A taste of battle: Will be back ... someday [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
As some of you may know, I am currently on a team of people working to provide battle-ready Pokemon for distribution to players of the on-cart Battle Spot. The thread won't be ready to go up for some time, but I'd like to give you guys a little sneak peek in the mean time. I'll be giving away battle-ready Pokemon in this thread, one or two at a time at the most.

I've been mean in giveaways in the past and though I don't regret getting cross with people who ignore my rules in the slightest, I'm going to try to be slightly more generous in this thread. Don't give me reason to be otherwise, I love all y'all :)

Rules:
  1. Be polite! Ask, don't demand. Include your Ps and Qs.
  2. Put up a Magikarp with my username as the message. Specify level. Then post here with your IGN, and your Magikarp's gender and level.
  3. You may ask for a nickname change. Do not ask me to nickname it its species name. I'm about 20 years too old to fall for that.
  4. You may only reserve one Pokemon at a time. If you have reserved a Pokemon and have not yet picked it up, you may not reserve another.
  5. You may request three Pokemon in a row. This means that if you request a Pokemon for three consecutive days, you cannot request the fourth day's Pokemon, though you may continue requesting again on the fifth day.
  6. Though I can't monitor this, please don't ask for one of these Pokemon unless you'd like to use them in battle. Pretty please.
  7. Do not PM, VM, or tag me unless I tell you to.
Today's mon:

Nickname: Humphrey / Hatched in: Lilycove City
Ability: Regenerator
IVs: 31.0.31.31.31.31
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Nature: Bold
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower
Egg Moves: Future Sight / Wonder Room / Block / Belch
Level 50 / All moves PP Maxed
Stock: 0​

Have at it.

Reserved Pokemon
  1. Pikachuuuuuuuuuuuuuu: Clefairy
  2. LeopardTalon: Porygon2
  3. DaAwesomeDude1: Slowbro

PS. Feel free to suggest a Pokemon for me to give away next. I currently have 60+ mons bred and EV-trained.

PPS. We are looking for donations of legendary Pokemon. You need to be the OT and be comfortable making it fully-redis. Contact either me or cant say if you are interested. We are, of course, willing to trade our own Pokemon in return :)

PPPS. Mods don't close, please!

Last edited:
Hey could I please have one Clefairy.
I'm depositing a female level 25 magikarp.
IGN: Karan
Thanks.

Could I please get a Clefairy?
Deposited a level 35 male Magikarp with the message rufus drumknott, IGN is May.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Hello, I would like to request your clefairy please
Putting up a female lv30 magikarp nicknamed"RUFUS"
IGN:I8TOKYO
Thank you for the give away.
As for requests... It would be awesome to see some of the trade evolution pokes in some of these give aways as they are so hard to get for some of us with limited trade partners. Thank you again for doing this

Hello, I would like to request your clefairy please
Putting up a female lv30 magikarp nicknamed"RUFUS"
IGN:I8TOKYO
Thank you for the give away.
As for requests... It would be awesome to see some of the trade evolution pokes in some of these give aways as they are so hard to get for some of us with limited trade partners. Thank you again for doing this
I find it hard to believe you have limited trade partners on Smogon. People in the SQSR thread offer to help me trade evolve my Pokemon almost before I finish posting the request. Anyway, if it's viable, we've already either done it or we're planning to do it, so be more specific and we'll see what we have.

Sent your Clefairy, good luck with her.

DaAwesomeDude1

waiting for a moment
is a Top Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
DPL Champion
Hello, I'd like a Clefairy please
I put up a level 10 Male Magikarp
IGN: Anthony
Thanks in advance :)

Hello, If you still have some Clefairy left, I'd like to get one please.
I deposited a lvl 10 Male Magikarp and my IGN is "Victor".

Thank you in advance :)

Hello, If you still have some Clefairy left, I'd like to get one please.
I deposited a lvl 10 Male Magikarp and my IGN is "Victor".

Thank you in advance :)
I update the OP whenever I send one so you can be assured the number of stock I have left is always accurate. Sent, have fun with her.

Could I please request a Clefairy Nicknamed: Marshmallow?

I have deposited a lvl 45 female Magikarp, IGN: DoubleD
Thanks a lot..!

Can I request a Clefairy if you restock them?
0619 - 5513 - 2532 my FC
IGN is Giacomo
Sorry if my words were poorly phrased, I won't be restocking Clefairy. I will give out a completely new Pokemon once I finish giving out the Pokemon before it, so tomorrow a new Pokemon will be featured in this thread instead.

As leathal6 requested, today I'm giving out a Pokemon that had to be traded to evolve: Battle Spot's rubber duck. I've just put it up for now, I'm not ready to start distributing yet but I will be in an hour or two.

Added a couple of new rules: you can only reserve one Pokemon at a time; and if you request three Pokemon in a row, you cannot request the fourth, though you may start requesting again the day after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)