Fierza - The Trade Thread (New: Offering Cloning Service!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry, but due to sickness and lots of stress with school the last week or so, I am a bit behind on the breeding front. I will get the orders ready as soon I can, so if you think I have forgot about the order, give me a pm or so to remind me. :-)

I deliver top % pokes, so it will be worth the wait :-)

Also, due to being behind, I will currently not accept any new trades untill I have completed those I got planned.

Hey, I'm glad you managed to get that Fennekin hatched! Could you CMT for it please? Thanks.
Having trouble deciding of Deoxys with tutor moves Stealth Rock, Magic Coat, Trick and Fire Punch OR the Thundurus :)
Think I'll go for the Deoxys, but you are aware that I would prefer to keep no-redis on the Fennekin right?

hello im intersted in goomy i have a 31/31/31/31/31/31 shiny riolu with hasty nature with prankster and has nasty plot and copycat the item its holding is blazikenite if you dont want that i also have a 31/31/31/31/31/31 shiny togepi with super luck and gentle nature with charm,metronome,sweet kiss and ancient power

Last edited:
Having trouble deciding of Deoxys with tutor moves Stealth Rock, Magic Coat, Trick and Fire Punch OR the Thundurus :)
Think I'll go for the Deoxys, but you are aware that I would prefer to keep no-redis on the Fennekin right?
I can do the Deoxys no problem. I'm busy hatching stuff on gen 6 atm so you'll need to wait an hour or two before I can put those tutor moves on the Deoxys.

I completely understand you want no-redis on the Fennekin. You spent the time breeding it and getting it hatched by someone with the same SV so it would be annoying to have someone else redistribute it.

I'll pm you when the Deoxys is ready.

I can do the Deoxys no problem. I'm busy hatching stuff on gen 6 atm so you'll need to wait an hour or two before I can put those tutor moves on the Deoxys.

I completely understand you want no-redis on the Fennekin. You spent the time breeding it and getting it hatched by someone with the same SV so it would be annoying to have someone else redistribute it.

I'll pm you when the Deoxys is ready.
Not to forget its perfect in every single way and my first SV hatch :-P I'll wait around :-)

hello im intersted in goomy i have a 31/31/31/31/31/31 shiny riolu with hasty nature with prankster and has nasty plot and copycat the item its holding is blazikenite if you dont want that i also have a 31/31/31/31/31/31 shiny togepi with super luck and gentle nature with charm,metronome,sweet kiss and ancient power
I already got a better Riolu, and the Togepi got a bad nature and seems to lack nasty plot. Sorry :-/

I already got a better Riolu, and the Togepi got a bad nature and seems to lack nasty plot. Sorry :-/
i have a 31/31/31/31/31/31 shiny togepi with calm nature and nasty plot and a 31/31/31/31/31/31 shiny lileep with storm drain would you trade for that?

Trade 5 iv pawniard for 5 iv goomy
Nature-Admant
Ability-Defiant
IV's-XX/31/31/31/31/31
Egg moves-none

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)