A taste of battle: Will be back ... someday [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rufus I can't find a time when you're on so could you give the clefairy to someone else sorry to bother you in asking for it
Then why don't you just put something up on the GTS? If you set the level, it probably won't get sniped.

Hey rufus I REALLY wanted that Clefairy, can I have it, please?

(Having free GTS I have deposited a level 25 female Magikarp, asking for ANY Clefairy as I don't know its level, message is "Drumknott", if you want, it would be awesome if you could send me that Clefairy)
Don't be so hasty, I'll give him a chance to explain himself first.

...and? If you mean through direct trade, I'm just leaving, so later, or put something up on the GTS.
Oh, I indeed meant through direct trade. I'll deposit something in the GTS then, and edit this post in a few minutes. Thanks in advance, sir!

EDIT (twice): deposited a MALE lv.11 Magikarp. I'd like it nicknamed "Greeninja", if you don't mind :)

Last edited:
Oh, I indeed meant through direct trade. I'll deposit something in the GTS then, and edit this post in a few minutes. Thanks in advance, sir!

EDIT (twice): deposited a MALE lv.11 Magikarp. I'd like it nicknamed "Greeninja", if you don't mind :)
Sent. Don't call people 'sir' if their profile says they're a madam (if they set it incorrectly, at least it's not your fault then), and requests end with a question mark not a smiley.

-
Since I'm clearly way too tired and honestly not that keen, I've decided that all trades from now should just go through GTS. If you set level, they almost definitely won't get sniped before I can get to them, even if I leave them for ages. Direct trades are only convenient if I already have you added, and the only people who I keep on my friends list are my actual friends, so idk why you people like doing them so much.

Hey rufus if you are considering suggestions for next giveaways, may I suggest you to giveaway some good IVs Legendaries? If you can't, I would really like a Regenerator Amoonguss, and I think others may appreciate it too.

Hey rufus if you are considering suggestions for next giveaways, may I suggest you to giveaway some good IVs Legendaries? If you can't, I would really like a Regenerator Amoonguss, and I think others may appreciate it too.
We are planning to give out legendaries in our Battle Spot giveaway thread, but considering the fact that competitive pentagon legendaries are incredibly hard to obtain (it takes me about two hours to breed, train, and level up half a dozen Pokemon, whereas it takes me an average of two weeks to SR a perfect legendary), we will attach conditions that have to be met before you can receive them, such as being a contributing member of the Battle Spot forum or something similar.

While I personally don't value my legendaries that high, I don't exactly always have a balling great time giving away normal Pokemon on the giveaway forums either, which makes me reluctant to give out pentagon legendaries very much over here.

Rufus,

I've sent a famale Magikarp on lvl. 15.

Can i have a Gallade?

Tks, and sorry for the bad english...

Rufus,

I've sent a famale Magikarp on lvl. 15.

Can i have a Gallade?

Tks, and sorry for the bad english...
Your IGN is the same as your username so I can figure it out, but otherwise, you really have to tell me what your IGN is, as well as set the level of the Pokemon you want when you upload your Magikarp. Sent.

Your IGN is the same as your username so I can figure it out, but otherwise, you really have to tell me what your IGN is, as well as set the level of the Pokemon you want when you upload your Magikarp. Sent.
Ops, sorry, I knew that I was forgetting something I just didn't realised!

Anyway, thanks a lot and I will make things right next time!

Hi ! May I get your remaining Gallade ? And if it's not too much to ask for, could you please rename it to Essensharp ?
Deposited a level 15 Male Magikarp
IGN: Frederik

I've deposited a Magikarp lvl 25 Female.
Can i have one Porygon 2, please :D
IGN:Almeida

Tnk a lot :)

Last edited:
Hi ! May I get your remaining Gallade ? And if it's not too much to ask for, could you please rename it to Essensharp ?
Deposited a level 15 Male Magikarp
IGN: Frederik
Sure, sent.

I've deposited a Magikarp lvl 25 Female.
Can i have one Porygon 2, please :D
IGN:Almeida

Tnk a lot :)
Couldn't find it. If you entered its name into What Pokemon? make sure you spelt it correctly, and make sure you also set the level to avoid it getting sniped.

Will add something new later today.

Again I deposited the Magikarp lvl 25 Female , asking the Porigon2
IGN : Almeida

Can you try find again , please ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)