31/30/31/30 HP Fire
Egg moves: Toxic Spikes
Ball: Ordinary

I am interested in the HP Fire, but also Grass if you have it. Would you take a Kangaskhan Female Jolly/Adamant 31/31/31/X/31/31 in a Dream Ball or Vullaby Female Bold with Foul Play either 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/x/31/31 in Ultra Ball or any BP items? I have others but I can't list offhand. I am at work and don't have my DS.
I would be interested in the Kangaskhan, but I don't think I would trade it alone for a HP poké.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)