Fierza - The Trade Thread (New: Offering Cloning Service!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd gen starters can be caught in XD: gale of darkness on gamecube with any 3rd gen ball. My Eevee is male.

Edit: I didnt see any ordinary breeds Im after, but I could trade a Toto fem and HP ice Vulpix for the Xerneas/a shiny (if they are Kalos born)
Would the pokes listed above be perfect? If so, then you can go ahead and choose; and yes everything is kb

Would the pokes listed above be perfect? If so, then you can go ahead and choose; and yes everything is kb
The Vulpix would be, but I would only breed for female Totodile in general, so it most likely would only be a spitback (unless it happens to have a flawless spread)

How many BP would you do me for a Female 31/30/30/31/X/31 or 31/30/X/31/31/31 Naive HP Ice Charmander (no EM) in Premier Ball? (The X's are about 18-24 IIRC, I can check though)

I also have some male 31/30/30/31/X/31 's with HP Ice but a rubbish last stat if you were interested in a breeding pair.

How many BP would you do me for a Female 31/30/30/31/X/31 or 31/30/X/31/31/31 Naive HP Ice Charmander (no EM) in Premier Ball? (The X's are about 18-24 IIRC, I can check though)

I also have some male 31/30/30/31/X/31 's with HP Ice but a rubbish last stat if you were interested in a breeding pair.
I follow the standard of 48bp for a ordinary 5IV poké, so due to gender rate+HP I could offer around 150-200bp for it. I would be most interested in the 31/30/30/31/X/31 spread.

I'd be happy to do it for you for 192 BP + four random 4IV spitbacks. Will throw in some of mine too.

The exact IVs are 31/30/30/31/17/31.

Do you want a Male 31/30/30/31/X/31 for breeding purposes? Happy to throw one in for free.

I'd be happy to do it for you for 192 BP + four random 4IV spitbacks. Will throw in some of mine too.

The exact IVs are 31/30/30/31/17/31.

Do you want a Male 31/30/30/31/X/31 for breeding purposes? Happy to throw one in for free.
Sure, can take one of them males :-) What items are you after?

Choice Specs, Choice Scarf, Assault Vest and Life Orb please. I'll chuck in a 5IV spitback Rotom (31/odd/30/31/31/31 Modest) and a 4IV spitback Zubat (I have lots of both of these) so would appreciate some nice breeding stock in return, but not really too bothered. (Sorry, not trying to alter the deal, but I don't trade a huge amount so if I can get as much stuff with one transaction it works a lot better for me. Don't feel obligated or anything and you can have the extra stuff anyway since it's going spare.)

Would you like me to nickname the Charmander?

FC: 3754-7770-8289
IGN: Lulu

Choice Specs, Choice Scarf, Assault Vest and Life Orb please. I'll chuck in a 5IV spitback Rotom (31/odd/30/31/31/31 Modest) and a 4IV spitback Zubat (I have lots of both of these) so would appreciate some nice breeding stock in return, but not really too bothered. (Sorry, not trying to alter the deal, but I don't trade a huge amount so if I can get as much stuff with one transaction it works a lot better for me. Don't feel obligated or anything and you can have the extra stuff anyway since it's going spare.)

Would you like me to nickname the Charmander?

FC: 3754-7770-8289
IGN: Lulu
Not in need of any nickname, and atm I don't think I got any spitbacks lying around. Been cleaning up my boxes lately, so have only kept a few for trade fodder.

cmt for
Shiny Skarmory:
Nature: Impish
Ability: Sturdy
IV's: 31.31.31.xx.31.31
Egg moves: Brave Bird and Whirlwind
Ball: Quick Ball
OT: Akademyx ID: 31808 Level: 60

cmt for
Shiny Skarmory:
Nature: Impish
Ability: Sturdy
IV's: 31.31.31.xx.31.31
Egg moves: Brave Bird and Whirlwind
Ball: Quick Ball
OT: Akademyx ID: 31808 Level: 60
Can do it for this one: Amaura Modest Refrigerate 31/x/31/31/31/31 lvl 1 in a pokeball moves Powder snow,Discharge,haze,Mirror coat OT Derek ID 10201

Wont be able to trade before tomorrow though.

EndingCredits I wont be able to trade before tomorrow, preparing for an 5h test tomorrow just scouting the forums every now and then when I need a 2 min break.

Can do it for this one: Amaura Modest Refrigerate 31/x/31/31/31/31 lvl 1 in a pokeball moves Powder snow,Discharge,haze,Mirror coat OT Derek ID 10201

Wont be able to trade before tomorrow though.

EndingCredits I wont be able to trade before tomorrow, preparing for an 5h test tomorrow just scouting the forums every now and then when I need a 2 min bread.
Alright hit me up with a pm tomorrow or when ya can trade

inkay, clauncher, pancham: adamant, honedge: adamant,klefki bold,and pumpkaboo/xl frisk please.
for my:

Infernape: blaze (SHINY)
nature:timid
Moves:fake out, encore, nastyplot, flamethrower
OT:GIANNA
ID:55350
lvl:100

EventMeloetta: serene grace
nature:naive
Moves: round, quick attack, confusion, ----
OT:(I can't read Chinese)
ID:07142
lvl:15

Typhlosion: blaze (SHINY)
Moves: eruption, fire blast, focus blast, hidden power(don't know what type)
OT:Ash
ID:01337

Thudurus: prankster (SHINY)
Moves: thunder wave, thunder, hidden power(ICE),taunt

Crawdaunt: adaptabililty (SHINY)
nature:jolly
Moves:dragon dance, waterfall, knock off, substitute

inkay, clauncher, pancham: adamant, honedge: adamant,klefki bold,and pumpkaboo/xl frisk please.
for my:

Infernape: blaze (SHINY)
Moves:fake out, encore, nastyplot, flamethrower
OT:GIANNA
ID:55350

EventMeloetta: serene grace
Moves: round, quick attack, confusion, ----
OT:(I can't read Chinese)
ID:07142
lvl:15

Typhlosion: blaze (SHINY)
Moves: eruption, fire blast, focus blast, hidden power(don't know what type)

Thudurus: prankster (SHINY)
Moves: thunder wave, thunder, hidden power(ICE),taunt

Crawdaunt: adaptabililty (SHINY)
nature:jolly
Moves:dragon dance, waterfall, knock off, substitute
Crawdaunt, Thundurus and Typhlosion are all hacks; I already got the event Meloetta and I assume that the Infernape ain't Kalos born.

Ok didn't know that. i just had two of the same traded to me in Unova. thought that they were not hacked at all. Sorry about that though. i got them on the GTS negotiation.

Last edited:
I have returned :D!!!
CMT for Shinies (again XD), and also Females of: Adamant Moxie Heracross, Timid Swift Swim Omanyte, Adamant Totodile (A Spitback, cause of the shitty ratio), Pumpkaboo Super Size and a random gender Amaura.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)